over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP - how much AI?

whacked

Registered
On 200mg per week of Test and 5mg Exemestame per day for HRT

I’m Gyno sensitive for sure. Trest and Deca = WOW! Lol

Plan to run 700 mg NPP week and add 250 mg week of Mast to help with libido

So, how much should I increase my exemestane?

Thank you for the help

Personally I wouldnt increase at all.. npp converts at roughly 20 percent of test.. your adding mast in as well who's metabolites have a aromatase ability although mild.. but keep it the same.. if symptoms arise then go to 8 to 10 mgs..

Since NPP is a 19 nor, I would have some caber, prami, or bromo on hand just in case prolactin levels become an issue.

Keep it the same. Masteron helps to lower estrogen. If you get gyno add cabergoline or pramipexole.

^^^more likely to run into PROLACTIN issues from NPP ..that can def aggravate GYNO

..so like they said above; CABER, PRAMI

..personally i prefer PRAMI ..it does take a hot minute to get used to and you have to ramp up slowly ..but after you'r over that hump, it's really a beautiful drug, IMO
^^^has great impact on mood ..makes me feel like 1MM bucks!!

Thanks for the feedback.

Do I need to worry about water weight or not on the NPP

RE: Prolactin issues from 19-nors argument will never be settled in our lifetime. Haha. Always a controversial subject lol

Why are you worried about water weight? Serious question...what makes you think anyone here knows how much AI you should take? We're a bunch of random dudes throwing numbers at you...

A little water is ok. Just trying to avoid too much water. Lol.

Just general guidance from diversified perspectives, that’s all.

I don’t take it as gospel lol

Arimidex 0.25 E3D and Caber .5 twice a week would be interesting for your cycle.
But everyone reacts differently to products, so the best way to ajust the dosage of Adx and Cab is blood work! :)

zero proof taking 19 nors increases prolactin.
none,

It doesn't have to increase prolactin, nandrolone IS a progestin for all intents and purposes, it has a 20% affinity for the progesterone receptor itself, this means it activates the receptor. Progesterone and prolactin interact in several ways, prolactin is a cobinding factor for progesterone and can increase transcription.

So it doesn't' matter if the words are exactly correct, technically it doesn't "increase" prolactin, but it does cause what we call "prolactin based gyno" and lowering your own prolactin level will help reduce this effect.

Your statement about "zero proof deca increases prolactin" is a old piece of broscience that is inaccurate and has been around forever. Technically you are correct, but practically you are not.

It doesn't have to increase prolactin, nandrolone IS a progestin for all intents and purposes, it has a 20% affinity for the progesterone receptor itself, this means it activates the receptor. Progesterone and prolactin interact in several ways, prolactin is a cobinding factor for progesterone and can increase transcription.

So it doesn't' matter if the words are exactly correct, technically it doesn't "increase" prolactin, but it does cause what we call "prolactin based gyno" and lowering your own prolactin level will help reduce this effect.

Your statement about "zero proof deca increases prolactin" is a old piece of broscience that is inaccurate and has been around forever. Technically you are correct, but practically you are not.
That's rich coming from someone who a week ago claimed that AAS bind to the Prolactin receptor :banghead: There's so much wrong with what you write, I really don't have the patience to address it.

That's rich coming from someone who a week ago claimed that AAS bind to the Prolactin receptor :banghead: There's so much wrong with what you write, I really don't have the patience to address it.

You are correct, if I said it binds to prolactin directly, I misspoke, or neglected to describe how it works. This is such old info and it's been debated so many times, my answer is the most plausible scientific answer from the available information, I believe it originally came from Patrick Arnold over a decade ago.

In my opinion, you are one of the biggest jack asses on this board.

And there is nothing incorrect about my post, you are frustrated I won't' go hunt down old studies I have posted, it would be just as easy for you to do it yourself lazy asshat.

Last edited:
You are correct, if I said it binds to prolactin directly, I misspoke, or neglected to describe how it works. This is such old info and it's been debated so many times, my answer is the most plausible scientific answer from the available information, I believe it originally came from Patrick Arnold over a decade ago.

In my opinion, you are one of the biggest jack asses on this board.

And there is nothing incorrect about my post, you are frustrated I won't' go hunt down old studies I have posted, it would be just as easy for you to do it yourself lazy asshat.
I'm sure you expertly misinterpreted those studies :eek:
Seems I hurt your feelings by repeatedly correcting you in numerous threads. So mean, I know :mad:

Maybe, maybe not, but..... my blood work says that it does.
Yes, elevated Estradiol does indeed increase Prolactin levels...

Some low effort copy-pasta:

So, where does Prolactin come into play here? Notice I haven’t mentioned the relation that Trenbolone and Deca have with Prolactin just yet. The truth is that they don’t have any real relation with Prolactin that we currently know of. The truth is that what science has already established is that Progesterone is actually an inhibitor of Prolactin not only at the site of breast tissue but at the pituitary gland as well [3] [4] [5] [6]! Furthermore, androgens (especially strong androgens) have a tendency to decrease Prolactin receptors in the body [7] and that rising Estrogen levels will increase prolactin as evidenced by a study subject whose Prolactin levels increased significantly as a result of the aromatization of Testosterone into Estrogen[8].
https://www.steroidal.com/steroids-news/progesterone-prolactin-clearing-confusion/

Then there's this:

Androgen compounds are commonly used in the treatment of anemia in patients with end-stage renal disease. The two widely used androgen compounds, nandrolone decanoate (ND) and testosterone enanthate (TE), have been reported to improve anemia in this setting. We conducted a controlled crossover study to evaluate and compare the hematopoietic, anabolic, and endocrine effects of ND and TE in patients with end-stage renal disease. Four of ten patients receiving ND and two of nine patients receiving TE exhibited marked rises (> 1 g/dL) in their hemoglobin concentration, while others showed no significant response. Serum FSH and LH levels were elevated, and serum testosterone levels were reduced during the control periods. They all fell significantly (p < 0.001) with the administration of ND. Serum FSH and LH levels similarly fell with TE administration, although serum testosterone levels rose (p < 0.001), the latter due to detection of TE on serum testosterone assay. Serum prolactin level was markedly elevated during the control period. It fell during the administration of ND and increased with the use of TE.
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/106002808001400705

Hmmmmmmm :confused::confused::confused:

Here's what happened: Testosterone increased prolactin via aromatization to Estradiol whereas Deca decreased prolactin levels due to the lesser aromatization and its progestagenic activity limiting prolactin production.

Yes, elevated Estradiol does indeed increase Prolactin levels...

Some low effort copy-pasta:

https://www.steroidal.com/steroids-news/progesterone-prolactin-clearing-confusion/

Then there's this:

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/106002808001400705

Hmmmmmmm :confused::confused::confused:

Here's what happened: Testosterone increased prolactin via aromatization to Estradiol whereas Deca decreased prolactin levels due to the lesser aromatization and its progestagenic activity limiting prolactin production.

Thank you. I enjoy reading your posts. You and others are a wealth of knowledge.

Still waiting for those studies Kaladryn. Unlike you, I'm open to changing my mind when presented with compelling evidence.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws