Registered
Currently running:
-600mg Test E wk
-100mg Mast EOD
-100mg Tren EOD
-T3
-Caber
-Aromasin

Finishing up Tren A very soon and wanted to try 30-50mg Dbol daily in it's place to help keep some strength and possibly fill me out a bit. I'll continue running Aromasin. I'm pretty lean and vascular currently,10% BF +/-

I always run my Dbol off season while bulking but I've had a few buds who compete suggest I try a moderate dose of it while dieting;they both mentioned it made them look "fuller" and the dex/aromasin kept any water in check.

I'm anxious to try and experiment,but a bit skeptical. If I don't like how I look I can always stop and run it over the winter.

Any thoughts/suggestions/experiences/comments about trying this from you guys that are more knowledgeable than I??

I don’t see why not. You literally can use anything while dieting, it’s not the gear; it’s the diet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently running:
-600mg Test E wk
-100mg Mast EOD
-100mg Tren EOD
-T3
-Caber
-Aromasin

Finishing up Tren A very soon and wanted to try 30-50mg Dbol daily in it's place to help keep some strength and possibly fill me out a bit. I'll continue running Aromasin. I'm pretty lean and vascular currently,10% BF +/-

I always run my Dbol off season while bulking but I've had a few buds who compete suggest I try a moderate dose of it while dieting;they both mentioned it made them look "fuller" and the dex/aromasin kept any water in check.

I'm anxious to try and experiment,but a bit skeptical. If I don't like how I look I can always stop and run it over the winter.

Any thoughts/suggestions/experiences/comments about trying this from you guys that are more knowledgeable than I??

How far out are you from your goal/the end of your cut?

I like to use things like Test + Deca for most of the cut, and then only pull them out the last 4-6 weeks to achieve the desired cosmetic effect. I would put dbol in this category as well, as like test + deca, it can cause water retention.

What I've found is that the amount of water I retain on what are traditionally considered "bulking drugs" is much less if I use them while cutting. My mood is also much better using these drugs on a cut, compared to something like tren. The fullness and strength is great as well.

So if you're close to the end of your cut, I'd avoid the dbol. If you are in the early or mid stages, I think it would be fine to implement.

not important, you can diet with all steroids

I don’t see why not. You literally can use anything while dieting, it’s not the gear; it’s the diet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How far out are you from your goal/the end of your cut?

I like to use things like Test + Deca for most of the cut, and then only pull them out the last 4-6 weeks to achieve the desired cosmetic effect. I would put dbol in this category as well, as like test + deca, it can cause water retention.

What I've found is that the amount of water I retain on what are traditionally considered "bulking drugs" is much less if I use them while cutting. My mood is also much better using these drugs on a cut, compared to something like tren. The fullness and strength is great as well.

So if you're close to the end of your cut, I'd avoid the dbol. If you are in the early or mid stages, I think it would be fine to implement.

not important, you can diet with all steroids

Thanks everyone I'll give it a go then.

I think you could give it a go but only if you have some extra on hand.
Like everyone has mentioned, you can diet on just about any steroid....but I'm assuming you also want to SEE your progress. In my experience, dieting with watery orals blurs the lines harder and makes it 100% necessary to take weekly pictures of yourself. Even then, stuff like water intake needs to be addressed.
MK677 works in the same way. Yeah, it'll help preserve muscle. But its harder to see if the changes you made are working correctly.

there's a reason why people don't use DROL while dieting unless they are SHOW READY LEAN. IMO, I would use something like t-bol or var over dbol. Winny is my favorite though.

Use var instead imo. Dht drugs are better for fat loss than anything else and var keeps you full in a defecit

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131