over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Concerning bloodwork

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I do adf so I fast 1 day, eat the next. Great results but feel so lethargic especially legs. I chalked it up to tons of cardio and dieting so hard plus lack of sleep.

I got my physical done.

The good
Potassium, tsh, creatinine (this has been high and worrisome in the past but was 1.1), blood stuff was fine.

The bad
Glucose 30 low (65-99)
Platelet count 470 h (140-400) <- doc wasn't worried
Sodium 133 low (135-146)
Direct LDL 124h (<100)

I am on tren, winny, mast, test. Haven't used slin in years.
This test was not done on a fasting day, I had ate 2000 calories already including a yogurt, pear, and some steak about 2 hr before the test.

Any ideas why my glucose was so slow? I do drink 8l of water a day. I have had protein in my urine before but creatine was perfect, kidney issue?

I did donate whole blood to the red cross 24 hours prior, on a fasted day, but ate 2k calories the next day which was the day of the test. Does the red cross test glucose ? If it was low thr day before they wouldn't let me donate, right?

The doctor said this test was an average of my glucose level for a month or something, Is that possible for a 2c test? My glucose has always been normal all my life, adf can be extreme but this test was not fasted.

8 litres consistently a little excessive and may dilute sodium in your body, adversely causing swelling and other health issues. Are you supplementing extra salt with meals to compensate the 8+litre a day. Can't speak to the rest

Nothing looks too crazy besides the glucose but probably just becaeeue your body was so starved from fasting. Hard to say with anything where n=1 so I’d get a BG meter and test a few times at home.

I don’t think 8L is too crazy if you’re a big dude. Maybe a tad high but not problematic just add sea salt to all your food.

Also high (depends how high obviously) creatinine is due to higher muscle mass and is to be expected. Mine has always been in the 1.3-1.4 range

I do adf so I fast 1 day, eat the next. Great results but feel so lethargic especially legs. I chalked it up to tons of cardio and dieting so hard plus lack of sleep.

I got my physical done.

The good
Potassium, tsh, creatinine (this has been high and worrisome in the past but was 1.1), blood stuff was fine.

The bad
Glucose 30 low (65-99)
Platelet count 470 h (140-400) <- doc wasn't worried
Sodium 133 low (135-146)
Direct LDL 124h (<100)

I am on tren, winny, mast, test. Haven't used slin in years.
This test was not done on a fasting day, I had ate 2000 calories already including a yogurt, pear, and some steak about 2 hr before the test.

Any ideas why my glucose was so slow? I do drink 8l of water a day. I have had protein in my urine before but creatine was perfect, kidney issue?

I did donate whole blood to the red cross 24 hours prior, on a fasted day, but ate 2k calories the next day which was the day of the test. Does the red cross test glucose ? If it was low thr day before they wouldn't let me donate, right?

The doctor said this test was an average of my glucose level for a month or something, Is that possible for a 2c test? My glucose has always been normal all my life, adf can be extreme but this test was not fasted.

nothing really to worry there.
i Also fast and low carb and my morning blood sugar is 48.
such a low bs, esp 30, could lead to problems like fainting etc, but as long as you dont have sides it is nothing to worry and can easily be fixed by eating a small amount..
but this might be the reason why you feel lethargic.
Also, do you put sea salt in your water?
if not, you should start to do it, esp since you are fasting.
I did the same after ive felt like crap and it is a game changer for ppl who are fasting

I will be seeing an endocrinologist this week

What are some markers I should ask him to test for? For bodybuilding purposes, and also health?

Maybe vitamin levels? Cortisol? Test, and estrogen (E2?)? Anything else that is relevant?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131