over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Average or advance cycle (comeback)

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I've taken a break from POD's and lifting (light lifting) My body needed it...
I've obviously lost some mass so I'd like to hump back in...

My question...
Should I do a basic cycle with lets say test and deca? Or go for the "harder" compounds I have like trestolone, tren, and superdrol?
Idk why I'm under the impression that the harder compounds should be ran after I'm back into the groove. Like to continue to grow.

Thoughts?

i was out of the gym about a year. durring that time just 100mg wk trt.
going back all i did was up the test a bit.
ran a few month of peptides.
now only aas is 50mg ed tp shocking results.
i wan to run something but just cant justify it yet.
just mini cycles of test for 7 months or so.
when i max out this training rotation ill drop the test back to 10mg ed recover 2 weeks or so then up it starting about 30ed. i wont do more then 50.

when i add in something it will be similar dose. really test at 200ish wk and other in the same range.:lightbulb:

Id take it easy and just do test and something like EQ, keep the doses down. You probably wont need much to grow and taking more may not mean that you will grow more, or at least not appreciably more. Start out low dose and increase it by week 4 if things aren't going well. No need for harsher compounds now I think.

Id start moderate. Think a test deca blast with the re-introduction of training ans likely a better diet, you'll bounce back quickly.

Id use the harsher stuff the break plateaus later on.

How long have you been off? Off off or trt off? Regardless I would recommend something simple such as test and deca at low doses. You could up the doses over time but only very gradually. You won't need a lot to grow. The amount of muscle you have loss and the time you have been off are big factors though.

It all depends upon your long term goals and if you have any particular dates in mind. Meaning if I was in your situation with no date in mind I would do the gradual test and deca cycle. Then I may add slin in later on to break a plateau. I would grow big then do a short cruise then next year I would run the other stuff and carry on growing (hardening) but obviously look much better whilst I do due to the likes of tren and sdrol.

If you are just getting back at it, I would use the minimum it would take to get where you were before. Do that for a few months. Then take a few months at a decent TRT dose or just PCT if that is your thing. Come back and smash the tren and orals.

I had a good chunk of time off too. It really wont take much gear to get back what you had if you held your mass previously for a good time (set point).

i seem to come down to almost nothing a couple times a year. went like 2-3 years on near nothing and when i decided to get back in the gym i just did 125mg test mwf and saw quick gains (albeit def some muscle memory there) you can grow on minimal atleast til muscle memory is used up.
if i could tolerate deca i'd due
125mg test mwf
200mg deca t/th Or 100mg Npp mwf
instead i am using slin as my anabolic at 10iu 2x a week pre workout
-F2S

Last edited:
No need for a big blast imo. Your body can only regain the mass so quickly. I try to take things slow after coming back from a layoff - body needs time to adjust. Pushing the gear will only cause my strength to go up too quickly for my joints to handle. Tendons and ligaments need acclimate to the new stimulus.

I'm in a similar position as I'm just getting back into the gym after being completely out of the gym for almost 3 months. Just running 160mg Test C EW + 1.8 iu GH ~5 days per week right now.

My tentative game plan is:

Weeks 1-8: 160 Test C + 1.8 GH
Weeks 9-13: 300 Test C
Weeks 14-16: 300 Test C + 25 Var (4x/week)

Id just stick with test and deca... No need to use hard shit IMO

U have ur health until you don't... Trust me

Why are you listing trestolone as a harder compound? Apart of the aromatization, it's likely the safest option after testosterone.

Were you having issues because of gear use or was just a break for your body to rest?

Here’s my thing, no matter which route you go it’s still going to be using AAS right? It’s still going to do the same damage whatever that damage may be, so why wouldn’t you go harder and take advantage of it? It’s not like this is your first time and you don’t know what to expect or something. Your receptors will probably beg for whatever you give them right now so why not take advantage of that?

Weird to read myself advocation more drug use over less but I think in this situation they have the same consequence so why not get more out of it?

Of course if there is a specific AAS related issue you have or took that break for then throw what I said out the window...

Last edited:
Were you having issues because of gear use or was just a break for your body to rest?

Here’s my thing, no matter which route you go it’s still going to be using AAS right? It’s still going to do the same damage whatever that damage may be, so why wouldn’t you go harder and take advantage of it? It’s not like this is your first time and you don’t know what to expect or something. Your receptors will probably beg for whatever you give them right now so why not take advantage of that?

Weird to read myself advocation more drug use over less but I think in this situation they have the same consequence so why not get more out of it?

Of course if there is a specific AAS related issue you have or took that break for then throw what I said out the window...

I got depressed and lazy tbh.
Also...yeah aas is gonna do its potential damage. But certain compounds do more damage. Plus they're more expensive usually. Might as well save for last.

Why are you listing trestolone as a harder compound? Apart of the aromatization, it's likely the safest option after testosterone.

Idk if its the safest after test. Why say that?
High aromatization causes many issues. High anti estro causes many issues. Certain guys have terrible Bp issues with it.

How long have you been off? Off off or trt off? Regardless I would recommend something simple such as test and deca at low doses. You could up the doses over time but only very gradually. You won't need a lot to grow. The amount of muscle you have loss and the time you have been off are big factors though.

It all depends upon your long term goals and if you have any particular dates in mind. Meaning if I was in your situation with no date in mind I would do the gradual test and deca cycle. Then I may add slin in later on to break a plateau. I would grow big then do a short cruise then next year I would run the other stuff and carry on growing (hardening) but obviously look much better whilst I do due to the likes of tren and sdrol.
No trt. Idk how long to be honest. Several months.
But yeah no date in mind. I just want some mass back fast. Some guy told me to hit the stronger compounds first. They will work better cause my receptors are cleaner atm. And since my body isn't doing much nowb id explode with growth. Just one guys thought.

As I said above...

Some guy told me to hit the stronger compounds first. They will work better cause my receptors are cleaner atm. And since my body isn't doing much nowb id explode with growth. Just one guys thought.

As I said above...

Some guy told me to hit the stronger compounds first. They will work better cause my receptors are cleaner atm. And since my body isn't doing much nowb id explode with growth. Just one guys thought.

The body can really only grow so fast, I don't think you would grow that much more to be honest. Keep it moderate and use the old basics.

Another thing you really have to watch is getting strong too fast! You are much more likely to suffer a bad injury, tear connective tissue, the faster you grow. The muscles grow much faster than connective tissue because of blood supply issues. If you tear something then youll really be set back far.

The body can really only grow so fast, I don't think you would grow that much more to be honest. Keep it moderate and use the old basics.

Another thing you really have to watch is getting strong too fast! You are much more likely to suffer a bad injury, tear connective tissue, the faster you grow. The muscles grow much faster than connective tissue because of blood supply issues. If you tear something then youll really be set back far.

Good point

Idk if its the safest after test. Why say that?
High aromatization causes many issues. High anti estro causes many issues. Certain guys have terrible Bp issues with it.

Well if aromatization is really a problem and someone can't control it, then it's definitely not a usable compound. I'm not sure the BP issues are worse on trest than the other things. You can use a lower dose to get better results than higher doses of other steroids since it builds more muscle. Although DHB actually is probably safer, I didn't think about it before.

The material written by Maldorf written in bold is the exact reason to a “T” for my muscle tears in the past. Believe it or not you can get strong too fast your tendon tissue ligaments etc aren’t prepared and snap. My first tear was minor and healed itself which was a triceps tear and that was just from my non working arm while doing dB rows. But most serious and still affects me today was my pec tear and that happened last year around mid November. Talk about set back and pain like u wouldn’t believe . I still to this day have pains and spasms where it feels like it’s teading agai

I am too hasty to just respond with my opinion we need more metrics from you.

Why did you decide you needed a break was it something subjective like I'm too stressed? I don't have enough time or money for training and/or drugs? Common sense says I should come off because I haven't in a long time? Do you feel your performance was lagging and growth impinged? Etc.

Or is there a more quantifiable reason, like you saw something in your bloods?

What exactly is your goal man? Specifically. Are you trying to add 10 lbs lbm? Are you trying to hit your absolutely genetic maximum for competitions sake? Are you looking to maintain 240 at 8% year round and your sitting at 220? What's your world and desires look like.

Finally what is the level of risk you are comfortable taking?

I'm kinda surprised you are being so vague you're a legit vet, why wouldn't you help us help you here? Let us in a bit so we can give you SAFE accurate and valid feedback. General rule of thumb, if you're unsure which you should be doing, err on the side of more conservative. Don't just throw shit at a wall to do something, throw shit at the wall with the intent of selling it as a Manet for the price of a Manet because it is a fucking Manet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131