over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH to Heal Patellar Tendonitis

limitless1

Newbies
I've been dealing with a nasty case of patellar tendonitis and am looking to do whatever I can to heal it up as quickly as possible. I ordered myself some real HGH.

A recent clinical study (Growth hormone stimulates the collagen synthesis in human tendon and skeletal muscle without affecting myofibrillar protein synthesis) showed that in 14 days, rHGH was able to speed up collagen synthesis by up to 6Xs, they even took the sample from the patellar tendon.

The sole purpose I am using this is to speed up recovery.

-I was wondering if anyone has experiencing with HGH dosing for injuries / tendon problems?
-How should I go about doing the dosing?
-Should I spot inject? I know HGH works systematically but a Doctor in Florida does these injections locally. Im wondering if there is added benefit from this.

Any stories or advice is seriously appreciated!

Last edited:
Are you sure it's not just tight quads and hams I thought I had the same and then had my chiro and pt go over my legs for a few hours and it's just been my quads pulling the patella. And I'd been doing seros at 6iu no help bpc would band aid it for me and help me workout but all in all just Needed alot of work on them

Are you sure it's not just tight quads and hams I thought I had the same and then had my chiro and pt go over my legs for a few hours and it's just been my quads pulling the patella. And I'd been doing seros at 6iu no help bpc would band aid it for me and help me workout but all in all just Needed alot of work on them

Ive had an MRI confirm it, been through Physical therapy without any relief. I unfortunately have it.

I have this too. Let me know if the HGH works.

Ive had a lot of extremes with the patellar tendon personally, total tear of one of them from athletics (healed well actually), and nasty tendonitis on the other tendon for a few months. I would guess GH would definitely help the process, but personally I just wrapped the knee with tendonitis wit a heavy brace and kept working out to keep blood flow up. Eventually it cleared up for me using this strategy, but every one is different. So I would say you should eventually be fine even without GH, but it definitely wont slow the recovery process. Just my 2 cents

I have various soft tissue injuries ranging from torn rotator cuff to partially torn meniscus in my knees. Hgh has helped me tremendously throughout the years. I have less pain in my knees and shoulders now compared to before I started prescribed hrt. I play a lot of golf and my wrists and elbows take a good beating as well. If it weren't for gh, I would always be hurting and wouldn't be able to play sports or lift as much weight. It doesn't take much, just 2ius of pharm grade gh is like night and day.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Relentless4287, what type of brace did you use? I tried a sleeve but that ended up agrevating it more than helping. I'm considering just keeping it lightly wrapped to increase blood flow.

The question remains, would you recommend spot injecting the HGH? Also if anyone has used aggressive doses with success let me know how you went about dosing.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

AmateurBB, what type of brace did you use? I tried a sleeve but that ended up agrevating it more than helping. I'm considering just keeping it lightly wrapped to increase blood flow.

The question remains, would you recommend spot injecting the HGH? Also if anyone has used aggressive doses with success let me know how you went about dosing.

Keep the advice coming!

Bpc and GH together work well to help inject the box locally right in front of the tendon and take GH as normal the synergy between the raised igf levels and the bpc seem to work very well

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

No need to spot inject gh. It signals to your liver to produce igf which then travels through the blood stream to all your organs and connective tissue.

Time for an update.

As of a few days ago, my knees seem to be improved slightly. I would have to accredit this to the PRP treatment I had about 4 weeks ago. I still am very limited in the activities I can do but the pain has lessened. I am able to sit in a chair for a longer period of time before the pain comes on.

I have begun Pharm grade HGH as well 3 days ago. My dosage protocal is as follows:

Week 1: 2 IU
Week 2: 3 IU
Week 3: 4 IU
Week 5-16: 5 IU

I am going to let the PRP and HGH run its course.

Currently have the peptides IGF and BPC-157, but have decided to save this for a phase 2 (if need be). I don't want to mix any anti-inflammatorys with the PRP treatment.

I'd like to thank everyone for their responses above, and Ill keep the updates coming!

Update!

I've had a good amount of improvement over the last two weeks. Am able to go up stairs without pain for the most part.

Been pushing my therapy a bit harder to help build stronger collagen fibers.

Ive noticed a pattern. I push the tendons as far as they can go, just before it feels like deep / bad pain. The following 2-3 days, they feel much weaker, but on the 4th-5th day, they become stronger than they have in the last 3.5 months. Now that my tendon has regenerated past the point of no return, I have to work it out like a muscle, it just recovers from the workouts more slowly...

Here is my new dosing protocol for HGH, after doing more research I found that high doses of HGH are way more effective for injuries.

Week 1: 2-3 IUs
Week 2-3: 6 IUs
Week 4-5: 8 IUs
Week 6-Healed: 6 IUs

I am very happy to have had a lot of improvement over the last month. I highly recommend combining PRP treatments with HGH if you can afford it.

I am feeling a whole lot better mentally, but still know I have a ways to go. I was considering adding TB500 into the mix, but am worried it could negatively effect my PRP treatment as it is an anti-inflammatory. At the same time, it does help cells regenerate & mixes well with HGH.

Knowledgable members, would you recommend adding this into my concoction?

I've had a good amount of improvement over the last two weeks. Am able to go up stairs without pain for the most part.

Been pushing my therapy a bit harder to help build stronger collagen fibers.

Ive noticed a pattern. I push the tendons as far as they can go, just before it feels like deep / bad pain. The following 2-3 days, they feel much weaker, but on the 4th-5th day, they become stronger than they have in the last 3.5 months. Now that my tendon has regenerated past the point of no return, I have to work it out like a muscle, it just recovers from the workouts more slowly...

Here is my new dosing protocol for HGH, after doing more research I found that high doses of HGH are way more effective for injuries.

Week 1: 2-3 IUs
Week 2-3: 6 IUs
Week 4-5: 8 IUs
Week 6-Healed: 6 IUs

I am very happy to have had a lot of improvement over the last month. I highly recommend combining PRP treatments with HGH if you can afford it.

I am feeling a whole lot better mentally, but still know I have a ways to go. I was considering adding TB500 into the mix, but am worried it could negatively effect my PRP treatment as it is an anti-inflammatory. At the same time, it does help cells regenerate & mixes well with HGH.

Knowledgable members, would you recommend adding this into my concoction?

I would think TB500 would be beneficial in the healing. I don't see how it would hurt. It's not an NSAID or steroidal antiinflammatory. 2mg every 3 days for 6 weeks is a good protocol to peak TB500 in your body.

I ran TB500 a couple years ago to recover from an injury, and I didn't really notice anything from it. The peptide source I used is long gone now so who knows if it was real.

I ran TB500 a couple years ago to recover from an injury, and I didn't really notice anything from it. The peptide source I used is long gone now so who knows if it was real.

I found with TB500 it takes a long time to build in the body so results make take awhile. It takes 6 weeks to fully peak in your system.
I prefer BPC157 because results come immediately. But when I have the extra funds I'll run both.

Update

I went up on my HGH way too fast and got seriously sick. I believe I had a case of hypoglymesia which means low blood sugar. I developed cold sweats, was vomiting, and shaking uncontrollably. It was probably the sickest ive ever been in my life, and was close to calling an ambulance. From my research of HGH, I realized I needed sugar, and that helped immensely once my body was able to keep it down. I have completely stopped my HGH these last couple days.

I ordered a glucose monitor, and going to run some test on myself to ensure everything is okay. Once I run those test, will get back to a lighter dose of HGH and will make sure there is enough sugar is in my diet.

Pain levels are about the same as my last update. I have a second round of PRP scheduled in 9 days, this time with Ultrasound so I know the doctor is going to hit the right spot. Im still debating whether or not to use TB500, but know I need to wait at least a few weeks after my second PRP treatment so I have time to figure it out.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, Ill keep the updates coming!

Bpc and GH together work well to help inject the box locally right in front of the tendon and take GH as normal the synergy between the raised igf levels and the bpc seem to work very well

Here is the study that support what you are saying:

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 enhances the growth hormone receptor expression in tendon fibroblasts.

Chang CH, et al. Molecules. 2014.
Show full citation
Abstract
BPC 157, a pentadecapeptide derived from human gastric juice, has been demonstrated to promote the healing of different tissues, including skin, muscle, bone, ligament and tendon in many animal studies. However, the underlying mechanism has not been fully clarified. The present study aimed to explore the effect of BPC 157 on tendon fibroblasts isolated from Achilles tendon of male Sprague-Dawley rat. From the result of cDNA microarray analysis, growth hormone receptor was revealed as one of the most abundantly up-regulated genes in tendon fibroblasts by BPC 157. BPC 157 dose- and time-dependently increased the expression of growth hormone receptor in tendon fibroblasts at both the mRNA and protein levels as measured by RT/real-time PCR and Western blot, respectively. The addition of growth hormone to BPC 157-treated tendon fibroblasts dose- and time-dependently increased the cell proliferation as determined by MTT assay and PCNA expression by RT/real-time PCR. Janus kinase 2, the downstream signal pathway of growth hormone receptor, was activated time-dependently by stimulating the BPC 157-treated tendon fibroblasts with growth hormone. In conclusion, the BPC 157-induced increase of growth hormone receptor in tendon fibroblasts may potentiate the proliferation-promoting effect of growth hormone and contribute to the healing of tendon.

I went up on my HGH way too fast and got seriously sick. I believe I had a case of hypoglymesia which means low blood sugar. I developed cold sweats, was vomiting, and shaking uncontrollably. It was probably the sickest ive ever been in my life, and was close to calling an ambulance. From my research of HGH, I realized I needed sugar, and that helped immensely once my body was able to keep it down. I have completely stopped my HGH these last couple days.

I ordered a glucose monitor, and going to run some test on myself to ensure everything is okay. Once I run those test, will get back to a lighter dose of HGH and will make sure there is enough sugar is in my diet.

Pain levels are about the same as my last update. I have a second round of PRP scheduled in 9 days, this time with Ultrasound so I know the doctor is going to hit the right spot. Im still debating whether or not to use TB500, but know I need to wait at least a few weeks after my second PRP treatment so I have time to figure it out.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, Ill keep the updates coming!

Do you have pharma grade HGH, or generic?
You shouldn't react that way to good HGH.

Do you have pharma grade HGH, or generic?
You shouldn't react that way to good HGH.

Agree JJ. Now I do get hungrier on pharm grade hgh and I believe it's from the drop in glucose from the rise in igf levels. However, it's never gotten to the point where I've gone full blown hypo.

Where are you guys coming up with a drop in blood sugars from GH. Everything I have read and tested myself GH creates a raise in blood sugar. Also GH can create a insulin resistant state from prolonged high use. Rational thinking would lead you to believe that is from increase blood glucose reading.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner