over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677/LGD-4033/S-4 -SHORT BACK PAIN - question about my first week

brownie69

Newbies
All,

I have jumped on a cycle of MK-677/LGD-4033/S-4 as i am trying to stay away from juice cause of my hair... during my first week , got insane bloat at an additional 10 pounds within the first 4 days ... fingers were swelling, getting tired at work and nodding off. Clearly the MK-677 is legit and working...

Question is do i have legit s-4/ldg cause i noticed in the 4th day of taking all three i got back cramps like crazy but they went away once my diet was in check and i went low carb ... many users say that these may be pro hormone due to the back cramps being a big sign but i beg to differ cause the water retention from the mk-677 and the amount of sodium/fats/carbs i ate those initial 4 days was beyond belief... I binged out which is why i figured in conjunction with the sarms, i would be extra full and glycogenized (new word i created)... is my mind of thinking correct that these are NOT pro-hormones and that back cramps could be possible knowing how i ate and what I had taken within those 4 days ?

Dosages:

S-4 : split 25mg X 2 daily
LDG: 10 mg daily
MK-677: 25 mg daily

If this is a clear cut sign that these are pro-hormones, i want to stop... also anyone know how to get these tested for being pro-hormones ? maybe i should take a blood test in 2 weeks and see my liver enzymes and if extremely elevated, then i know its pro-hormones...

Back pumps/cramps are from the excess water retnetion also.

Hard telling. If you're using MA's stuff its legit.

Back pumps/cramps are from the excess water retnetion also.

Hard telling. If you're using MA's stuff its legit.

Im just curious out of all the sponsors and all on this board, how did u single out MA? funny cause my MK-677 & LDG is from there and my S-4 is from IRC.bio ... but i will say that the back cramps were noticeable when i was VERY bloated.. once my diet was on point , obviously the bloat went down and with it the back pumps.

Side note: MK-677 is unbelievably legit

I singled out MA because i've personally used those products myself and they work.

They are not prohormones. Youre getting lower back tightness and pain because youre retaining a shit ton of water

IVE USED LGD-4033 AND HAD JOINT PAIN IT WORKED BUT THE JOINT PAIN WAS NOT WORTH IT FOR ME AFTER AWHILE. ARE SARMS WORTH IT I WOULD SAY NO CONSIDERING THAT LOW DOSES OF AAS THAT ARE NOT DAMAGING TO YOUR BODY WILL PROVIDE BETTER RESULTS. EX ANAVAR AND TRT

You’ve gained “extra” weight quickly and your body isn’t taking it well, it’s common especially with the MK. I don’t know why your mind would jump to thinking you were duped with “pro-hormones”, you said yourself your diet fixed the cramps so don’t fight against logic, you’re worrying too much. Besides what makes you think S4 and LGD isn’t just as bad for you as AAS, hell I would argue “pro-hormones” or whatever you want to call them are indeed safer than sarms, with much better results.

You said you’re staying away from AAS because of your hair, as someone who also is very concerned about their hair I’m curious have you ever used AAS in the past?

We all know AAS provide better results than SARMs (usually, but not always), but I would wholeheartedly disagree with anyone who thinks something like Anavar is safer than LGD, as Var will WRECK one's lipids, even at a low dose...and it will do so within 2 weeks. LGD will not. SARMs may have some minor negative effects on lipids, but nowhere near oral AAS.

Oral AAS are the MOST damaging form of AAS in existence, as they damage the cardiovascular system. According to both clinical research and real-world lab work, SARMs are nowhere near as "dangerous"...and as we all know, the cardiovascular system is the MOST important organ system we have (aside from our brain).

SARMs, in general, are certainly SAFER than steroids. They impact less organ systems and they do so to a lesser degree. That is entire point of SARMs--they have much greater selectivity for muscle and bone compared to AAS, which cause a shit ton more side effects...and to a more severe degree.

Brownie, i think it is the effect of LGD and MK as these two will provide a very good pump. Maybe need to upp the electrolites to reduce cramping?

btw hello everyone, i'm new to this forum.

They are not prohormones. Youre getting lower back tightness and pain because youre retaining a shit ton of water

x2

OP you could have took dbol, adrol, mk-677, hgh... basically anything that can fill you with water retention and eat the way you did and you would have been the same (or similar). It will be the MK-677 and your diet and no surprise you are retaining huge amounts of water. Lower back pumps can be bad and your kidneys will be stressed.

All you have to do is be more sensible. Take what you did with a sensible diet of clean food and you would have still filled up but wouldn't be having the issues you are. Don't get my wrong as MK can be side effects in a bottle for some but the diet never helped. Most people gain a few pounds of water in the first week even eating clean and that's what I would have recommended.

Start eating clean and perhaps lower the MK dose (if you can) and due to the way MK acts in the body anyway I am sure the water will drop off a bit and you will be full but not a total watery mess.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws