over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone regularly taking 5HTP

Zarati

Registered
I've got some 5HTP from Amazon, it's the best rated one with 2k+ 5 stars,
are there side effects to this stuff if taken regularly? MY friend swears by it and says it has made him feel so good that he is smiling most the time for no fking reason lol

I have some in my cupboard, but I do not take it regularly. It can help with sleep. However, messing with neurotransmitters is walking a fine line. If a person's serotonin is low it will boost it, but regular use will eventually make the user feel "weird" if they do not regularly require raises in serotonin to level out. In which case the individual might suffer from depression and should probably consult a doctor about an SSRI. At the opposite end, L-Tyrosine stimulates dopamine production and is found in pre-workout formulas. First time use results in feeling great, but it also gets old fast and the user will feel "weird" after a dose.

In my experience, supplements affecting neurotransmitters, and also adaptogens such as Ashwagandha and Rhodiola, is that if a person needs them because they are deficient then they can be great. I know Gunsmith mentioned Ashwagandha allowed him to cut his Paxil dose in half, which is awesome. However, taking the aforementioned supplements for a boost or edge in general, with no real necessity, can result in an imbalance that makes you feel mentally off.

I've got some 5HTP from Amazon, it's the best rated one with 2k+ 5 stars,
are there side effects to this stuff if taken regularly? MY friend swears by it and says it has made him feel so good that he is smiling most the time for no fking reason lol

I used a product that was ZMA and 5HTP that I liked a lot. I slept better and felt my mood improved as well.

I tried 5HTP and didn't see anything from it , as mentioned above I have replaced half my Paxil dose with Ashwaganda and definitely feel a difference. I recently spent a few weeks in the hospital and they would not give me Ashwaganda but instead bumped my Paxil dose back to 30mg and had a pretty negative effect and had to reduce the dose again

I fully agree with being careful with messing with things that effects your neurotransmitters as it can cause things to get funky and you not notice it.

I tried some from Walmart, never noticed anything at all.

How are so many in our community able to take caber and not feel a thing. Ive tried caber like three different times. Small dose like 0.25 and each time it literally felt like my brain was frying itself. It made me dizzy, blurred vision, felt like I was in a constant panic attack. It was actually very scary and ive just accepted that i simply can not take that medicine for whatever reason.

Caber is some pretty strong shit. I feel like if anything is going to mess with your head its going to be that, however i never read about negative experiences on these forums.

They were all pharma grade.

How are so many in our community able to take caber and not feel a thing. Ive tried caber like three different times. Small dose like 0.25 and each time it literally felt like my brain was frying itself. It made me dizzy, blurred vision, felt like I was in a constant panic attack. It was actually very scary and ive just accepted that i simply can not take that medicine for whatever reason.

Caber is some pretty strong shit. I feel like if anything is going to mess with your head its going to be that, however i never read about negative experiences on these forums.

agree, i swear i get caber 'rebound' where a few days to a week after i take it i have a real bad sooky day where i just cant be fucked with anyone

I was using 5HTP to stabilize mood issues and depression induced by an ulcerative colitis flare and it worked pretty effectively.

Interestingly enough it only noticed it worked when taken by itself and not a decarboxylase inhibitor. I did, however, find a paper that supported the fact that 5HTP modulates 5HT kinetics in the colon when deficient so under that assumption, it makes sense.

d agonist often can have many side but that sounds more like prami the caber. best to start with .125mg only use real phamra caber in tab form. in my experience caber is much better the prami or bromo.

5htp on the other hand is usually taken for serotonin reasons and there are better things that one can take for this. i think theaning is a much better choice, especially if we take price as a factor.

This is very dependent on the person but for me I don’t take ssris or maois so I take 5htp and ashwaganda when I feel like I need it. If I’m feeling low or something from lack of sleep or going to hard for too long then I’ll take it for a few days to start feeling good again. But it’s not something I take everyday or feel the need too.

I really don’t feel a whole lot but I think overall it can’t be hurting taking it here and there.

same shit happened to me, tried it twice and said fuck this

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear