over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep apnea & low t

shawood1969

Registered
My doctor thinks that the reason I have low t and do not respond to hrt is because of sleep apnea. Has anyone else heard of this or experienced it?

I have apnea and my T was in the tank....coicidence>? dont know. I would put 99% on the DR. being right,. I got a machine and my sleep has been extremly good, and I feel great. If your not sleeping , your body is screwed up!

My bf has sleep apnea sometimes extremely severe, but he has very high t. I wouldn't think sleep apnea would be the main cause but have you taken the apnea tests?..maybe there is another underlying issue?

My bf has sleep apnea sometimes extremely severe, but he has very high t. I wouldn't think sleep apnea would be the main cause but have you taken the apnea tests?..maybe there is another underlying issue?

They are supposed to be getting me some wrist thing that measures my blood oxygen when sleeping before doing full blown testing. Dr was saying that if I have sleep apnea that no matter how much test I inject it would have no effect. Doesn't make sense to me but at this point I don't know what else it could be.

My doc said something along those lines years ago. But it was a chicken vs egg scenario. Low t causing poor sleep and apnea OR apnea causing poor sleep and low t... No way to know which came first. I just went ahead on my own with trt for a few months and my sleep really improved, I leaned out quite a bit through diet and exercise along with the trt and my apnea went away and I slept better. Then I ran long pct after the trt- like 2 months. Test has remained higher than before. I think personally the original cause was a poor pct regimen at some point in my past, caused low t, which caused poor sleep and sleep apnea.

They are supposed to be getting me some wrist thing that measures my blood oxygen when sleeping before doing full blown testing. Dr was saying that if I have sleep apnea that no matter how much test I inject it would have no effect. Doesn't make sense to me but at this point I don't know what else it could be.

It sounds like he is saying that if you have legit sleep apnea you're going to feel like shit nomatter what your t levels are. If that is what he's saying i agree completely . I have horrific apnea and so does my father and he's super skinny so it's hereditary unfortunately. If you do have apnea you and you get it under control you are going to feel so much better. Think of it this way. How can anyone feel alright without sleep? It's not just being tired it's also that your body isn't cycling properly its pretty much just one long day without a recovery period so how could your hormones possibly be alright. Also take into account the lack of oxygen while you're unconscious. We all know we need sleep so we're not tired but we rarely think about how necessary sleep is for us, hormones and all.

The surgery worked wonders for me.
But the recovery was horrible. Lost 22 lbs

I have apnea and my t numbers are good. I went threw the hole thing and have a machine. Id watch your hemacrit numbers with the apnea because the apnea can raise them. And dont use eq, or deca.

Stewie has said alot about apnea and low t! I had my apnea test the other night and we will see what happens!! It is one of the reasons one might have low t.....

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

How would you treat this if this were the case?

Get some glut!! Inject it and love life again or perhaps up ur magnesium....?

Stewie has said alot about apnea and low t! I had my apnea test the other night and we will see what happens!! It is one of the reasons one might have low t.....

I have the ol apnea! Had to go back in this weekend and wear a nasal mask which sucked ass! And switchted to 2 different face masks, the 2nd was bigger and fit better and slept like a baby after that one! So ill see what i need and hope to correct a few things!

Ive had my CPAP for 7 years. I cant sleep without it. My gains really kicked in when I started sleeping better.

Ive had sleep apnea since high school but i havent been keeping up with it. Which is def not smart especially since im possibly missing out on some gains.

I have both - Low T and Sleep Apnea, I'm exhausted all the time!!

Should get my new machine in January, can't wait!!!

My doc has said the same thing. thinks apnea has been a cause of low t. but at this point its irrelevant what came first as some have said.

How can you not respond to HRT?! I would bet that you will respond to Test when you inject it....regardless of apnea.

Sleep

I have struggled with sleep for years I cannot sleep with a mask and had surgery already. I would like to know if anyone else knows of any other ways to fix sleep problems???

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws