Anadrol and var

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Who has used them together. I know all about both. So don't come with the they contradict each other story. I'm just curious who has used them together. People do all kind of weird mixes when it comes to aas. For some the weirdest mixes work for others it blows up in there face. Let's here what you've done weird that worked or failed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This could be person dependent but I think a lot has to do with diet as well... Like you saying people will think Anadrol/Anavar contradict each other like Var is for cutting/getting hard and Anadrol is to blow up I assume?

Well I’ve never personally used Anadrol and Var when I did was a long time ago but the 2 people I know who LOVE Drol (1 of them competes) they look INSANELY hard and veiny and full on Drol.. None of that water retention/bloat etc people talk about.. They both use it when lean as well which I’m sure helps too.. But the literal day to day transformation is insane... Buddy who competes runs it through to competition day as well and has placed as high as 3rd at Nationals...

I would imagine using both of them together if everything is in place with food and training etc you’re in for some great strength (one thing I remember from Var was getting really strong) and insane fullness/veins everywhere etc..

My favorite oral stack...
For Me..Var = cramps...Drol = water...PERFECT TOGETHER, no access water or cramping, just a great full lean look

I’ve used the combo before, two of my favorite orals. I typically stick to anavar since I try to stay fairly tight year around. Anadrol really isn’t as sloppy as a lot of people think (not much at all imo and obviously a lot of guys use it for prep) but I’m prone to bloating with it IF my diet isn’t on point so I don’t use it as much anymore.

Running them together is running them together though in terms of effects...just get a more polished look from the anavar than you’d normally have with just the drol.

This could be person dependent but I think a lot has to do with diet as well... Like you saying people will think Anadrol/Anavar contradict each other like Var is for cutting/getting hard and Anadrol is to blow up I assume?

Well I’ve never personally used Anadrol and Var when I did was a long time ago but the 2 people I know who LOVE Drol (1 of them competes) they look INSANELY hard and veiny and full on Drol.. None of that water retention/bloat etc people talk about.. They both use it when lean as well which I’m sure helps too.. But the literal day to day transformation is insane... Buddy who competes runs it through to competition day as well and has placed as high as 3rd at Nationals...

I would imagine using both of them together if everything is in place with food and training etc you’re in for some great strength (one thing I remember from Var was getting really strong) and insane fullness/veins everywhere etc..
I agree it boils down to how clean your diet is. And that goes for any steroid you use. Shit if you use a cutting drug and eat like crap it ain't going to do anything

They are both DHTs. Anyone who thinks they "contradict" each other (whatever that is supposed to me lol) is an idiot...
because most will say var is going to lean you out and give you a grainy look if you are already lean to begin with. And adrol is going to make you hold water. Which it does hold water that's why adrol gains are lost very quickly after discontinuing it.

My favorite oral stack...
For Me..Var = cramps...Drol = water...PERFECT TOGETHER, no access water or cramping, just a great full lean look
yea but your liver takes a toll

Last edited:
I’ve used the combo before, two of my favorite orals. I typically stick to anavar since I try to stay fairly tight year around. Anadrol really isn’t as sloppy as a lot of people think (not much at all imo and obviously a lot of guys use it for prep) but I’m prone to bloating with it IF my diet isn’t on point so I don’t use it as much anymore.

Running them together is running them together though in terms of effects...just get a more polished look from the anavar than you’d normally have with just the drol.
Na sloppy if you let it get you sloppy. It will hold water but if like you say if diet is on point your far from soppy

because most will say var is going to lean you out and give you a grainy look if you are already lean to begin with. And adrol is going to make you hold water. Which it does hold water that's why adrol gains are lost very quickly after discontinuing it.

I really don't think its that black and white like people want to make it seem bro. Its always going to be a combination of factors. One of my best cuts was 1g test with 20-30mg dbol. I was lean, grainy, and vascular. Everyone guesssed I was using tren, var, mast, etc. It was a hardcore diet so it worked wonders. I also see some competitors use adrol precontest, if everything else is on point the water should go in the muscle. Lots of factors, big one is personal response. I personally can't run any orals outside of dbol or winny without having major stomach issues.

I've always found Anadrol a perfect polishing drug because like Rambo said (at least for me personally), the water goes into the muscle making the muscle push against the skin more, bringing out more veins and detail. And of the course the fullness it gives is legendary and is even more pronounced when dieting and being a bit flat.

I've personally never seen it create the Michelin-man-look you so often hear about with Anadrol. Makes me wonder if what these people are taking is actually real Anadrol to begin with. Or maybe they just weren't lean enough to make the drugs work their magic.

Over the years there have been many unwritten laws in a sense about aas. All of them are basically bullshit. You can mix want you want together and everyone is different. Obviously some common sense needs to be used and each drug has different characteristics. So it's not like someone bulking should use 4 orals or when dieting mk677 and deca is most likely not your best combo.

Avar is probably my fav oral. I think they both go great together. Although they will likely shine most in a certain situation. Meaning you are dieting wanting to get leaner and look better so you dose whatever you do (test and mast for example) and avar. Now adrol goes great at the later stages when you're already lean and want some extra fullness. It will help make everything pop and make you look bigger, leaner and fuller. The fact it's just added for a few weeks at the end also minimizes the liver damage compared to running both together for long periods.

I really don't think its that black and white like people want to make it seem bro. Its always going to be a combination of factors. One of my best cuts was 1g test with 20-30mg dbol. I was lean, grainy, and vascular. Everyone guesssed I was using tren, var, mast, etc. It was a hardcore diet so it worked wonders. I also see some competitors use adrol precontest, if everything else is on point the water should go in the muscle. Lots of factors, big one is personal response. I personally can't run any orals outside of dbol or winny without having major stomach issues.
I agree as long as your diet is on point adrol is great for what you mentioned. I also think all the people that say they balloon is because they have a shit load of fat and think it's going to make them super strong. Therefore being able to lift super heavy and that is going to bring on muscle size. And on top of that they eat like shit. Oh and of course no cardio because the mentality of cardio will make me loose my gains [emoji848]

Over the years there have been many unwritten laws in a sense about aas. All of them are basically bullshit. You can mix want you want together and everyone is different. Obviously some common sense needs to be used and each drug has different characteristics. So it's not like someone bulking should use 4 orals or when dieting mk677 and deca is most likely not your best combo.

Avar is probably my fav oral. I think they both go great together. Although they will likely shine most in a certain situation. Meaning you are dieting wanting to get leaner and look better so you dose whatever you do (test and mast for example) and avar. Now adrol goes great at the later stages when you're already lean and want some extra fullness. It will help make everything pop and make you look bigger, leaner and fuller. The fact it's just added for a few weeks at the end also minimizes the liver damage compared to running both together for long periods.
It's true the long use of it is a liver killer. I tell you though I've added mk677 recently to my cutting cycle and it's making me look more full and my abs are getting more shredded. Now my diet is extremely on point and I'm only taking 12.5mg at bed time. Mk677 makes me feel so sleepy and extremely hungry. I can deal with the hunger part if I take it am but the sleepy part I can't as hard as I try. I'm like a zombie mate

Last edited:
Just ran Anadrol for 50 days, switched to Anavar for 50 days. Together? Idk. If Superdrol didn't make me feel so ill I'd just stick with that.

Just ran Anadrol for 50 days, switched to Anavar for 50 days. Together? Idk. If Superdrol didn't make me feel so ill I'd just stick with that.
Superdrol is one I haven't touched

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws