over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brandy dandy new 90,000 sq ft gym here in Vegas

NIce!!

Holy crap! That gym's really nice. How much is a year membership gonna cost you?

that looks incredible, is that size of gym popular in the US or is that an exception?

what would a yearly membership run for at that place?

$20 a month it says

https://www.lvac.com/

Says $20 a month! I would imagine there is some sort of small up front fee too. Many gyms seem to have a fee of about this much these days. I think staying in business is a matter of high volume.

Hoist, Technogym, and Hammer Strength...not a fan of any of those companies but at least they have an Eleiko Trap bar. that thing looks incredible.

Hoist, Technogym, and Hammer Strength...not a fan of any of those companies but at least they have an Eleiko Trap bar. that thing looks incredible.

Not a fan of Technogym or Hammer either, never tried Hoist but I think they look like I would like them from an ergonomic point of view and I do see some Freemotion machines which look really good, there´s Total Gym, and Jay mentions Precor aswell, an amazing facility for sure.

https://www.lvac.com/

Says $20 a month! I would imagine there is some sort of small up front fee too. Many gyms seem to have a fee of about this much these days. I think staying in business is a matter of high volume.
That's the initial contract. I have my renewal notice sitting on my desk and it's $125/year.

Last edited:
that looks incredible, is that size of gym popular in the US or is that an exception?

what would a yearly membership run for at that place?

That's a rather large one but it's not even their biggest one.

Last edited:
$20 a month. That's unreal. You know how many girls spend $40 on ONE 50 minute Soul Cycle class in NYC???

I will forever miss Golds - Flamingo/Sandhill and Sahara/Decatur.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I will forever miss Golds - Flamingo/Sandhill and Sahara/Decatur.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
How do you think those of us that live here feel?
I especially miss the Flamingo gym.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Thank god it’s finally opening soon. Hopefully all of green valley won’t be at the Eastern/215 location anymore. Plus I’m sure a lot of the personal trainers will take their clients there too since it’s new. Now if they would just put one close to the southern highlands area....

I loved the old golds gyms, but they didn’t take care of them at all. Nearly all the bigger dumbbells were bent and loose at Sandhill. Place only really got close to full in the early evening. Not to mention, as cool as some of the equipment was, it was ancient and if it broke it took forever to get it fixed. Disgusting bathrooms and the place wasn’t clean. Sahara and Decatur was better, but by the end, only hardcore people went there. The average EOS has twice as many people as any of the old golds now. Some are so packed it’s crazy. Durango is packed and so is west Sahara. Tons of woman at LVAC and EOS. Never saw that at golds.

City athletic is a helluva gym, but it’s not that popular and it’s so dark there. Full of overpriced trainers too. People go there to avoid the crowds at other gyms. Only time it’s full is during the Olympia.

Im like Sandpig, only paid 120.00 for my annual renewal. Hard to beat LVAC. :)

Yup..120 bux A YEAR.
Plus...and this is the best part--there are 7 other locations that members can use at no additional fee.
All but one of them is 24 hours..and all but one has a pool, steam room, and a jacuzzi.
Nothing like going to a great gym on Christmas day at 2 am....or Thanksgiving day if u want.
I go to all of them depending on where I'm at. Always squeaky clean.
BW-ednote-content-2019.png

Thank god it’s finally opening soon. Hopefully all of green valley won’t be at the Eastern/215 location anymore. Plus I’m sure a lot of the personal trainers will take their clients there too since it’s new. Now if they would just put one close to the southern highlands area....

I loved the old golds gyms, but they didn’t take care of them at all. Nearly all the bigger dumbbells were bent and loose at Sandhill. Place only really got close to full in the early evening. Not to mention, as cool as some of the equipment was, it was ancient and if it broke it took forever to get it fixed. Disgusting bathrooms and the place wasn’t clean. Sahara and Decatur was better, but by the end, only hardcore people went there. The average EOS has twice as many people as any of the old golds now. Some are so packed it’s crazy. Durango is packed and so is west Sahara. Tons of woman at LVAC and EOS. Never saw that at golds.

City athletic is a helluva gym, but it’s not that popular and it’s so dark there. Full of overpriced trainers too. People go there to avoid the crowds at other gyms. Only time it’s full is during the Olympia.

Im like Sandpig, only paid 120.00 for my annual renewal. Hard to beat LVAC. :)
I agree with just about all your comments about the Gold Gym's. In a way that's kind of the way I liked it. I liked the old ancient equipment. I liked having my choice between 6 different leg presses or however many they had Etc.

I've never been to Metroflex in Texas but I would imagine the bathrooms ain't no prettier than the ones that we had at Gold's

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

I go to the NW LVAC and this one looks exactly the same.. The thing about LVAC is that it gets too packed with youngsters. I prefer 24 hour fitness where I can get my workout in and gtfo

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws