over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 Fast Food Ingredient Secrets

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I thought I would share this with you all the hidden dangers of fast food regarding chemicals and shit.

Most health-conscious individuals avoid fast food restaurants such as McDonald’s at all costs, and for good reason.

Fast food chains often use genetically modified ingredients, artificial sweeteners in sodas, heavy metals across the board, high-fructose corn syrup as a cheap yet deadly sweetener, and a variety of other toxic chemicals.

In fact, oftentimes fast food ‘meat’ products are comprised of synthetic meat ingredients — it even says so on the official recipe. Below are three of the worst offenders.

1. Wendy’s Frosty

Wendy’s Frosty is loaded with corn syrup, artificial flavors, and a long list of thickening agents. In fact, it takes 14 ingredients to create this fast food milkshake over the traditional two: ice cream and milk. Guar gum, cellulose gum, and carrageenan are all used in the recipe to artificially create the thickness and texture of the drink.

What truly reaches a new level in synthetic toxicity, however, is Wendy’s new Coffee Toffee Twisted Frosty.

With the addition of ’coffee syrup’ and ‘coffee toffee pieces’ comes an extra 25 ingredients, including a laxative chemical known as propylene glycol that is also used as a filler in electronic cigarettes.

Along with the synthetic laxative comes 7 sugars including high-fructose corn syrup, and 3 different oils. Coffee, the main focus of the beverage, is listed at the very end of the nutrition label — number 8 out of the 10 total base ingredients.

2. Chicken McNuggets

Chicken McNuggets would appear to contain bread and chicken, perhaps a bit of seasoning for flavor. What it actually contains has given it a reputation as one of the worst food items on the planet. The meat alone in McNuggets is compromised of 7 different ingredients, many of which are made up of several other ingredients. Some ingredients that make up the ‘meat’ include sodium phosphate, safflower oil, wheat starch, dextrose, and a particularly dangerous substance known as autolyzed yeast extract. Autolyzed yeast extract is similar to MSG, an artificial flavor enhancer that has been linked to obesity and other health conditions.

Frighteningly, these are not the worst chemicals found in McNuggets. Dimethylpolysiloxane, a type of silicone, is added as an anti-foaming agent to the nuggets. This is the same ingredient that is used in breast implants and silly putty, yet McNuggets are marketed towards children with complete disregard for their health.

Although not quite as common today, PDMS has also been used in breast implants as a filler fluid. In addition, it is also widely in cosmetics and consumer products.

Dimethylpolysiloxane is being phased out as a breast plant filler due to safety concerns, yet McDonald’s has been using it in their McNuggets which are being consumed by millions worldwide.

3. McDonald’s Salads

McDonald’s salads, often pushed as a healthier alternative to other fast food items on the menu, contain cilantro lime glaze and the orange glaze. Within the glaze lies propylene glycol — a chemical that is not legal to use in cat food because its safety has not yet been proven. In addition, propylene glycol is also used ”as the killing and preserving agent in pitfall traps, usually used to capture ground beetles.”

McDonald’s salads also contain two ingredients that divulge the presence of MSG: disodium inosinate, and disodium guanylate. Chemical-loaded salads are no better than other menu items which have similar recipes and equally-devastating ingredients.

Fast food establishments as a whole are extremely harmful to human health worldwide, contributing not only to soaring obesity rates, but to cancer, diabetes, and other crippling diseases as well. It is important to remember that the ingredients are key to determining the health of a food item, and they should be thoroughly examined before making the purchase.

I thought a hilarious statistic was that there is more beef fat in a 6 pc chicken mcnugget than there is in a quarter pounder, its no longer true though, a few years ago they stopped frying in beef fat

Great read mate, my gf loves McNuggets so i shall show her this....

I showed this link to my friend, but she still serves her son nuggets.

MECHANICALLY-SEPARATED-CHICKEN-MCNUGGET.jpg

PHOTO: Pre-Chicken Nugget Meat Paste, AKA Mechanically Separated Poultry [Updated]

Those $1 menus items dont seem so attractive anymore. :D

On a serious note this make me sick that they can be allowed to serve this shit. Where is the FDA on this?

Well Big Chef, I never eat the salads. And I was gonna blame the kids for my visits, but i just love those triple whoppers with cheese. But no salad for me. :eek:

Next your gonna try to tell us cigarettes arent cool. (i dont smoke)

Well Big Chef, I never eat the salads. And I was gonna blame the kids for my visits, but i just love those triple whoppers with cheese. But no salad for me. :eek:

Next your gonna try to tell us cigarettes arent cool. (i dont smoke)

Haha! You are a good man! Me either I dont smoke but I used to. I saw Marcus Ruhl smoke on his DVD. I think it aid in fat loss or something not sure.

WTF.....:eek:

I don't even know what to say....at 1st glance I thought this was frozen strawberry yogurt :confused::eek:

LoL It does look like frozen yoghurt! Holy Shit, wouldnt touch it. This is problem with process food, we dont know what they put in our bodies. Best to cook fresh food at home!

propylene glycol is an ingredent in the not so toxic radiator coolant....has been found to eat away iron,aluminum and steel, this was and ingredent in a popular dog treat till pups where dying from it...not cool

Well, I really don't know what to believe...some would call bullshit on the chemical additives stated, as the USDA/FDA would not allow some of the additives put out for human consumption. Others would state it is the truth without really looking into it.

I am not saying this is the case...but I would like to know where these "facts" came from.

Well, I really don't know what to believe...some would call bullshit on the chemical additives stated, as the USDA/FDA would not allow some of the additives put out for human consumption. Others would state it is the truth without really looking into it.

I am not saying this is the case...but I would like to know where these "facts" came from.

Ok, I will dig deeper for you. FDA don't give a shit, it's about de-population.
They want us to DIE! As a Chef, I know that processed food is NOT good for you. I will get some info for you from Dr. Mercola himself.

What do McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets and Silly Putty have in common?

Both of them contain a form of silicone called dimethyl polysiloxane, an anti-foaming agent used in cosmetics and other goods.

Here’s the full list of McNugget ingredients:

“White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, seasoning (autolyzed yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring (botanical source), safflower oil, dextrose, citric acid, rosemary), sodium phosphates, seasoning (canola oil, mono- and diglycerides, extractives of rosemary).

Batter and breading: water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, food starch-modified, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, whey, corn starch.

Prepared in vegetable oil (Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness). Dimethyl polysiloxane added as an anti-foaming agent.”

Dr. Joseph Mercola reveals that tertiary butylhydroquinone (TBHQ) is an artificial antioxidant derived from petroleum and is a form of butane. Ingesting a single gram of TBHQ can cause you to collapse, vomit, suffocate, or experience a sense of delirium, nausea, and ringing in your ears. Ingesting 5 grams can be fatal.

Animal studies show that TBHQ can cause biochemical changes and cell mutation. It also affects the liver and reproductive system.

The FDA allows food manufacturers to use TBHQ sparingly in their products. TBHQ can comprise no more than 0.02 percent of the oil in a McNugget. You would need to eat 11 pounds of McNuggets to ingest a gram of TBHQ.

TBHQ is not believed to be a persistent toxin and will not accumulate in your body. But whether or not TBHQ and dimethyl polysiloxane pose a significant threat to your health, there are solid reasons why fast food should NOT be part of your diet.

The Dangers of Fast Food

The documentary, Super Size Me, shows the harmful effects of regularly eating fast food meals. Filmmaker Morgan Spurlock gained 25 pounds, experienced depression, and suffered from liver problems and sexual dysfunction after eating three meals daily at McDonald’s for a month.

Still need proof? Researchers looked at the lifestyle habits of 3,000 young people for over 15 years and found that those who ate fast food at least twice a week gained 10 pounds or more. They also doubled their risk of developing insulin resistance, which is linked to obesity and type 2 diabetes.

Fast food and other types of processed food often contain artificial coloring, artificial sweeteners, genetically modified ingredients, high fructose corn syrup, MSG, and other food additives. These ingredients pose a variety of health risks.

Avoiding fast food or processed foods is one of the steps you can easily take to improve your health. Don’t sacrifice your health for convenience, Dr. Mercola advises. The little time you save by eating fast food is not worth the health complications you and your family could suffer.

Ever heard of the old saying - Buy ingredients, not packages!!

Cannot even stand the thought of fast food anymore.

I remember reading there was an ingredient in McNuggets that was also found in Jet Fuel..

something like 3% or the maximum safety limit of this chemical was used.

I can't remember the name though.

Another thing, that Propylene Glycol.. Is that what PEG 300 is that is used in Oral Homebrews?

Last edited:
Health issues aside, my body comp has changed a lot since i gave up fast food. Posts like this just make it even easier to stick to

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity