over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just bought a smoker

dogma20006

Newbies
I don't know why I didnt buy one sooner. I cant stop using it. Im eating so much meat now.

Its also a good way to be able to put meat up for longer periods , try making some jerky with it.

Soak your meat overnight in some Dale's marinade with a couple small splashes of tobasco and a half a beer.

been doing alot of beef ribs and even a prime rib. So far the best has been a few small whole chickens I put in a brine and ice for 24 hours prior. The chickens are even better cause there free. My neighbor refuses to fence in his chicken farm, so I get a little aggresion out with my pellet gun. 1 shot, 1 whole chicken on the grill. Might even send 1 over to him to see if he gets it.

been doing alot of beef ribs and even a prime rib. So far the best has been a few small whole chickens I put in a brine and ice for 24 hours prior. The chickens are even better cause there free. My neighbor refuses to fence in his chicken farm, so I get a little aggresion out with my pellet gun. 1 shot, 1 whole chicken on the grill. Might even send 1 over to him to see if he gets it.

:D:D

does the smoker make chicken breasts taste any betteR?

That is fucking hilarious!!! I just got a smoker myself. Opted for the smoker over the traditional Weber (I've owned a few in the past). So far, I've done pork ribs with some dry rub and chicken breasts. I've got a whole chicken in the freezer for this weekend! I think I'll try the 24 hour brine soak - the girlfriend has experimented with stuffing a olive oil/oregano/garlic mixture under the skin and basting it with lemon in the oven.

What type of wood are you using for smoke? I've got a mesquite bag. When I lived in Texas some people were using hickory/oak/mesquite blends. I can't wait to try a brisket!!!

does the smoker make chicken breasts taste any betteR?

definitely does. I smoke 5lbs of skinless/boneless breasts every week. a little spice rub(watch the salt on the rubs), 2oz of maple wood, and 1.5hrs later i'm fed well.

I have a Texas Smoker and use the piss out of it. My new thing is to do 4 whole chickens over a 3 hr low heat smoke. First 1.5hr I let them go over the open fire (butterflied) then put them in Renolds smoke bags with a couple cloves of garlic and a 1/3 beer for the other 1.5hr. It the only way to eat chicken.

Been doing alot of beef ribs lately, dry rubbed. Id seen a show on the cooking channel that had these amazing looking beef ribs, place called "the Salt Lick" and ive been hooked ever since. Low and slow, 200 degrees max temp, indirect cooking.

Been doing alot of beef ribs lately, dry rubbed. Id seen a show on the cooking channel that had these amazing looking beef ribs, place called "the Salt Lick" and ive been hooked ever since. Low and slow, 200 degrees max temp, indirect cooking.

beef ribs rock in the smoker. i do mine with either just salt and alot of pepper, or salt, pepper, garlic powder&onion powder. 3.5hrs in the smoker@225, then tin foil for another 3hrs same temps. People go batshit crazy for'em

I smoke a lot of meats all the time. I have something smoked usually everyday or atleast 5 days a week. Some of my favs. are brisket, ribs, salmon, pork loin, chicken, and turkey breast. I use fruit wood mostly apple for everything except beef I use hickory.

Now for you guys with some cash and a smoking addiction heres your poison:

**broken link removed**

gonna attempt a bison brisket this weekend. Hope it turns out well, think i may only put smoke on it for 3hrs max@200, then foil with some broth or sauce for 3-8hrs till internal gets around 185-190

I've had one for years now just a cheap one but I use it for fish chicken and beef what ever I can get on it.

My favorite thing to smoke is a pork shoulder, way easier than a brisket. This doesnt dry out.

I bought my parents one about 10 years ago, and they haven't even used the fukker once:mad:

I think i'm going to ask them to "borrow" it:D

I have been wanting to buy one for myself for awhile now. It's been a few years since i've had anything to eat that was smoked.

FRESH caught trout is just flipping unbelievably good in it! I'm not big on fish either, but this was just phenomenal.

I want to cook my ribs in it mainly though..:p

How are you all cooking your ribs???

BMJ

lmao! thats fucking hilarious bro!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner