over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Selank is Dank.

I couldn't get the link to open. But my test subject has been researching it for almost 10 days. Seems to like it very much. Doesn't fully get rid of anxiety and tension all the time but a major notice in situations where it would normally get stressed out it say's fuck it. Defiantly calming. 250 mcg twice daily.
Thanks Ergo Pep really helps my animal. I would really like to bump the dose up to see the if there is even better results in my test animal but can't really afford it. Trying to stretch it out as much as possible.

Last edited:
Nice

I couldn't get the link to open. But my test subject has been researching it for almost 10 days. Seems to like it very much. Doesn't fully get rid of anxiety and tension all the time but a major notice in situations where it would normally get stressed out it say's fuck it. Defiantly calming. 250 mcg twice daily.
Thanks Ergo Pep really helps my animal. I would really like to bump the dose up to see the if there is even better results in my test animal but can't really afford it. Trying to stretch it out as much as possible.

You are welcome

anyone else have trouble opening the link? Lemme know. I tested it and it worked fine.

Is it inject, sub ling, nasal spray?

Is it inject, sub ling, nasal spray?

My test animal does IM. You can go subQ. You can also do nasal but I have no idea how to mix it and how many sprays

My test animal does IM. You can go subQ. You can also do nasal but I have no idea how to mix it and how many sprays

Thanks, the reason I asked about nasal spray is because I read a study and thats how it was administered. They also recommend 1-3mg per day.

Thanks, the reason I asked about nasal spray is because I read a study and thats how it was administered. They also recommend 1-3mg per day.

They recommend a nasal spray because most people would not be interested in injecting themselves on a regular basis. Since a lot of us here have no qualms with that, it is probably a significantly more effective route.

Intravenous would be absolutely ideal but I would not do so given my lack of assurance that this product is 100% ideal for that application.

And yes 1-3 mg is the recommended dose. But I have been using 500mcg with quite a bit of success.

please let me know the moment you start offering an affiliate link building program. I would be all over that shit.

Disco, email me [email protected]. we can work.something out. Also, explain the affiliate link building and I can,make it happen buddy

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Might be one of those things that should be tested.

I think this is another one of those obscure peptides that would require a solid control sample. I think it would be a waste to try and acquire that, given it's not exactly making claims of anything beyond a cooler and slightly smarter head.

I have had extensive, VERY extensive experience with just about everything from mdma to psilocybin, head cleaner to kind bud, piracetam to modafanil, mephedrone to methamphetamine, ketamine to ghb, aniracetam, nefiracetam, phenytoin. I've tried mood stabilizers, antipsychotics, uppers, downers, smart drugs, dumb drugs. Honestly there are only a handful of drugs I haven't tried. I'm not bragging by any means. I really wish I could have half a million of those brain cells back. But I am trying to simply make the point that I have had a lot of experience with experimentation.

I am also an incredibly sensitive person. Makes for a hard time getting through this dog eat dog world (also makes bad trips a horrendous experience), but it really comes in handy when testing things like this. I can say without a doubt that this is Selank and if it's not, it is something so closely related, that trying the "real thing" would only replicate my experience.

I'd also say that some people have a very inflated idea of what some of these more subtle smart drugs can do. I also think that some of these kinds of things can really impact someone, while another person might completely miss it. Happens all the time with things like Piracetam or Hydergine for instance. My brain popped on that combination, and my friend simply left with a stuffy nose and nausea. I've even experienced two very different reactions to some of the same stuff, depending on my own state of mind and how well I've been sleeping etc.

I ran out of selank a few days ago. I can safely say there's no sign of withdrawal, not that I expected any. I can also say I'm very excited about receiving a sizable amount of Selank and trying a higher dose to see if anything comes of it. Who knows, maybe .5mg is a perfect dose. We'll see.

I'll also be digging up as many studies as i can find on this stuff and I think I found one in particular that really highlights the mode of action of this peptide.

selank may be awesome, but cerebrolysin is still king, the best nootropic on planet earth.

is it possible for the chem companies out there to to order the cerebrolysin in bulk from china, test it for purity and sell it to the public for research purposes of course?

that would be awesome. thanks to you for sharing you experiences with selank to us.

This sounds awesome. I have suffered from severe anxiety my whole life, jumping from one med to another with little success.
I am going to have to give this a shot.

Hmm this sounds interesting, may have to give it a go ahead.

I like this line from the article......

Well, someone who may have never abused drugs before in their life may find very little benefit to this drug.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws