over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why not just abstain from drugs?

BradScott

Registered
Time after time there are guys on this board and others in which they express their concerns over adverse side effects and drugs. Wouldn't it make more sense just to stay drug free in the first place, especially when one's livelihood doesn't depend on being a drug-aided behemoth?

Time after time there are guys on this board and others in which they express their concerns over adverse side effects and drugs. Wouldn't it make more sense just to stay drug free in the first place, especially when one's livelihood doesn't depend on being a drug-aided behemoth?

I guess if you havent actually been there its hard to explain.
I know its the best thing for me to be off, but I miss it. Its not supposed to be logical and rational, human beings aren't logical or rational creatures for the most part.
Its like any addiction- you want more, and going from Superman to Clark fucking Kent just doesnt cut it.

But then again you are the same one who always post these kinds of threads, Ill cut you some slack but I would prepare yourself for the usual flames from other less patient members.

You're the idiot who started that thread about what do meatheads do all day. I don't see loads of guys complaining about adverse side effects all the time. I just see idiots like you bringing up the subject all the time. Obviously guys go on about side effects but they understand it is part of the game. If they are really bad they come off... or in some cases they carry on. Why are you so bothered with what they do. People make 'bad' decisions in all walks of life all the time. People smoke, drive dangerously, eat crap, take lots of drugs etc etc etc.

Really it makes sense to come off drugs if bad side effects are caused by those drugs... no one knew that... thank you for informing us of that... wow.

What does livelihood have anything to do with things. So if you make some money through contracts that makes it ok to fuck yourself up with drugs as you get paid at the end of the day? Is money that important. There are lots of ways to make money. But sure making $1 million a year through bodybuilding (top marketable pros) then yes a little different.

Maybe I am just in a bad mood but your preaching posts are annoying. You haven't even taken aas have you. But you know loads of pro's don't you. What a waste of a thread and a waste of time from me spent writing a reply to it.

Last edited:
This dood is nothing but an acrimonious troll.

Same guy that said eating all those meals nearly destroyed his life.
I said it then and I'll say it now, you couldnt hang so now you talk shit about everyone who does.

Roll your shit dood.

You wanna come here and talk like no one has ever discussed these issues before and the rest of us ignoramus's need your smart assery and condescension to figure it out.

I wish this was the old school forums, this kinda trollery wouldnt roll for long.

I joined a motorcycle forum once. Still don't understand why people got pissed when I suggested they stopped riding bikes, since it's such a dangerous activity.

I joined a motorcycle forum once. Still don't understand why people got pissed when I suggested they stopped riding bikes, since it's such a dangerous activity.

Because I am addicted to Motorcycle riding. :D

Everything in life has consequences, being overweight, drinking alcohol, smoking all has adverse side effects, driving a car can be dangerous, and etc., so why do we choose all of this is because this is called life and everyone makes there own decisions on the life they choose to live and what they do.

IMO society looks at performance enhancing drugs worse than drinking, smoking, and being overweight, when in fact the above are just as bad if not worse it's just that there not illegal.

Everything in life has consequences, being overweight, drinking alcohol, smoking all has adverse side effects, driving a car can be dangerous, and etc., so why do we choose all of this is because this is called life and everyone makes there own decisions on the life they choose to live and what they do.

IMO society looks at performance enhancing drugs worse than drinking, smoking, and being overweight, when in fact the above are just as bad if not worse it's just that there not illegal.

This is true and for me it is tough because I am heavily involved in the community. I also know the truth about bodybuilding that you can only naturally go so far. Drugs are essential if you want to compete at a high level. I am forced to lie. I've learned to respect the mainstreams negative view of performance enhancing drugs. They will NEVER accept the truth.

I will take your advice and abstain. I will stay drug free while I sleep.

Drug addicts. Period.

I am an addict. I abstain from all mind-altering substances except steroids. Steroids are a demon that I am yet able to let go of. I am a recovering IV heroin/Oxycodone addict of over 7 years. HOWEVER, steroids are another form of addiction. They are not safe they are illegal and they have adverse health effects, just like drugs do. I have not gone to the measures some people do to obtain steroids, some steal, cheat and lie for them. I work 9-5 and put them in my budget.

i will not do any more drugs, but i wont do any less either

Drug addicts. Period.

I am an addict. I abstain from all mind-altering substances except steroids. Steroids are a demon that I am yet able to let go of. I am a recovering IV heroin/Oxycodone addict of over 7 years. HOWEVER, steroids are another form of addiction. They are not safe they are illegal and they have adverse health effects, just like drugs do. I have not gone to the measures some people do to obtain steroids, some steal, cheat and lie for them. I work 9-5 and put them in my budget.

glad to have you on our side bro :headbang:

I will take your advice and abstain. I will stay drug free while I sleep.

I hate drugs!
I love hormones!

P.S. I quickly read Elvia's post and the part that said, "People eat crap," had me do a double take. Here I thought this thread was about weird fetishes. Nope. Hahaha :D

i will not do any more drugs, but i wont do any less either

troll-ba-dum-tss.jpg

As JohnJuan said, I am 100% against mind altering/intoxicating/narcotics. Steroids CAN NOT be put in the same category. Majority of AAS users are good people, with wive's, kids and families. no ones going to start stealing from people their "fix" of AAS.

As JohnJuan said, I am 100% against mind altering/intoxicating/narcotics. Steroids CAN NOT be put in the same category. Majority of AAS users are good people, with wive's, kids and families. no ones going to start stealing from people their "fix" of AAS.

ever ran tren or halo? :rolleyes:

yeah sure some AAS are definitely harmless. just like some drugs are harmless.
then theres crystal meth. or halo :cool:
btw. im not not comparing crystal meth to halo before anyone starts complaining.

Last edited:
Why don't you abstain from this board. Go find the knitting or crocheting board.

With mine, this troll got more responses than deserved. Elvia's in a bad mood as well now. Thanks a lot. ;)

ever ran tren or halo? :rolleyes:

yeah sure some AAS are definitely harmless. just like some drugs are harmless.
then theres crystal meth. or halo :cool:
btw. im not not comparing crystal meth to halo before anyone starts complaining.

:rolleyes: so your comparing but not comparing at the same time eh?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws