Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Hormone Replacement Therapy > HRT Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2016, 01:40 AM
Registered Member

MENT is available as a research chemical, aka: "not for human consumption." I would love to use this on my research rat.
But I do know taking 50-100mg a day will put on SERIOUS weight, Dr Tony put on 20 lbs at 100mg a day, and most of it is quality muscle. He said at that level, an AI became necessary due to fluid in his nipples.

Last edited by smcstevesmc; 10-20-2016 at 01:42 AM.
Old 10-28-2016, 09:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcstevesmc View Post
MENT is available as a research chemical, aka: "not for human consumption." I would love to use this on my research rat.
But I do know taking 50-100mg a day will put on SERIOUS weight, Dr Tony put on 20 lbs at 100mg a day, and most of it is quality muscle. He said at that level, an AI became necessary due to fluid in his nipples.
If fluid was in his nipples, an AI wouldn't do shit would it? Wouldn't that be a sign of prolactin? Isn't it a 19 nor? I forget....?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app
Old 12-10-2016, 08:05 AM
Newbie Registered Member

EA: What is the dosing schedule for your topical version of MENT? Thanks.
Old 12-11-2016, 12:33 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcstevesmc View Post
If that's true that's pretty good lol. He's pushing it hard in his videos so I'm skeptical.

I love the info EA puts out though :3
Old 12-11-2016, 05:36 AM
Registered Member

When 50 mgs of MENT daily is stacked with 500 mgs of testosterone weekly, it greatly improves sex drive. I only used it EOD because I got tired of pinning. I find MENT to be a strange drug in that it doesn't produce a lot of size and strength like tren, but it increases sex drive like tren, those who get an increase. Carbergoline also helps with sex drive while taking MENT because it keeps prolacting levels in check. Ment causes some water retention and a little increase in vascularity. It can make you tired, but also make you agitated a little easier. I recommend it for improving sex drive when test and cabergoline are thrown into the mix.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:10 AM
Registered Member

id be careful of the dose, 50mg EOD is plenty and 500mg of test with it is a bit high.. id go to 250 /wk first,, its a trial..
chemjr likes this.

MAIN WEBSITE
https://v2.enhancedathlete.com
European Site:
https://www.enhancedathlete.eu
DNP
https://www.thefertilizerwarehose.com
Serms, Sarms, and other items
https://www.EnhancedChemicals.com

Coupon Code: PM15 for 15% off anything from any of our sites

[email protected]

Coupon Code: PM15 for 15% off everything

Coupon Code: PM15 for 15% off everything
Old 12-12-2016, 04:17 PM
Banned

Some people just do what they do, without any specific rhyme or reason. And not realizing we Are playing doctor/ mad scientist here. Less is Very Often more. If you talk to pros who did well & are still healthy they will tell you today's dosages are insane. I really hope there's a shift in what we do here back towards a simpler time where less is more, and hard ass work & *EATING RIGHT will do the rest. These drug aren't meant to do the work for you but only increase the effects of work done. And work = busting your mafkn ass, eating correctly, sleep, timing of nutrients and training, etc. Insulin, tren, etc are all garbage imo. If Zane and Lou and Franco (also a strongman!) Didn't need em, then we sure as hell don't. *Realize genetic potential FIRST! THEN use shit. Soapbox rant over. Flame on.[emoji90]
j2048b likes this.

Last edited by chemjr; 12-12-2016 at 04:21 PM.

Tags
enhanced athlete, ment, tresalone