Votes: 96 33.0%
  • At Least 8 hours after working out

Votes: 30 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 23 7.9%

• Total voters

E-Volve

Registered
so as of late Ive heard a few different ways people say we should take this stuff and I wanna know which is actually correct. Ive been googlin and IVe realized most posts on forums are just all different.

so when do you guys inject this stuff?

I had the very same question. I am lucky enough to be able to talk to my producer/provider, he is well known among professional circles and he is a Dr.

He told me 5 to 20 min after WO and is working very well for me... just my 2 cents

hmmm maybe there is no one answer to this.
Im curious what the people that selected other are doing.
Feel free to post what it is if you selected other.

I had the very same question. I am lucky enough to be able to talk to my producer/provider, he is well known among professional circles and he is a Dr.

He told me 5 to 20 min after WO and is working very well for me... just my 2 cents

That's how I read to take it.

Only tried my friends vial of IGF once in my triceps post workout with 10mcg in each head.

Its not bad if you want temporary fullness in a muscle and don't care about bloating and water retention at all.

Only tried my friends vial of IGF once in my triceps post workout with 10mcg in each head.

Its not bad if you want temporary fullness in a muscle and don't care about bloating and water retention at all.

I honestly have not seen ANY fluid retention on l3 igf1... not even close to Gh at least... actually I am getting dryer by the day on this thing for some reason

I used to do PWO, but on the advice of a knowledgeable member here, I switched to a bolus dose first thing in the am. Seems to work well.

I'm still trying to figure out when to take LR3 in combination with ghrp-6/cjc 1295 no dac. Nearest I can figure out after reading everything I can find on the subject is to be sure LR3 is taken well after ghrp/ghrh so not to interfere. Still nothing concrete as to when the best time is though.

I do my MGF immediately Post workoput then do my IGF about 30-45 mins after that so that I get the full benefit of the MGF then once it does its magic I get it in with the IGF

I know its a little of topic, but who's IGFlr3 are you using? A sponosor here on ology. I got decent results from osta-gains lr3. but am thinking of switching ack to DES. Just wondering whos IGSlr3 u felllas are running

hmmm maybe there is no one answer to this.
Im curious what the people that selected other are doing.
Feel free to post what it is if you selected other.

Hey, I cant give you the specific terms right off hand but take it as far away from your work out. Like when you wake up and go to bed. If taken post work out to early it will cancel your IGF1ec and instead of poliferating it will stall it. I took 20mcgs twice a day and for three weeks and the results were nothing short of amazing. I read every thing I could find before taking it and I mean everything... it took me a year. Wait at least 3hrs post work out or you wont get off on it like its capable of. I know alot of guys do it that way, but ihe right way to do it.

Post WO

Always did post wo as I read that was the way to go. Shit burns like a mother tho due to the a acid, but burns for only 10 sec or so. Put it right in a muscle group that was worked out asap.

Always did post wo as I read that was the way to go. Shit burns like a mother tho due to the a acid, but burns for only 10 sec or so. Put it right in a muscle group that was worked out asap.

This is not the way to do it anymore. IGF post workout cancels naturally occuring mgf which is occuring from muscle damage. The guy above you was explaining this. IGF-LR3 at least 8 hrs post workout is a common thought process now.

This is not the way to do it anymore. IGF post workout cancels naturally occuring mgf which is occuring from muscle damage. The guy above you was explaining this. IGF-LR3 at least 8 hrs post workout is a common thought process now.

So if you worked out in the evening, finished by 8pm, ate, slept, then took your IGF-LR3 upon rising. This would be more like 10 hrs but I don't see that making much different as long as it's not immediately pwo.

I do my MGF immediately Post workoput then do my IGF about 30-45 mins after that so that I get the full benefit of the MGF then once it does its magic I get it in with the IGF

No disrespect meant... but if you did your research you would understand that by taking MGF and IGF together is the same as taking IGF1 and IGF1 because MGF is produced celluar from the inside out. There is no MGF receptor for it to attach to. Therefore, it binds to the IGF1 receptor. MGF only works and remains as MGF only in the vivo process. If done any other way it is no longer MGF.

What is the consensus on every other day injectins?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear