over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Baby food

slesh

Registered
Anybody else do this? I crush Earth's Best sweet potatoes all day. Label says "organic sweet potatoes, water". I guess I'm just curious if this stuff is legit. I've never heard of anyone else doing this. I also eat their apple sauce. I'm a lazy fuck and don't always feel like meal prepping my sides. So when I'm in a rush I drink 16oz egg whites and eat a few jars of baby food lol.

Anybody else do this? I crush Earth's Best sweet potatoes all day. Label says "organic sweet potatoes, water". I guess I'm just curious if this stuff is legit. I've never heard of anyone else doing this. I also eat their apple sauce. I'm a lazy fuck and don't always feel like meal prepping my sides. So when I'm in a rush I drink 16oz egg whites and eat a few jars of baby food lol.

If you eat raw egg whites your biotin levels will be crushed. Avidin, a protein in raw egg whites, binds to biotin very efficiently. If you do eat raw egg whites, add a biotin supplement. Also, raw egg whites only have about a 50% absorption rate, compared to cooked egg whites which have about a 98% absorption rate (supposedly, based on several articles I have read).

If you eat raw egg whites your biotin levels will be crushed. Avidin, a protein in raw egg whites, binds to biotin very efficiently. If you do eat raw egg whites, add a biotin supplement. Also, raw egg whites only have about a 50% absorption rate, compared to cooked egg whites which have about a 98% absorption rate (supposedly, based on several articles I have read).

well they have changed the egg science again ...now saying that eating them raw or as lightly cooked as possible is best.

scroll down to featured member of the month nothuman's post in this thread:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/134234-best-way-eat-eggs.html

you've "never heard of anyone else doing this" because you would have to eat 15 jars of it. besides it's an expensive habit. anything labeled baby food or wedding - you're asking to be financially plundered compared to purchasing the norm.

a lot of hype in baby foods slesh - here at pm it's my job to look out for fellow brothers in iron. you would be wise to shop your local produce isle for man sized sweet potatoes, prepare them in advance and keep them fresh with (here's where you can blow your money) some glow in the dark food grade containers. yeah google it and take them to work to be ridiculed.

next time you post baby food nutrition in professionalmuscle.com it better be about breast feeding. gallons.

i chase my raw eggs with a beer...

:eek:

Gross. I think I would buy precooked rice before eating baby food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet potato baby food consumption by bodybuilders was extremely popular in the 80s and 90s, I assume it still is.

i chase my raw eggs with a beer...

:eek:

Hahaha

Bro I was watching the show Shameless last night, and some drunk guy passed out at a bar one of the main characters is always at. When the guy woke up in the morning, they poured him a beer and cracked an egg into it lol.

Sweet potato baby food consumption by bodybuilders was extremely popular in the 80s and 90s, I assume it still is.

yeah but you need lots of it otherwise you're running on empty.

again there's nothing particularly special in a jar of baby food that would aid a bodybuilder. the safety standards are higher - but that incurs a cost that none of us require unless we have a muted immune system.

yeah but you need lots of it otherwise you're running on empty.

again there's nothing particularly special in a jar of baby food that would aid a bodybuilder. the safety standards are higher - but that incurs a cost that none of us require unless we have a muted immune system.

There is something incredibly special about it: It's precooked sweet potatoes!

Bodybuilder. Hungry. Dieting. In store looking for food: wtf are you going to eat for carbs? There is literally one choice: sweet potato baby food.

yeah? well i'm betting if you're a hungry dieting bodybuilder in a store looking for food - you won't get past the Hostess isle. save time, see things my way.
Post not intended to provoke chaos and infighting.

Attachments

• twinkies 2.jpg
    twinkies 2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 89
yeah? well i'm betting if you're a hungry dieting bodybuilder in a store looking for food - you won't get past the Hostess isle. save time, see things my way.
Post not intended to provoke chaos and infighting.

I knew a high level lightweight NPC bodybuilder back in the 90s who considered a can of tuna fish and a small pack of miniature powdered donuts the perfect contest diet meal.

I knew a high level lightweight NPC bodybuilder back in the 90s who considered a can of tuna fish and a small pack of miniature powdered donuts the perfect contest diet meal.

yep i can see that. been there myself a few times. funny how we can talk ourselves into anything at times.

Gerber single grain rice cereal. Hot or cold. Solid carb choice and super easy digestion.

I have Oscar Meyer doing my meal prep for me nowadays...

Attachments

• lunchables.png
    lunchables.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 82
Baby's food usually less salt, it very health but can't provide enough power for the bodybuilder

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members