over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friendly husband/wife competition.

txpipeliner88

Registered
Good morning,
I haven’t posted much on the board but have been reading, watching and enjoying the board for a couple years now.
As the title states the wife and I both have decided to do a little competition amongst ourselves to see who can lower their body fat percentage the most by the end of March. Yesterday we both went to the hospital she works at and had a Fit3d scan done. My height is 5’10”, bf% was a whopping 21.9% at 199lbs safe to say I was thoroughly disappointed. Wife is 5’4” and came in at 25% at 145lbs she too was not impressed.
Wife has a fairly active lifestyle, works at a dr office and goes to the gym 3-4 times a week on good weeks but will be upping it 5-6 a week with cardio included throughout the week. She has decided to do the Herbalife thing and has gotten a trainer to help. She has plenty of gym experience so she should be able to drop fat decently fast with proper dieting.
I work oil field construction and am very active throughout the day. 8+ years training and supplement use. Shouldn’t be to hard to get back what i lost over the past few months. Diet has been shit for the past few months hence the large body fat percentage. Diet will be cleaned up significantly to pre blob fat ass stage. Been on trt at 200mg a week for several months but will be upping the dose to 500mg next week. debating on throwing tren into the mix to get fat burning faster and help with recomp because I don’t want to lose much weight as I like the weight I’m at now.
Wife has stated that if I get to be “enhanced” then so does she so I’m thinking either var or after reading MA’s write up of SD for women a low dose of SD for her. This is her first time doing any enhancement or even asking to try it so she’s pretty serious about winning.
Incentive/prize for the winner, if the wife wins she gets herself a brand new high dollar ass purse. If I win I get new tools and I need some new tools.
All in all I thought that this would be a fun way for she and I both to get on the right track and also get something tangible out of it. I’m hoping we can finish this out in March and come up with a new wager to take us into June. I’d like to see if we can keep it going all year with a new wager/goal every 3 months.
I’ll be keeping this updated regularly for my tracking and also for those that want to follow along and see who comes out on top. Feel free to give any advice, encouragement/criticism, thoughts and feed back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wife vs. Husband competitions are always great and usually work. Mostly because you get to see what each other eats and make sure one or the other doesn't slip up. Keep focused and go get them tools bro!

I'll follow this, if you keep it updated.

I’ll keep it going, I’m on pm during most of my breaks at work reading.

your considering SD, superdrol for your wife? That`s nuts! Don`t forget a woman`s essential fat level is much higher than a man`s. She starts getting to low and it messes with a whole load of hormones and systems in her body. So a straight up comparison is not completely fair.

Herbalife? Are you kidding me? that is a bs pyramid scheme shit company with crap products.

your considering SD, superdrol for your wife? That`s nuts! Don`t forget a woman`s essential fat level is much higher than a man`s. She starts getting to low and it messes with a whole load of hormones and systems in her body. So a straight up comparison is not completely fair.

ive had more then one woman rave about sd results.
not saying i would suggest it but....

Superdrol For Women......
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...i.org/vB/showthread.php?p=192380&share_type=t

This is the thread I was reading over on Anasci, gives a little back ground on why I was considering sd.
As far as the Herbalife trust me I know but she thinks it will work and it’s damn hard to convince her that it’s crap.

LMAO, it's funny how wives won't listen to their husbands but will take advise from total strangers........mines the same effing way

Seriously man, she has seen me get decently cut down, veins popping and all from just protein, creatine, and food. But doesn’t think that that’s enough and goes and buys that crap.

Over weight amateurs to superdrol..what could go wrong?

ive had more then one woman rave about sd results.
not saying i would suggest it but....

Yes SD can be good for women in the right circumstances and this is not it! These 2 just need to diet and train hard. OP you up your test and go for it. But your wife shouldn't be using anything as it's simply not needed. So many risks for women using aas and they can be irreversible. This brings me onto one of the biggest factors when women get aas and it's making sure what they buy is what the label states. I don't trust most of the sdrol available these days. But forget about that as even if you could get it she shouldn't be using it.

It's up to the woman but she should be aware of all the risks before she starts anything. I think 10mg avar is more than enough for even women who want to step on stage in the future as if it's good stuff it's very strong. Even 10mg avar can fuck women up and that is considered very light. Look at all of the physique girls they look more and more like men and some of them are not using big doses. Once women start taking aas it's a slippery slope and even low doses of mild compounds over time can/will cause virilization in most women. The voice is usually the first thing to go as well and that can be irreversible and for some women it doesn't take much.

Last edited:
You use SD and she can use Herbalife then she can see whose money was better spent.

Good luck txpipeliner88. I'm rooting for you. Actually good luck to both of you.
Will pictures be taken of both you guys? Before, midway and end? Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

Elvia I see where you are coming from, sd and var were things that i were thinking about but definitely hadn’t brought them up to her. An ECA stack would be more along the lines of what she actually would benefit from. Honestly she needs a lot more time and needs to get much lower in bf before the sd or var is ever brought up in our conversations. Even then I would make sure the risks involved were fully understood.

Last edited:
Id say give her some gw501516 and some injectable sr9009 from MA. If you wanna win real bad just run a little dnp and maybe some tren. But either way dont fuck her up with superdrol as her first run with gear.

Wait. I thought she was already committed to using SD? I wouldn't let her touch it.....but it's your wife.

Elvia I see where you are coming from, sd and var were things that i were thinking about but definitely hadn’t brought them up to her. An ECA stack would be more along the lines of what she actually would benefit from. Honestly she needs a lot more time and needs to get much lower in bf before the sd or var is ever brought up in our conversations. Even then I would make sure the risks involved were fully understood.

Everyone can do what they want but I would strongly advise against it. If she gets really lean and wants to take it to the next level then it's up to her. My ex took avar at 10mg and liked the results but had bad mood swings after stopping it. She used it twice and afterwards decided aas were not for her. If your wife has to and even goes behind your back then I would say avar at 5mg and no more than 10mg. Although I reckon approx 70% of avar on the market are probably not real avar and they could be anything. Knowing your source is 100% important for women. With men if you buy avar and it's something else it's shit and you have been ripped off but it's not the end of the world but for a woman it could crack their voice (etc) and it never comes back.

Never considered sarms........ there’s a thought to look into

Wait. I thought she was already committed to using SD? I wouldn't let her touch it.....but it's your wife.

She’s not committed to anything yet as far as extras go. She wants to add something just doesn’t know what yet and I told her she’s not adding anything until her body is ready for it. She may not be ready this time it may take til the end of the year before she is ready. Like I said I want to try to keep this going with her and doing these little three month bets.

Id say give her some gw501516 and some injectable sr9009 from MA. If you wanna win real bad just run a little dnp and maybe some tren. But either way dont fuck her up with superdrol as her first run with gear.

I want to win don’t get me wrong but also don’t want to discourage her.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity