YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did any of you average looking guys date a female bodybuilder? How did it go?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
From the time I was 16 till about 34 I was huge into bodybuilding and size. After seeing the deaths of so many of my idols and finding a great career in the car business as a sales manager I switched to a trt regimen and started going to the gym only 2 times a week or so. Without all the gear, less training and eating more like a normal person if you look at me today you probably tell I work out but I am far from a bodybuilder with my belly where you cant see any abs and I am healthier, happier and much better off financially than I was 10 years ago as a broke bodybuilder.

A couple weeks ago I see this chick on plenty of fish where I could tell she was larger than a regular fit girl. Im not talking Ms Olympia muscles but enough to get a couple of extra glances on her muscularity if you see her. Started talking to her and found out she never competed and is a personal trainer. She doesnt have any of the usual virilization symtoms that I am used to seeing on pro female bodybuilders and she has a very feminine face and voice. I live in south florida and most of the women I have been with in my past have hispanic. Usually big natural boobs, big ass and thighs and I guess I have liked the extra cushion for the pushin. I have never dated anyone in the fitness industry before. I really like this girl's personality and I saw her naked on facetime but this is completely new to me. Have any of you average guys with a dad body dated a girl like that. If so how was it? Any advice?

I don’t get it what advice are you looking for? Is she not a chick or something because she works out? You guys share a hobby, enjoy that part and don’t treat her any differently than you would any other girl.

Kinda sounds like you’re insecure about it, if so don’t waste your time because it will be a disaster.

I’m in south Florida too and I didn’t “date” a bodybuilder woman per se but I was messing around with one...

It was about 10 years ago when I was like 18-19 and she was 42-43 lol she was from Argentina and she did have some muscle on her and competed in female bodybuilding but wasn’t super huge, she weighed like 145lbs on stage and still looked great off season with thick legs and fat ass. She did have a bit of viralization and her clit was enlarged but I didn’t care.. We hung out in public a couple times and people definitely stared but who cares... We had tons of sex (she was super horny all the time) and she would cook for me every day and invite me over and she would train me for free at the gym....

She ended up being a little too argumentative for me though and she would actually get jealous over other girls etc... Needless to say we ended that fling and whenever I’ve seen her afterwards we were cool but haven’t seen her in a few years...

I never dated a true bodybuilding female but traveling to all the shows and working in the industry at all the events and expos for 4 yrs, I hooked up with A LOT of girls in the fitness industry.

The difference being...an average person will call a bikini, fitness, or figure chick a bodybuilder...but as most if not all of us know-a female bodybuilder has different goals and is on a different level of development etc.

Last edited:
I never dated a true bodybuilding female but traveling to all the shows and working in the industry at all the events and expos for 4 yrs, I hooked up with A LOT of girls in the fitness industry.

The difference being...an average person will call a bikini, fitness, or figure chick a bodybuilder...but as most if not all of us know-a female bodybuilder has different goals and is on a different level of development etc.

This girl definitely is no Ms Olympia but in the eye of the average public she is different way more muscular than most women they see. I like it how she doesnt have gigantic fake boobs, a manly voice, etc that is common in female bodybuilders.

From the time I was 16 till about 34 I was huge into bodybuilding and size. After seeing the deaths of so many of my idols and finding a great career in the car business as a sales manager I switched to a trt regimen and started going to the gym only 2 times a week or so. Without all the gear, less training and eating more like a normal person if you look at me today you probably tell I work out but I am far from a bodybuilder with my belly where you cant see any abs and I am healthier, happier and much better off financially than I was 10 years ago as a broke bodybuilder.

A couple weeks ago I see this chick on plenty of fish where I could tell she was larger than a regular fit girl. Im not talking Ms Olympia muscles but enough to get a couple of extra glances on her muscularity if you see her. Started talking to her and found out she never competed and is a personal trainer. She doesnt have any of the usual virilization symtoms that I am used to seeing on pro female bodybuilders and she has a very feminine face and voice. I live in south florida and most of the women I have been with in my past have hispanic. Usually big natural boobs, big ass and thighs and I guess I have liked the extra cushion for the pushin. I have never dated anyone in the fitness industry before. I really like this girl's personality and I saw her naked on facetime but this is completely new to me. Have any of you average guys with a dad body dated a girl like that. If so how was it? Any advice?
Car sales manager with a dad body and average looks means you'll be getting dropped for someone better and or cheated on.

Car sales manager with a dad body and average looks means you'll be getting dropped for someone better and or cheated on.
He never said he wanted to date or marry her

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

He never said he wanted to date or marry her

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

He said date. Look the guy seems like a real douche and was bragging about banging some guy's wife on here

Dated one and trained her to win the Ms Tx several years ago and it was non stop sex! She was super possessive and emotionally draining. She was beautiful and everything else but emotional draining part was to much for me. But sure miss that wild sex though lol.

I want one just once. Especially with the swelled up clit. I'd cheat just once for the experience.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131