over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Toxic Orals for Hunger Reduction

GDADDYG8

Registered
On a strict diet currently trying to get into contest shape.

Has anyone used anadrol, superdrol, dianabol, etc to help kill hunger cravings while dieting?

Some of these cause water retention but can really reduce hunger and help you stay on your diet. Holding water makes it a bit more difficult to see progress but you are still losing the fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a strict diet currently trying to get into contest shape.

Has anyone used anadrol, superdrol, dianabol, etc to help kill hunger cravings while dieting?

Some of these cause water retention but can really reduce hunger and help you stay on your diet. Holding water makes it a bit more difficult to see progress but you are still losing the fat.

I have seen people do this. However doesn't work for me. Haven't found an oral yet that kills my appetite to any tangible degree. Some even increase it.

yeah I always use either winny or sdrol. When I stop appetite goes back to normal. Figure that's better than using ephedra to stop it and I rationalize using an oral meh.

If the only reason is appetite suppression then I would avoid it.
But if you're trying to get a desired LOOK from this, then yeah you could totally do this.

This is how I do it

Use caffeine and ephedrine
Use superdrol on workout days pre workout
Non training days use mt2
Also phenibut 1x/week

Between rotating between all that makes it easy imo.

This is how I do it

Use caffeine and ephedrine

Use superdrol on workout days pre workout

Non training days use mt2

Also phenibut 1x/week

Between rotating between all that makes it easy imo.

Does ephedrine really help kill appetite? How strong of a stimulant is it? I don’t want my heart pounding and my face red....I work in a professional environment lol. Never tried it but have been curious.

Does ephedrine really help kill appetite? How strong of a stimulant is it? I don’t want my heart pounding and my face red....I work in a professional environment lol. Never tried it but have been curious.

Not that strong, I just use a 8mg tab with 100mg caffeine

Ephedrine and caffeine def helps to mange hunger. I've taken many orals in my past life, but I've never experienced them doing it to me.

If the only reason is appetite suppression then I would avoid it.
But if you're trying to get a desired LOOK from this, then yeah you could totally do this.

:yeahthat:

Possible appetite suppression should be looked at as a bonus. But you can still pick orals for their physique benefits knowing they will also suppress your appetite. Although I wouldn't just add 100mg adrol hoping it will lower your appetite. I mention adrol as that is one oral I have used for muscle fullness, pumps and appetite suppression.

Drinking more fluids between meals doesn't help?

Add in more greens?

Lots of things you could try before throwing in a drug for hunger sake alone.

They do help but in my experience only for day-time cravings. My urge to eat food at night, partly prompted by boredom and wanting to eat while watching TV, etc, doesn't seem to be effected.. unfortunately can't use stims like ephedrine at night either.

Superdrol KILLED my appetite but I would not suggest this as an option.
Have you considered trying to speed up your metabolism vs. blunt your appetite?
T3?

I might sound out of line for this so I kinda pre appologize but why would you want to pick a product that will stress your liver enough to suppress your appetite?
Don't get me wrong I've been in the game a while and have seen it all. Time to take advantage of this and teach yourself some better discipline, a little bit of hunger pain isn't going to harm you like a damaged liver will. Drugs are supplementary to this sport not the answer

I’d just utilize cold brew throughout the day or some caffeine caps, lots of water, snack on something u use to qwell hunger cravings. I like the waifer protein bars to reduce my hunger.

I might sound out of line for this so I kinda pre appologize but why would you want to pick a product that will stress your liver enough to suppress your appetite?
Don't get me wrong I've been in the game a while and have seen it all. Time to take advantage of this and teach yourself some better discipline, a little bit of hunger pain isn't going to harm you like a damaged liver will. Drugs are supplementary to this sport not the answer

Thanks Eric, Thats the point of doing all this. STAYING healthy, not just look it and gain DISCIPLINE.
Discipline is the BIGGEST asset you gain from this game, its when you start applying it in other areas of you life that you really cherish the benefit.
What your asking is can you smoke cigarettes (Lots of Europeans and Middle Easterners do) to control your hunger? I would rather NOT see you use that crutch. Eat what your supposed to eat at the right time you planned a meal for and take your thoughts elsewhere.
The body thrives on consistency, space your meals 3 hours apart on the clock, and your body will ask you for food 15 minutes before your next scheduled meal.
Theres a LOT to being a champion, and THINKING like one is crucial.

For me, ephedrine + caffeine is a powerful appetite suppressant. I try to only implement it as needed and only towards the very end of the cut.

I start low, at 12.5mg ephedrine + 100mg caffeine. I never drink coffee or really consume caffeine at all, so that is enough to blunt my appetite.

In terms of orals, anavar might be helpful. It blunts my appetite noticeably and will have a positive effect on your physique while cutting.

Doesn’t work for me. Yes all orals kill my appetite but I can’t even get down 6 ounces of meat when I normally eat 10-12, the tiredness kicks in and lethargy.

Not worth it

I *suspect* the appetite killing effects of some orals aren't due to liver toxicity per se. I suspect it's neural or possibly due to some stomach irritation in some cases. I think Anavar has had that property in some for example, at low doses.

Personally I noticed Sdrol made me feel a bit ill whereas Adrol never affected my appetite. I put it down to neural effects, not due to Sdrol being massively more liver toxic compared to a many more times higher dose of Drol. Strong injectable androgens like tren do not exactly boost appetite either, at least in my case.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members