over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan anxiety?

mementomori515

Registered
I'm about two weeks into 700mg of primobolan and have felt unwell for the last few days. I've always been prone to depression/anxiety, but I can't help correlate it with the primo I've added.

One of the reasons I opted for primo over DHB, is because DHB caused a debilitating level of anxiety for me the last time I've used it. I had never tried primo, but many people claimed it actually provided a better sense of well being.

Curious to hear opinions/anecdotes from you guys

In sensitive individuals any AAS can cause anxiety. Any fluctutation in hormones can cause someone to feel off. If you suffer from anxiety your body simply doesn't like change. You have just flooded your body with high amounts of artificial hormones that are causing alsorts of reactions inside your body. It's likely 700mg of any aas would throw you off especially in the first few weeks. That's not to state your primo isn't fake but you can't trust it on anxiety during a cycle. I have known quite a few to get anxious from primo... the same for mast, deca and test etc.

x 2 EQ causes anxiety in quite a few people. If its real primo, just back the dose down. 400mg will still give results, hopefully less anxiety

x 2 EQ causes anxiety in quite a few people. If its real primo, just back the dose down. 400mg will still give results, hopefully less anxiety

^^^x3 on this

..OP what else are you taking??

I get it with eq and masteron, eq usually takes 6 weeks or so for the anxiety to come on for me though

In sensitive individuals any AAS can cause anxiety. Any fluctutation in hormones can cause someone to feel off. If you suffer from anxiety your body simply doesn't like change. You have just flooded your body with high amounts of artificial hormones that are causing alsorts of reactions inside your body. It's likely 700mg of any aas would throw you off especially in the first few weeks. That's not to state your primo isn't fake but you can't trust it on anxiety during a cycle. I have known quite a few to get anxious from primo... the same for mast, deca and test etc.

this sounds like a reasonable scientific explanation based on known facts

Could also be the Masterone.
Masterone DHT can competitively latch onto Estrogen receptors
in situation where E is low.
That in itself will get you tripping.

EQ does it to me.. never had a issue with primo.. but the simplest thing is to back the dose off.. if that doesnt help get rid of the compound.. I love what eq does but it isnt worth the anxiety.. there are so.many other compounds to use

All steroids can cause anxiety, especially if you're prone to it. This is why if you're one of those people and choose to put yourself through that hell you need to exercise first thing in the morning to get rid of the debilitating feelings.

Or stop taking whatever is making you feel so bad and enjoy your life more

It's crazy (ridiculous) the way people can guess with such certainty what compound you have. I would still state that even if it turned out you do have eq. It could be fake primo but you can't state it's definitely eq.

I suffer from real anxiety which is annoying as I am generally a very carefree person. Test has given me anxiety. I have taken test another time and it hasn't. The same for deca. Masteron has given me bad anxiety. Eq has given me a bad panic attack the morning after shooting and I had to stop it. Eq is generally the worst thing for anxiety but you can't state you have eq. Then you have tren which can be anxiety in a bottle for some people.

Then comes the dose of things. I guarantee you if I am clean or on TRT and I dose a high amount of test I will feel anxious the next day. If I dose 30mg I should be ok. If I dose 30mg eq I could be ok, 300mg and I will be bad and with 600mg and I will most probably have a bad panic attack within days.

I am using test and mast now and feel great. I added winny and proviron and started getting more anxious thoughts. It's just part of being anxious and taking hormones. Simple fact any large fluctuation can throw you off. Plus I haven't even gottten into AI's and HCG etc which can be awful as well.

It’s probably UGL Primo....who knows the purity/quality of what you got. How are the results? Either suck it up or lower the dose. If you got the cash maybe send a sample off for testing.

You have to be realistic about the quality of UGL we are putting into our bodies. I am sure the quality control when making these batches is sub par. I question purity of raw materials and the contamination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No matter what type of gear gives you anxiety......get a script for Xanax and roll a big blunt.....you will be alright. :)

Primo I hardly got off of never problem... the ace version can give some pip and flu feeling. Lucky I get no pip. I used lots of primo e but prefer ace any day...
Never had any bad feeling from any gear, tren e once until I harnessed it.
Primo will free up test and may be anxiety from that idk... eq gives some anxiety and often Faked As Primo e.....

Gear I use is so legit my Pharma test are piled up so much I never picked up refills on last 3... Lol
Guess ugl depends on place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'm about two weeks into 700mg of primobolan and have felt unwell for the last few days. I've always been prone to depression/anxiety, but I can't help correlate it with the primo I've added.

One of the reasons I opted for primo over DHB, is because DHB caused a debilitating level of anxiety for me the last time I've used it. I had never tried primo, but many people claimed it actually provided a better sense of well being.

DHB makes me lethergic unless I keep enough estro conversion and t4, I use hgh too tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

EQ and Deca cause me anxiety, not Primo or NPP (oddly). Finally all AAS can cause anxiety

I get it from Primo too. I hate it. Can’t use the diff :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity