YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what gave better results? slin pre or post werkout?

What gave better results? Slin pre or post workout?

• Total voters

TallMan

Registered
What gave you better results?
Slin pre workout or post workout?

slin pre wo is roughly 3x as effective as post wo..

but be careful... start with just 2-4 IU and work up to 10... you won't need more.. and carry alot of emergency carbs with you in liquid, powder, solid .... just to be sure...
best would be a buddy who knows what to do when you loose consciousness

I'm using humlin-r, 1hr pre which seems to hit during and after. I'll take my carbs during my workout then protein directly after, then eat 1hr later.

slin pre wo is roughly 3x as effective as post wo..

but be careful... start with just 2-4 IU and work up to 10... you won't need more.. and carry alot of emergency carbs with you in liquid, powder, solid .... just to be sure...
best would be a buddy who knows what to do when you loose consciousness

how did you come to that figure?

3X is alot for an already powerful combo..

Slin post workout because your muscles are then primed to receive and soak up all the BCAAs glutmine creatine and then protien. People like taking Slin and IGF pre workout because they get a pump but it's not used for the purpose of getting a pump. Just eat some carbs take a pre-workout supp for a pump and use the Slin post workout to get best results (IMO) plus I'm never going above 7IUs a day because DAT said it inhibits GH where as 5-6 IUs increases GH sensitivity

well ive never tried PW ive only dont preWO and ive done it a few diff times and ways and each time i gained BF it sucked!!! im gonna give it one more go in the off season PW and see what happens and if i start gaining BF again i guess slin and me jut dont work together:(

I take 10iu Humalin R prework out with about 50 carbs. It's enough to keep me from goin hypo. Humalin R's active for like 5 hrs So a PreWorkout Slin FiX is superior you get the KRAzY PumPs and the Post protein-carb loading Too

i like both. do got up to 15iu pre workout but with a lot of gh running through me. would have 150g waxy maize and leucine during workout then another 15 iu post workout. love the pumps i got during the workout. yes i realize my slin numbers are high but for some reason i can handle a lot, but that was mostly due to the high levels of gh i was running.

well ive never tried PW ive only dont preWO and ive done it a few diff times and ways and each time i gained BF it sucked!!! im gonna give it one more go in the off season PW and see what happens and if i start gaining BF again i guess slin and me jut dont work together:(

Have you experimented with lowering you carb intake to the absolute lowest before you reach hypo symptoms?

Do you make it a mix of simple and complex carbs during the hours the slin is active?

Do you make sure to keep fat intake and excessive carb intake to a minimum during the hours the slin is active?

Have you experimented with lowering you carb intake to the absolute lowest before you reach hypo symptoms?

Do you make it a mix of simple and complex carbs during the hours the slin is active?

Do you make sure to keep fat intake and excessive carb intake to a minimum during the hours the slin is active?

Bump this, slin puts the body in storage mode, you will store everything you take in be it protein, carbs or fat. Nutrient intake has to be on point to minimize or avoid fat storage. I think many miss the boat with this.

Pre-workout is king

Have tried it both ways, but man you just can't beat the pumps you get from pre-workout dosing. Of course thats not my only reason for taking it in such a manner, but its still an awesome feeling. I've found over time that pre has worked much better for me than post as far as my own personal reults are concerned, oh, and I also think its important to mention to steer clear of fats while the slin is active, if you don't, you won't be very happy, learned that one the hard way. Anyway, I do 6-12iu's Humulin-R pre-workout, depending on what else I have in the mix, about 30-45mins pre, drink a simple carb drink w/ creatine/glutamine/bcaa's(no fat) part before and part during, followed by a post workout drink of a smaller amount of simple carbs, mostly complex carbs and protein(no fat), followed by a non-fat meal during the second peak.

I'm alzo sondering. Is taking slin pre workout not giving hypo faster?
And also, is it okay to take slin and bike to the gym for 10 minutes before you workout of should I take it when I'm at the gym?

I disagree, i take mine post and so does every other truly massive guy i know. We take it post workout with gh, our shake and the slin. The gh and the slin work together really synergisitcally. Rather amazing i might say.

I am not saying that pre doesnt work but thats the slot for my DES which also causes a bit of hypo and nutrient shuttling, so it all depends on the total protocol. Blanket statements like one is better etc, rarely pan out. The world is never black and white, normally shades of grey.

Try both and decide which works better for you, given all the other pieces of the puzzle in your supplement regimen.

I take it pre workout but for the reasn that i take it late , if i took it post then that would put me getting to be an hr and half or more later :rolleyes: taking it reasonably close to my workout i think its just starting to hit at the very end or right after. Ive tried it an hr per and loved the pump but dont want to wait that long to start my drink

I take mine (Humulin-r) 15min preworkout , sip a BCAA/creatine/gultamine/dextrose shake during
50g Proteine , 50g Carb shake on the way home
then dinner an hr after the shake.

if i were taking humalog then id take it post workout

Blanket statements like one is better etc, rarely pan out. The world is never black and white, normally shades of grey.

But then we wouldn't have all these wonderful polls and posts asking for concrete answers to subjective questions, Osiris!

And I wouldn't be drinking half as much protein as I have been lately, so I suppose it works out in the end.

But then we wouldn't have all these wonderful polls and posts asking for concrete answers to subjective questions, Osiris!

And I wouldn't be drinking half as much protein as I have been lately, so I suppose it works out in the end.

How many plans are you up on your new nutrition plan, drinking a shake when you read a stupid post, disco?

I have been trying something a bit new also. On days when i am taking humalog multiple times per day, i am adding in a small amount of gh with it(1-2iu). The results are pretty impressive. I am still at 237 BUT i am getting leaner, bigger, and harder. I tell you, the synergy of these two peptides is amazing!

I disagree, i take mine post and so does every other truly massive guy i know. We take it post workout with gh, our shake and the slin. The gh and the slin work together really synergisitcally. Rather amazing i might say.

I am not saying that pre doesnt work but thats the slot for my DES which also causes a bit of hypo and nutrient shuttling, so it all depends on the total protocol. Blanket statements like one is better etc, rarely pan out. The world is never black and white, normally shades of grey.

Try both and decide which works better for you, given all the other pieces of the puzzle in your supplement regimen.

Have you ever tried IGF post and gh pre??
Not sure where I had seen or heard it but I am going to start 3iu slin & 3 gh pre, and IGF lr3 100mcg & 6iu slin to start post. your thoughts??

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws