over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How fast out of the hole?

btails

Registered
Weird title but ya

Curious how you all go about coming out of the hole when very lean? Who slowly ramps up and reverse diets and who just cranks the food? (Assuming you're continuing the cycle and using fast strong orals)

I try to cum in the hole, just to teach that bitch a lesson.
Sorry couldn't resist, been in the game for 30 years. Never heard anyone say "Coming outta the hole" in reference to ending pre contest work.

I try to cum in the hole, just to teach that bitch a lesson.
Sorry couldn't resist, been in the game for 30 years. Never heard anyone say "Coming outta the hole" in reference to ending pre contest work.

Lol knew a response like this was coming.

I don't see the sense in just getting ridiculous with calories in which your fat to lean mass ratio will be skewed in a way that you won't like, but what are your goals going forward? Where do you want to be and what do you want to be doing one month, 6 months, 12 months from now?

I don't see the sense in just getting ridiculous with calories in which your fat to lean mass ratio will be skewed in a way that you won't like, but what are your goals going forward? Where do you want to be and what do you want to be doing one month, 6 months, 12 months from now?

Basically just keep adding size and staying under the 12% mark. No plans of competing. Just get as big as I can while staying relatively lean.

Slowly....just as you would if you were cutting..... IFFFFF you're tryin' to stay as lean as possible... you're probably dyin to pound the calories but that's just an easy way to get fat

Slowly....just as you would if you were cutting..... IFFFFF you're tryin' to stay as lean as possible... you're probably dyin to pound the calories but that's just an easy way to get fat

Thanks for the reply

I think the oral aas did a number on me as I had a hard time even carbing up and getting full again. Appetite is pretty well shot at this point.

Just going to go up to tdee maintenance then for the time being. Slowly work it up

I always slowly reverse dieted in the past and it worked well to make gains while staying lean.

This year, I increased calories / carbs an insane amount in one week - like over 1,000 calories / day increase - and it pushed me to an all-time high body weight with very, very little fat gain.

Just because one way has always worked for you doesn't mean another won't work equally as well or better.

I always slowly reverse dieted in the past and it worked well to make gains while staying lean.

This year, I increased calories / carbs an insane amount in one week - like over 1,000 calories / day increase - and it pushed me to an all-time high body weight with very, very little fat gain.

Just because one way has always worked for you doesn't mean another won't work equally as well or better.

Thanks Daniel

Had read about your experience. That's why this thread. Debating trying that.

Thanks for seeing the humor :)
I've been writing programs and training clients for many years. My GF is a national level Figure girl. One time we did 2 shows a month apart, so we thought OK, one big cheat meal how bad can it be. So you can imagine burgers fries, bowls of chips (very salty) and salsa, lava cake, wanted to die. Now remember this is a girl who competes at about 140lbs. She gained over 20lbs by Monday! It took every day of those 4 weeks of hard core dieting and cardio to get her back to shape. So I say add calories nice and easy. Also remember salt will make you bloat like mad, chips and salsa LOL!

Thanks for seeing the humor :)
I've been writing programs and training clients for many years. My GF is a national level Figure girl. One time we did 2 shows a month apart, so we thought OK, one big cheat meal how bad can it be. So you can imagine burgers fries, bowls of chips (very salty) and salsa, lava cake, wanted to die. Now remember this is a girl who competes at about 140lbs. She gained over 20lbs by Monday! It took every day of those 4 weeks of hard core dieting and cardio to get her back to shape. So I say add calories nice and easy. Also remember salt will make you bloat like mad, chips and salsa LOL!

That's an insane amount of weight gain! Did she use diuretics or something?

I had about 600-800g carbs for 2 days (stuffing my face, again I think the orals completely tanked my appetite)

Only went up 4lbs.. and I was depleted as fuck.

lol given the title, i came into this thread thinking it was about how fast should the positive on a squat rep should be lol. never heard of reverse dieting being referenced this way lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws