over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I suck at COD 4

scrray

Registered
I suck at cod4 and suddenly no one remember your name.... Lol
CJ...........out

Post whore!! LOL

Wet behind the ears

You young guys don't know anything.You don't know me, but if I was a post who're, would I not have more post than this since the inception of my membership by now.YES. Seems though you tend to be long and forgotten by people you once thought of as friends from a distance at the very least. Think before you post.. I haven't contributed round here in a while..........for that I'm guilty.... I usually only show up when there is a good deal on high quality test anymore.for that I also am guilty.POST WHORE.....NO YOU FOOL..BUT I AM A SOURCE WHORE... THAT IS Y EVERYBODY GOT AMNESIA..Mike S. Can't help it....But the rest of you....i THOUGHT we had a river that ran deeper
Cricketjuice/MRVENS/SCRRAY.....out

Do with that what you will. I spec not many will get to read this cause some wet behind the ears pump thinks he has my angle all wrapped up

I suck at cod4 and suddenly no one remember your name.... Lol
CJ...........out

Trade that shit in and get some GOW or Darksiders or Uncharted...Can't wait for the next GOW game:p

Trade that shit in and get some GOW or Darksiders or Uncharted...Can't wait for the next GOW game:p

Trade that in for a life :D

Trade that in for a life :D

Didn't some kid just get like $3mil for one of those types of games?! Sounds like he got himself a pretty damn good life now:p

Can't believe these little muthafuckas are getting paid to play these games now...Why the fuck not when I was growing up:banghead::mad::(

I play the God of War, Darksiders and Uncharted series'...Don't deal with any of that online or team shit.

Last edited:
Didn't some kid just get like $3mil for one of those types of games?! Sounds like he got himself a pretty damn good life now:p

Can't believe these little muthafuckas are getting paid to play these games now...Why the fuck not when I was growing up:banghead::mad::(

I play the God of War, Darksiders and Uncharted series'...Don't deal with any of that online or team shit.

And I don't care what anyone says...The story line around the entire God of War series would make a great fricken movie franchise:cool:

You ain’t makin no 3 mil for it, you would be lucky to make 3 cents that you found under the couch cushion while playing :D

You young guys don't know anything.You don't know me, but if I was a post who're, would I not have more post than this since the inception of my membership by now.YES. Seems though you tend to be long and forgotten by people you once thought of as friends from a distance at the very least. Think before you post.. I haven't contributed round here in a while..........for that I'm guilty.... I usually only show up when there is a good deal on high quality test anymore.for that I also am guilty.POST WHORE.....NO YOU FOOL..BUT I AM A SOURCE WHORE... THAT IS Y EVERYBODY GOT AMNESIA..Mike S. Can't help it....But the rest of you....i THOUGHT we had a river that ran deeper
Cricketjuice/MRVENS/SCRRAY.....out

Do with that what you will. I spec not many will get to read this cause some wet behind the ears pump thinks he has my angle all wrapped up

Haha, Don't get your Depends in a bunch old man! I was joking with you. Plus,,,,,,,,,,I'm 55 years young. LOL

As I side note my son just got signed by a sponsor for these online tournaments. Who would have thought!

You ain’t makin no 3 mil for it, you would be lucky to make 3 cents that you found under the couch cushion while playing :D

The games I play aren't even making that 3 cents...Definitely not at $60 bucks a pop for a game now-a-days:eek::mad:

The games I play aren't even making that 3 cents...Definitely not at $60 bucks a pop for a game now-a-days:eek::mad:

Got me an original Xbox modded with every cartridge and old school arcade game ever made, I be fucken up some contra and Mario 3 on those lonely nights....

Last “new” game I got into was resident evil 4, there was a really good DBZ fighting game on wii that me and my friend got really good at but couldn’t find any competition other than each other, he moved so that fizzled out. I can’t get into the new new games, it’s like you have to give your soul to them to be good....then the new one comes out. I do like games but I stick to the old school ones you can pick up and drop easy when I get the urge.

That and to make it deep, I’ve seen so many teenage boys who have no social skills whatsoever and are awkward as fuck because all they know is their little game communities. It’s really sad, instead of chasing pussy, playing sports, trying to look good, get money and be a badass like we did when we were their age they just lock themselves up in their rooms and play their games. I swear to god every teenage kid i know either acts like a weird hood rat or is socially awkward as fuck, headphones on 24/7 and head buried in their phone. Don’t tell me I’m old, these kids are losers!

Anyway....got way too deep for this thread!

Got me an original Xbox modded with every cartridge and old school arcade game ever made, I be fucken up some contra and Mario 3 on those lonely nights....

I have the maximus ultracade emulators installed on a comp...Has every game from NES, Super NES, N64, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Sega, some PS1 and PS2 games (wasn't enough room to keep going with PS2, the games start to get glitch in that one).

I had an entire game room in my other house and that was installed into a cabinet with the other arcade machines in there...Left the cabinet and took the comp.

Never play it though...Only when one of those 3 above drop a new game, I'll play it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131