over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest protein you've done on a PSMF

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Going to jump back on a PSMF for a couple weeks and wondering what's the lowest protein you guys have ever done (both in terms of total grams and number of meals).

The last time I did the PSMF i ate 50g of protein from chicken breast every 5-7 hours, but I am wondering if I can go even lower without experiencing significant muscle loss.

Just FYI, I'll be running 200mg Tren E. EOD, 250mg DNP, 25mcg T3, and 250iu HCG EOD. .

A gram per pound of lean body mass; carbs and fats kept at 20g or under, respectively. I've gone lower for periods of time under different circumstances, but I also wasn't training very hard at the time, either.

Honestly, have you considered outright fasting one or two days at a time? I feel eating so little is actually much harder than simply not eating anything at all. You can still train, but I'd keep it pretty damn non-demanding. No, your muscles won't just fall off overnight, but I don't recommend doing any of these protocols any more than a few weeks at a time. Different guys have varying levels of muscle retention doing something like this. Even the strictest PSMF I've seen still incorporated refeeds and even a periodic cheat meal or total diet break for a week or two, then resuming until you're satisfied with the fat loss.

Good luck, but be careful and monitor meticulously.

Yea bro, 800 calories a day while on 600mg+ per week of Tren and 250mg DNP isn’t overkill at all :rolleyes:

If you aren’t like 25% bodyfat I don’t see the point in this...

I think the point is to shed the most fat possible while suffering the least but you’re on a mission to be miserable apparently lol...

I think you’ll be just fine on 400g or protein with a couple grams a day of Fish Oil at the least.... That’s how I would do it anyway...

I'd do 3 days of 500 calories then a day of 3000. That's a little over 1k cal per day. Do cardio too. If you cant lose weight on that you cant lose weight. Will retain muscle better too and not torture yourself.

I'd do 3 days of 500 calories then a day of 3000. That's a little over 1k cal per day. Do cardio too. If you cant lose weight on that you cant lose weight. Will retain muscle better too and not torture yourself.

i do something similar, 3 days of 1300 then a 3000 refeed. comes out to ~1700, not exactly PSMF low cals, but with DNP in the mix that isnt quite necessary.

I just did psmf for 2 weeks straight. No veggies. Straight chicken breast. 4 on non training days, 6 on training days. No refeeds or cheats

Blew dnp results out of the water. Suffering was minimal. Eca for energy.

I just did psmf for 2 weeks straight. No veggies. Straight chicken breast. 4 on non training days, 6 on training days. No refeeds or cheats

Blew dnp results out of the water. Suffering was minimal. Eca for energy.

That's 4oz and 6oz chicken total per day, for 2 weeks straight? So like 100 or 125 calories total? Was there any muscle loss?

That's 4oz and 6oz chicken total per day, for 2 weeks straight? So like 100 or 125 calories total? Was there any muscle loss?

Oh god no. No point in going that low.. 4 to 6 full chicken breasts not oz.

IN the middle of a PSMF with DNP right now.
350-370 protein a day. Anything lower than that is not good for me.

By the way, as a bigger dude I usually throw one day (usually a weekend day) of adding in some higher fats too. Just like nuts and avocados and stuff to somewhat fill up the intramuscular triglycerides a bit to help with fullness and all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s your current diet other? 6 meals just 6oz lean protein/egg whites? No added fats/carbs besides your weekend?

What’s your current diet other? 6 meals just 6oz lean protein/egg whites? No added fats/carbs besides your weekend?

Mostly sticking to whey/egg/casein mix shakes, chicken breast, turkey breast, 96/4 ground beef and then greek yogurt. Only added fats are some fish oil & krill oil end of the day. Usually hitting 1800-2000 cals a day and running Fortitude training (full body style). 45 min cardio on off day, added 15 mins of cardio PWO.

I have fun this several times and experimented. Right now I throw in 40g carbs Intra WO with 4-5iu of insulin. I take out that amount of protein out on those days. So 360ish protein, 40g carbs, trace fats on WO days. 375ish protein, no carbs, trace fats on cardio days. I found this be better for me for whatever reason. Allows me to throw some L-Carnitine in for some added fat loss and it makes me feel better intraWO.

I did the traditional no carbs at all and felt like dog shit and felt I was losing muscle. When I go on a giant deficit like this, the added slin Intra makes me feel like i'm holding onto my LBM during the most stressful times, during my WO...if that makes any sense haha

Yeah I plan on sipping 40g dextrose, 5g creatine, and 6g BCAA during training.

Probably gonna stick with the 50g protein from chicken breast every ~5 hours, with no other food (except maybe some veggies at night if hungry).

Will also throw in some Bronkaid I picked up at Walmart today, and some home-made capped ghost pepper spice for fun.

Yeah I plan on sipping 40g dextrose, 5g creatine, and 6g BCAA during training.

Probably gonna stick with the 50g protein from chicken breast every ~5 hours, with no other food (except maybe some veggies at night if hungry).

Will also throw in some Bronkaid I picked up at Walmart today, and some home-made capped ghost pepper spice for fun.

jesus that sounds like an ulcer in a pill lol

Mostly sticking to whey/egg/casein mix shakes, chicken breast, turkey breast, 96/4 ground beef and then greek yogurt. Only added fats are some fish oil & krill oil end of the day. Usually hitting 1800-2000 cals a day and running Fortitude training (full body style). 45 min cardio on off day, added 15 mins of cardio PWO.

I have fun this several times and experimented. Right now I throw in 40g carbs Intra WO with 4-5iu of insulin. I take out that amount of protein out on those days. So 360ish protein, 40g carbs, trace fats on WO days. 375ish protein, no carbs, trace fats on cardio days. I found this be better for me for whatever reason. Allows me to throw some L-Carnitine in for some added fat loss and it makes me feel better intraWO.

I did the traditional no carbs at all and felt like dog shit and felt I was losing muscle. When I go on a giant deficit like this, the added slin Intra makes me feel like i'm holding onto my LBM during the most stressful times, during my WO...if that makes any sense haha

I like it. Do you burn up from the added intra carbs and dnp? You taking all 400mg at once or space them?

Going to jump back on a PSMF for a couple weeks and wondering what's the lowest protein you guys have ever done (both in terms of total grams and number of meals).

The last time I did the PSMF i ate 50g of protein from chicken breast every 5-7 hours, but I am wondering if I can go even lower without experiencing significant muscle loss.

Just FYI, I'll be running 200mg Tren E. EOD, 250mg DNP, 25mcg T3, and 250iu HCG EOD. .

You should have protein much higher. Less is not always more. The calories won't stop you losing fat. You don't want calories too low. Keep it very basic with a variety of protein sources. I would have fats in the form of EFA supps such as Animal Omega and Krill/Fish oil etc. I would also use a small amount of carbs pre/intra workout.

I like it. Do you burn up from the added intra carbs and dnp? You taking all 400mg at once or space them?

Nah not really at all man.
I actually feel the heat much worse on the fat loading days...the trace amount of carbs in nuts for whatever reason like me on fiiiire.

Only somewhat related because I've never fasted but I had some stomach issues creep up about 4 years ago and basically I just couldn't handle that much food anymore.

For a 2 year period I had three meals per day that almost always looked like this:

Breakfast: One scoop of whey mixed with 1 tbsp of almond butter and 3 tbsp Flas Seeds
Lunch: One small serving of ground beef (about 4oz) with vegetables and 2 tbsp of olive oil
Dinner: One piece of salmon cooked in butter with one small avocado

That's it. About 75g of protein and I didn't count anything but I doubt that's more than 12-1500 calories per day. I painted 180-185lbs at 5'8 the entire two years no problem, zero strength loss.

Now, I don't know if I'm an anomaly or what but it led me to really re-think food. I just don't need very much of anything. And I always had trouble losing fat, it's way easier now that I'm not randomly eating some set number of protein just because.

People were like, how can you be full from a tiny piece of salmon with a few avocado slices. Im like, that's how I feel good. If I do 50g of protein per meal, six times a day, like I'm "supposed to", i feel bloated and like crap all day, and I gain about an inch on my waist and 10lbs on the scale.

That's just me though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner