Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just got my labs back
Total test is 788
Free test is 18.6
Estrogen is 24
Estradiol is 31

I feel pretty good and my dr is very happy with the numbers , but after I have surgery (and recover) I want to bump everything up a bit for a growth phase (late November) before I start a prep hopefully in April.
I was just going to bump my test up to 250mg per week and add 300mg Eq along with a little HGH.

So my question is , for best results should I keep estrogen and estradiol where they are even as the test goes higher??
I’ve also read that having higher free test is better

What’s everyone opinions on how they run their level during cycle

We don’t have “optimal” established parameters for Supra physiological doses of hormones.

Some guys feel good keeping estrogen in “range” on cycle; others need it to go up with their testosterone dose (like a scaled equation).

I personally keep estrogen in the higher end of normal with on cycle doses of testosterone. The higher your dose; the more it would need to match that level.

I would however manage it. Too many guys are in the gung ho camp of running high doses without an AI, and going by “feel”. The amount of people we’ve seen come forward with hepatic adenomas just on this forum should serve as a cautionary tale for those folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

optimum levels for health?
where ur at now.
anything over that isnt healthy. at all.
drug abuse is drug abuse, dont matter what the drug is.
i wish i never touched steroids.
im worse off now that before .
guy i know died in february from complications of long term gear use. he had one kidney transplant already. didnt help. another guy had one last year and another guy has heart issues and another guy has liver issues
all around my age, 50.
shit wasnt worth it at all.

Blood pressure in regards to kidney health is my #1 biggest concern. The liver can heal itself if your proactive.

Brutus you are not them...and your right, it's not worth it! It fucking sucks to lose people to a sport/hobby based on vanity. I urge you to consider looking at 10mg/day. It changed my outlook about a lot of things.

Gunsmith (love the name), I'd say your in the sweet spot now. If your BP is in a good range and your feeling good? Why change anything? Tighten up your diet and rely more on the training. Are you planning to compete? Consider being mostly off prior to your surgery. I'd say give the 10mg/day thing a try shortly after your recovery and check your labs. You might be pleasantly surprised where your total and free fall on a dose that small. I'm still in disbelief myself. Ultimately this is all your decision.

Blood pressure in regards to kidney health is my #1 biggest concern. The liver can heal itself if your proactive.

Brutus you are not them...and your right, it's not worth it! It fucking sucks to lose people to a sport/hobby based on vanity. I urge you to consider looking at 10mg/day. It changed my outlook about a lot of things.

Gunsmith (love the name), I'd say your in the sweet spot now. If your BP is in a good range and your feeling good? Why change anything? Tighten up your diet and rely more on the training. Are you planning to compete? Consider being mostly off prior to your surgery. I'd say give the 10mg/day thing a try shortly after your recovery and check your labs. You might be pleasantly surprised where your total and free fall on a dose that small. I'm still in disbelief myself. Ultimately this is all your decision.

I'm planning on keeping the dose exactly where it is now and through my surgery and recovery to optimize healing I am running a low dose of HGH as well.
My resting blood pressure is in the 120/70 range normally , fasted blood glucose was high 70's to low 80's before starting HGH , gonna try 500mg Berbeine with each meal in an effort to keep it low as well as a low carb Diet.

I was mostly wondering on what would be ideal when I ramp up. Keep the test/estrogen ratio the same or let the test rise and keep estrogen in check

I'm planning on keeping the dose exactly where it is now and through my surgery and recovery to optimize healing I am running a low dose of HGH as well.
My resting blood pressure is in the 120/70 range normally , fasted blood glucose was high 70's to low 80's before starting HGH , gonna try 500mg Berbeine with each meal in an effort to keep it low as well as a low carb Diet.

I was mostly wondering on what would be ideal when I ramp up. Keep the test/estrogen ratio the same or let the test rise and keep estrogen in check

Personally I really like/d a Test & BU combo. Will 250 Test and 300 BU = the need to an AI? I didn't but then again everyone's different. Only one way your going to know and that's to find out through a lab draw after you've been on around 4 weeks. Your labs and BP are awesome now. I honestly wouldn't stress out on your blood sugar. Low dose GH isn't going to screw with your sensitivity much if at all. Norm is 70-110 and your already on the low end as it is.

I hate the idea of needing an AI. Ultimately it means correcting something I did to myself. If building more mass is your goal have you considered keeping your test low and adding a moderate dose of something else that doesn't aromatize? Primo, DHB? I hate myself for even suggesting this...superdrol?
I'm an older guy so my goals are likely different than yours. Whatever you decide to do, add gradually.

Last edited:
What are you having surgery for out of curiosity?

What are you having surgery for out of curiosity?

Very large duodenal diverticulI , it’s size and in bad position so they can’t get to it with a regular laparoscopic surgery so they are going to try with a robot but will likely end up cutting me from sternum to just above the navel.
I didn’t know I had it till this year , I would have bouts of ulcer flare up and the gastrointestinal dr just assumed it was the ulcers causing the problems this June it got really bad and they ran a lot more test and found the diverticuli which they think is causing the issue as it’s very close to the pyloric sphincter causing a severe delay stomach emptying

Honestly, as long as you get regular bw and don't go crazy you should be just fine....no, don't take my advice. Testosterone is so safe when used responsibly. If you were to use 500 mg of Test for years, I might be concerned but if that was all it, some people would be okay. The problem is most people always add more compounds....but you know this already.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws