advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What cycle/AAS just make/made you feel good?

Reload

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I'm curious if there's any commonality out there?

For me it was test/eq. That combo just made me happy as a clam. Steady consistent strength gains. Great appetite. Solid muscle gains. No anxiety with Eq but then I rarely went over 600mg/wk. Test E averaged around 400mg/wk. No orals.

Testo + primo

600 test 400 mast. That was the best feel good I ever had. If someone asks me when were you the happiest, I recall memories while being on that cycle.

Only Nandrolone and Dbol seem to have a pronounced wellness effect (on me).

Test is neutral imo. Great in the beginning but quickly drops off.

Tren, Adrol and high dosages (except for Nandrolone and Dbol) in general are ideal if you want to feel worse :p

700mg Primo
500mg Sustanon

I've been on a constant dose of Nadrolone for going on 5 years...I just always kept it part of my blast due to having such bad shoulder issues my entire lifting career. I will say it's been great but now I'm reading more studies about the potential damage it can cause and I'm wondering if it's having some effects on me in the memory department. Still in my younger years but my memory has completely gone to shit.

I've been on a constant dose of Nadrolone for going on 5 years...I just always kept it part of my blast due to having such bad shoulder issues my entire lifting career. I will say it's been great but now I'm reading more studies about the potential damage it can cause and I'm wondering if it's having some effects on me in the memory department. Still in my younger years but my memory has completely gone to shit.

I'm aware it's supposedly worse for the heart than plain Test but I've never heard of Nandrolone having an impact on memory? With Tren I wouldn't be surprised if it did (since Tren does so many bad things lol) but Nand? Can you post the studies?

Obviously the feeling you get in parts of the day especially getting pumped in the gym (adrol, tbol, avar, slin etc etc) is great. Plus the many times starting something and seeing very fast changes is great as well. But in regards to making me feel good through the day... none of them :eek: Well maybe on very small dose of test and deca but we are talking 300mg (total) max.

Obviously the feeling you get in parts of the day especially getting pumped in the gym (adrol, tbol, avar, slin etc etc) is great. Plus the many times starting something and seeing very fast changes is great as well. But in regards to making me feel good through the day... none of them :eek: Well maybe on very small dose of test and deca but we are talking 300mg (total) max.

Really none? Does that mean they all make you feel bad or that they are 'neutral'?

Using interspecies allometric scaling accordingly to that abstract, the extrapolation dose from rat to a 200lb individual would be roughly 1800mg per week. Not sure that we could readily translates that to you?

In brief, from the conversation you and jeroendebleser were talking about the detriments of nandrolone on the vasculature. The purported literature you're referring to indicated nandrolone drives more Ca+2 (ion form of calcium) inwards into the intracellular network wreaking havoc on endothelial cells.

As for CA+2 in neuropathological diseases. One hypothesized notion of Alzheimer's is deemed from mediated Ca2+ leading to the pathogenesis of hyperphosphorylation tau protein.

Last edited:
For me was 250 test 300 tren a per week, weird but felt greath other than some tren sweats, vivid dreams, and the tax on the cardio. Slept fine, no anger issues, libido through the roof. Overall felt good

Really none? Does that mean they all make you feel bad or that they are 'neutral'?

Somethings are "neutral" as long as I stick to certain doses. When I was younger I would feel good but now I seem to get a lot of fatigue when I up my AAS doses. Plus I have rough doses for most compounds I generally can't go over before side effects start outweighing the benefits. That's why I tend to use small doses of multiple compounds. If I were to dose 1g test for example I would feel horrible. High (even moderate) doses of most orals and I get bad fatigue. Sdrol and adrol I can feel crap on from day 1 (dose dependent). Dbol gives me nosebleeds regardless of my bp. I could be on 100mg adrol and if I add 20mg dbol I get nosebleeds. Well when I tried 20mg (a few times) it took about 4-5 days for them to start. On 50mg dbol I would get a bleed within 1 day. EQ gives me anxiety. Tren can also make me feel anxious and on edge. Although tren actually is one steroid I can feel amazing on but I have to be very careful with dosing (usually start at 10mg ed and go up approx 1mg every day). HGH also gives me bad fatigue as well even at 1iu. Deca is ok though and I feel decent on that but I don't dose it high these days. I love avar and feel great on it but if I go over 40mg I generally get bad acid reflux. Last time I dosed it I had to come back down to 40mg from 60mg even though I would have liked to have done even more. I recall dosing eq high when I was younger but that wouldn't be possible now. I know a lot of my mates are the same especially as they have gotten older. That's why some of them decided to stop certain compounds entirely and many don't run orals either.

Fuck that sounds depressing doesn't it :D I feel ok on my current stack (minus fatigue) but I just added HGH so I expect that to change very soon :eek::D

Last edited:
I think the happiest I've ever been from any aas was the 8ish hours after taking halo. I know that sounds completely counter-intuitive given halo's reputation but it turned me into this jovial chatterbox. It was outstanding pwo too but I was so outwardly happy I was probably annoying some people :D

Test and a low dose of a dht compound.

Trying out Test/Primo currently.

I no longer see the point in my circumstances for taking things that make you feel like crap, not close to optimal, etc.

Low test
Test + NPP
Test + Mast

I'll say that dbol the first 2 weeks is cool, until the back pumps and hampered breathing kick in....then it kind of sucks, lol.

For me though, nothing beats just test, maybe a little nanadrolone for joints...but all of this mainly if estrogen is under control.

Eq is pretty much side-free for me, but I don't get too much out of it, so I sort of avoid it now. I have got panic attacks from it, and some acne though.

Slin pin test is like not even knowing i'm on...love it.

Testosterone variants, DHTs, Dianabol, HCG, HGH.

Using interspecies allometric scaling accordingly to that abstract, the extrapolation dose from rat to a 200lb individual would be roughly 1800mg per week. Not sure that we could readily translates that to you?

In brief, from the conversation you and jeroendebleser were talking about the detriments of nandrolone on the vasculature. The purported literature you're referring to indicated nandrolone drives more Ca+2 (ion form of calcium) inwards into the intracellular network wreaking havoc on endothelial cells.

As for CA+2 in neuropathological diseases. One hypothesized notion of Alzheimer's is deemed from mediated Ca2+ leading to the pathogenesis of hyperphosphorylation tau protein.

Stewie,

All you just did was make me feel stupider. But I appreciate the response.

Forgot to add Proviron to my list, that really is one compound that makes men feel good.

But in general I tend to (as usual) agree with Elvia that they are all at best neutral on mood. And in the dosages many of us are using them, they're actually detrimental to your mood, bar Proviron.

I've yet to meet someone in real life that is on high dosages and claimed to feel great. They all feel like shit with hampered sexual functioning to boot :p

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity