over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best sups to reduce cortisol levels

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What is everyone’s favorite sups to help reduce cortisol levels

Let’s say someone that works 12-14 hrs a day in a reasonably stressful job , often in hot climates , only gets 5hrs of sleep a night , taking in 500-600mg of caffeine a day , training 4-5 days a week

I am using MPA's blocker, can't say I feel anything, was wondering what two doses per day would do...

Think ashwaghanda has shown to reduce cortisol but I doubt it will do a lot for muscle gain 'directly'.

ashwaghanda (sensoril) + Rhodiola Rosea 3% Rosavins & 1% Salidroside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matts Cortisolve.......

Vitamin-C would be my bet for the amount of positive benefit we get from such a cheap supp. Cortisols a buzz word now though, if you're really worried about it add a ESR/CRP test to your next blood panel.

i think much better idea to address the life style issues rather then taking something to fuck it all up more. in the end it will prob bite you in the ass.:lightbulb:

Vitamin-C would be my bet for the amount of positive benefit we get from such a cheap supp. Cortisols a buzz word now though, if you're really worried about it add a ESR/CRP test to your next blood panel.
My understanding is, if you want accurate cortisol results, one needs to do a 24 hour cortisol saliva test.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

i think much better idea to address the life style issues rather then taking something to fuck it all up more. in the end it will prob bite you in the ass.:lightbulb:

Best advice that I've seen. There are many things you can do before taking a supplement or drug. Things like bad diet, stress, smoking, drinking, caffeine, any stimulants, poor sleeping habits.. can all increase cortisol levels. Address those first then go from there.

Ashwaghanda is the shit! I take 600mg before bed every night. Great sleep, no stress or anxiety. Wake up feeling refreshed every morning. Highly recommended. Supposedly raises testosterone as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ashwaghanda is the shit! I take 600mg before bed every night. Great sleep, no stress or anxiety. Wake up feeling refreshed every morning. Highly recommended. Supposedly raises testosterone as well.

What brand of Ashwaghanda are you taking? Been looking into adding this to my supps

What brand of Ashwaghanda are you taking? Been looking into adding this to my supps
I pm'd you bro. Not sure if I can post the link openly on this thread since it's not a sponsor.

My understanding is, if you want accurate cortisol results, one needs to do a 24 hour cortisol saliva test.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Im not aware of the advantages to the saliva test. I recommended ESR/CRP as OP or anyone for that matter would almost surely fall into range on both UNLESS you have an underlying medical concern, those IMO are the only people that really need to worry about cortisol. Americans dont live stressful enough lives.

nothing will beat (real) anavar lol, but if looking for an OTC supp; phosphatidylserine

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws