over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Joining the TRT club soon.

Killer.7

Registered
Friday is my appointment with the Endo for some actual prescribed trt. Up until recently I was self administering my own version of TRT until I found a doctor willing to go down this route with me. I have been off all test clean for 5 weeks now before the appointment to ensure my test levels are bottomed out before he takes my blood. Do you guys think 5 weeks is enough to bottom out my test or should I go another few more weeks?

I have a few questions in relation to this topic. For general health and longevity what other tests should I be doing other than my regular blood and urine work? I had an echo-cardiogram done two years ago so I will probably get another one soon, but what else can I do that is non invasive or minimally invasive to ensure heart health is okay?

Thanks guys.

thanks for the response brother. I hope my levels are bottomed out. I dont feel too bad mentally. My workouts suck, joints hurt and sex drive is def lower.

Mentally though I feel pretty normal. No depression or difficulty getting out of bed so I am not sure how low my test actually is. We shall find out soon anyways. Just looking at the calendar now my last shot of test was May 11 200 mgs of test e.

thanks for the response brother. I hope my levels are bottomed out. I dont feel too bad mentally. My workouts suck, joints hurt and sex drive is def lower.

Mentally though I feel pretty normal. No depression or difficulty getting out of bed so I am not sure how low my test actually is. We shall find out soon anyways. Just looking at the calendar now my last shot of test was May 11 200 mgs of test e.

I’m pretty much doing the same thing only I’m 3 months off.. My doc pulled bloods about 8 weeks off, they were low but not super bad (total:312/Free:67) but he is willing to work with me but wanted me to go a few more months off and Test again... Which might happen with you as well so be prepared to be off for a little while.

First 5-6 weeks I was the same, noticed it but mentally and physically not so bad as people described, but approaching 8 weeks and now 12 weeks in and I feel TERRIBLE... No sex drive, no motivation, just going through the motions with everything I do, I can literally sleep 8-9 hours and I wake up exhausted still... Very minimal energy...

I can’t wait to get back on...

i waited four weeks for blood test,,was using 250 mg cyp per week. my test came back at 168. then they do a second test to confirm. one week later i was at 68.

got prescribed 200 mg every two weeks. still feel like shit. hoping he bumps my dose up.

i waited four weeks for blood test,,was using 250 mg cyp per week. my test came back at 168. then they do a second test to confirm. one week later i was at 68.

got prescribed 200 mg every two weeks. still feel like shit. hoping he bumps my dose up.

Move on. You have the bloodwork and the script to show to another more knowledgeable dr.
Any dr who is prescribing you every two week shots does not know what he is doing on this topic.

I’m pretty much doing the same thing only I’m 3 months off.. My doc pulled bloods about 8 weeks off, they were low but not super bad (total:312/Free:67) but he is willing to work with me but wanted me to go a few more months off and Test again... Which might happen with you as well so be prepared to be off for a little while.

First 5-6 weeks I was the same, noticed it but mentally and physically not so bad as people described, but approaching 8 weeks and now 12 weeks in and I feel TERRIBLE... No sex drive, no motivation, just going through the motions with everything I do, I can literally sleep 8-9 hours and I wake up exhausted still... Very minimal energy...

I can’t wait to get back on...

Find a new Dr. Why would you feel like shit for that long? To prove what?

After 5 weeks off, my test levels also come in at 60-70.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Find a new Dr. Why would you feel like shit for that long? To prove what?

Well he’s very meticulous, likes to run bloodwork every 3-4 months for his TRT patients and be as reasonable as possible... He just wants to make sure with 2 blood tests that my testosterone is low and staying low so my insurance will cover everything etc because of my age, I’m only 28.. He’s very open minded and I was honest with him about my past and he’s willing to work with me and told me he’ll try to get me into the upper range where I feel comfortable..

Im not looking for a doctor who’ll just write me a script for whatever dosage I want to make me feel good, I can just order some Pharma Test and do it myself, I want someone who’s going to run consistent bloodwork and keep up with my health and if insurance is covering it then even better..

I am on TRT for 3 years now amazing 200mg a week of real test cyp every 3 months I go for bloods just to check everything

One cc a week is the most you’re going to get. Ask him about weekly pinning, he should be ok.

Last edited:
Just did the hormone panel for the endo this morning and im starting to get the blood back. Everything looks OK except for my thyroid at the moment.

TSH 5.06 (0.32-4.00) mIU/L
T4 Thyroxine Free [Free T4] 13 (9-19) pmol/L
Triiodothyronine Free [Free T3] 3.7 (2.6-5.8) pmol/L

So my TSH is high and my t3 is normal/low and my t4 is ok. What does this mean? Sorta hypothyroidism yah? What can I do to help this other than actually taking t3. The endo is suppose to help me with all my hormones but I dont see him again until aug 30.

everyone processes drugs differently, I get so sick of reading this shit. :banghead:

If your injection is true pharm grade from a US pharmacy through prescription, just about everyone is getting blood levels between 600 and 900 on 100 mg/wk. I highly doubt anybody on earth is requiring 2x that dose just to hit a test level of 600. My endocrinologist has never seen it and he is about 60 years old, been in the field his whole life. I asked him about it.:banghead:

If your injection is true pharm grade from a US pharmacy through prescription, just about everyone is getting blood levels between 600 and 900 on 100 mg/wk. I highly doubt anybody on earth is requiring 2x that dose just to hit a test level of 600. My endocrinologist has never seen it and he is about 60 years old, been in the field his whole life. I asked him about it.:banghead:

It's rare but it does happen. If you frequent trt forums then you will see it. One guy is at 300mg and comes in at 1100.

It's rare but it does happen. If you frequent trt forums then you will see it. One guy is at 300mg and comes in at 1100.

I would question that it really came from a US pharmacy, scripted from a doc.

Are we talking 1100 the day before he injects again? If so he was almost for certain way over the top of the range all week. On 100mg/wk in 1 shot I peak at around 1100 2 days after the shot and in the upper 400's before I take my next one. 80mg/wk will keep my from being over the top but I am pretty low by the end of the week.

I would question that it really came from a US pharmacy, scripted from a doc.
It was and he isn't the only example that I've seen. It's not common for sure but for guys to jump on the poster for making that post is a bit over the top to me. You also did say acknowledge in your post that "just about everyone" so I'm not necessarily arguing with you, but he is right in some rare cases from what I've seen.

He was a bit combative with his response to Rambo's post as well, though, so he could have gone about it in a better way.

Are we talking 1100 the day before he injects again? If so he was almost for certain way over the top of the range all week. On 100mg/wk in 1 shot I peak at around 1100 2 days after the shot and in the upper 400's before I take my next one. 80mg/wk will keep my from being over the top but I am pretty low by the end of the week.
Honestly don't remember but that particular person went from 100mg and kept upping the dose based on blood tests. I would assume in his case it is/was ed or eod since that is what that forum/platform recommends in most cases.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner