over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin Tolerance Test for prescription HGH

CowboyBob

Newbies
My insurance company will pay for HGH, depending on my results to the Insulin Tolerance Test (ITT). My levels are borderline, so I am researching how to put my best foot forward on test day.

ITT Test:
During the test, insulin is injected in the patient. If the patient does not become hypoglycemic, additional insulin is given. After the patient becomes Hypoglycemic, blood samples are taken for HGH and glucose at 0, 30, 60, 90, and 120 minutes. A nurse monitors you closely for signs of severe low blood sugar. In a normal patient, HGH levels should rise to above 20 mU/L. If HGH rises less than 5 mU/L, insurance will pay for coverage.

What, theoretically, will give a better result to the ITT test? The following ideas come to mind to deplete either A.) the Release of HGH or B.) the stored HGH available for release:

1. Take X grams of glucose, X minutes before the test, to reduce HGH. (Since they monitor blood sugar, this would probably not work.)
  2. Take a glucose substitute that will reduce HGH without being detected by the glucose test. (Does this exist?)
  3. Sleep deprivation and high-glycemic food during the night before the test.
  4. Take antihistamine that causes drowsiness, X minutes before the test. Supposedly this inhibits HGH release.
  5. Take HGH for X days to reduce my endogenous HGH production, then have the ITT test X days later (after the exogenous HGH dissipates but before the endogenous HGH returns)
Other Tests:
The insurance company might accept an alternate test HGH stimulation test, based on the argument that the ITT test can cause dangerously low blood sugar. Instead of insulin, the other tests use Clonidine, GHRP, Arginine, GHRH, or both Arginine and GHRH. As far as I know, these tests do not monitor blood sugar.

Last edited:
I wish i'd asked this before i had the Glucagon test for presciption HGH. So any info would be great on how to beat the test if it can be beaten.

Bump!

Michael,

How does the Glucagon test work? It looks like it raises blood sugar, which would reduce your HGH. But there is a warning that it can cause dangerously low blood sugar.

It looks to me like the only way to beat the ITT test, and maybe the Glucagon test, is to reduce the stored HGH (is that what antihistamines do?). Some of the other tests might be beaten by taking sugar, but if you take too much sugar your HGH could be suspiciously low -- like zero.

The oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT) for acromegaly includes drinking 75 grams of glucose, then monitoring HGH levels. In a normal person, the HGH should become undetectable.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws