Mike Arnold

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Verified Sponsor
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
New MA Labs Product: ADERALL

Hi, guys. I am super excited about my newest product, Aderall. It just went into production and should be out within the next 3 weeks or so. It will be unlike any other product on the market today, as no other product has the ingredient profile this stuff has. This product is LOADED! Check out the ingredient profile! I have a lot to say about this product, but most of the details will be in the write-up (e.g. product description). For now, I will just touch on the basics.

As you can see, I designed this product to mimic the effects of Adderall, which is not an easy task, but it IS possible. Let's look at the CNS stim blend first. I decided on a combination of dicaffeine male, theacrine and dynamine. Not only will this blend provide a prolonged effect (dicaffeine malate has a longer duration of action compared to regular caffeine), but due to the nature of theacrine and dynamine (and unlike most stim bends), it will not cause the jitters or anxiety, nor will it elevate heart rate or blood pressure to any significant degree. This was an important prerequisite, as the script drug Adderall does not typically provide the erratic, jump out of your seat feeling that many stims provide. Instead, it provides a very intense, but focused effect that lends itself to both physical activity and mental tasks with equal proficiency. For this reason, I knew early on that this particular combo was going to be the foundational CNS component of the product.

The next ingredient falls in the class of compounds known as eugeroics. For this compound, I decided on adrafinil. For those of you who are unfamiliar with adrafinil, it is very cool stuff. It converts directly to modafinil at an impressive rate and as a result, provides the same exact effect as modafinil, yet it lasts considerably longer (about 12-15 hours). Therefore, this product is NOT something you would want to take in the afternoon or evening, but rather in the morning...or at least 12 hours before going to sleep. As you can see, I dosed this compound HIGH at a full 500 mg per serving. This will provide the equivalent of roughly 250-330 mg of modafinil-- a powerful dosage, to be sure. When combined with the stim blend mentioned above, the effect is highly euphoric, invigorating and both physcially and cognitively rejuvenating. Just this combination of ingredients alone would be enough to warrant a product all on its own, but I went WAY further than that. Enter the nootropic blend...

With a blend of phenylpiracetam, sunifiram, alpha GPC, sulbutiamine, l-theanine and huperzine-a, Adderall is a vertiable powerhouse! The phenylpiracetam alone is dosed at 125 mg--a dose you're not going to find in any supplement in this industry (if you find it at all), especially in a combination product like this. Phenylpiracetam is awesome stuff, enhancing both physcial and mental abilities alike. It is widely considered to be the most powerful racetam. Unfortunately, It is banned in IOC competition, so for those of you who are subjected to those testing guidelines, abstinence is required. Like phenylpiracetam, sunifiram is also considered the most powerful compound in its class (the ampakines) and is dosed at a full 10 mg. Throw some alpha GPC on top of that (to supercharge the effects of the racetams and ampakines), some huperzine-a on top of that (which supercharges the effect of alpha GPC), some sulbutiamine and l-theanine...and you have a powerhouse supplement unlike anything else on the market today!

I could go on for pages and pages about each ingredient...how they work together syngergistically, etc., but I will stop here...and those of you who want to learn more, more information will be available when the product is released. Just read the product description on the product page.

Note: Although the ingredient profile shown below lists the product as having 20 servings, the final ingredient profile will have it listed as 20-30 servings, as many people will NOT need (or want) to take the full dosage. With each ingredient being dosed at or above full clinical doses, a full 3 cap dose is very pwerfull. Keep in mind that it takes about 60-75 mminutes for this product to fully kick-in, but once it does, you may find that 3 caps is more than enough for you. Some of you will love the full dose, while others will scale it back a bit. To each their own. :)

ADERALL “High Potency Psychostimulant-Nootropic Matrix”

60 Capsules
Servings Size: 3 capsules (1,885 mg)
Servings per Bottle: 20

Per Serving:

CNS Stimulant Complex

Dynamine: 250 mg
Dicaffeine Malate: 200 mg
Theacrine: 200 mg

Pro-Modafinil Analogue
Adrafinil: 500 mg

Nootropic Complex
Alpha GPC: 200 mg
Sulbutiamine: 200 mg
L-Theanine: 200 mg
Phenylpiracetam: 125 mg
Sunifiram: 10 mg
Huperzine-A: 100 mcg

I've been looking forward to this being released. I will be purchasing once it's available.

Hi Mike,

I have a legit 20mg Adderall XR script I take on a daily basis.

Once this product comes out, I'll more then happy to make a purchase right away and give you my honest feedback on the comparison.

Chip

Hi Mike,

I have a legit 20mg Adderall XR script I take on a daily basis.

Once this product comes out, I'll more then happy to make a purchase right away and give you my honest feedback on the comparison.

Chip

There's NO way there's going to be any comparison between the two. If there is, it probably will be banned. I might be wrong, but adderal and vyvanse are in a whole different class of eupohoria for me.

There's NO way there's going to be any comparison between the two. If there is, it probably will be banned. I might be wrong, but adderal and vyvanse are in a whole different class of eupohoria for me.

There are actually many similarities. Of course, it won't be exactly the same because it doesn't contain the same substance, but it has more similarities then any other product available. Personally, for me, Adderall isn't all that euphoric. It mainly just provides a very focused stimulation that isn't jittery. I feel OK, but nothing great--NOTHING like cocaine, etc (note: I no longer use cocaine. LOL). I am sure others are different, but I can say for certain that not everyone finds Adderall all that euphoric, at least in comparison to some of the rec. drugs out there..

Last edited:
Very nice Mike! I have taken all of these compounds separately and some together, but not every single one of these at once. Definitely a synergistic formula.
This looks like a serious powerhouse of a supp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May have to give this a try. These pre workouts just aren’t cutting it anymore. They work for a week or so then you get used to them, and that’s it

I haven't used cocaine in many years, and there's nothing like it....which is the reason it's so addictive. That's why I stayed away.

For me, Vyvanse is an extremely euphoric upper.

"In Mike we trust" lol. Been a customer of Mike's stores (research and supplements) for going on 2 years now. So refreshing to receive high quality products from a stand up guy.

I love the mix, looks like a great product as always.

Mike can you check your pm please

There are actually many similarities. Of course, it won't be exactly the same because it doesn't contain the same substance, but it has more similarities then any other product available. Personally, for me, Adderall isn't all that euphoric. It mainly just provides a very focused stimulation that isn't jittery. I feel OK, but nothing great--NOTHING like cocaine, etc (note: I no longer use cocaine. LOL). I am sure others are different, but I can say for certain that not everyone finds Adderall all that euphoric, at least in comparison to some of the rec. drugs out there..

Mike, does this impact dopamine as well?

I'm pumped I've been looking for a product similar to Vicaine in Terms of cognitive effect....I've never found it. These ingredients are impressive and this is something I feel would be useful with my crazy schedule lately. I will definitely give it a go. Looking forward to it Mike!

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

Mike,

Any updates when we might be able to purchase this product? I'm truly interested in giving it a go.

By the way, you don't talk about your stim product which I find works well.

Mike, does this impact dopamine as well?

Sounds interesting. Like to lift early before the morons swamp the gym and at my age requires more then coffee to get the energy up and going. With Vicaine slipped a few times doing more days a week then should resulting in a case of withdrawals. Does Aderall fall in the same category as taking sparingly with breaks in between ?

How does it it compare to Vicaine? Duration, effects, tolerance, and potency, etc.?

Serious question. Is this shit gonna make ya cracked out like real addys..... can it? Not will it...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws