over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SUPERBOWL PREDICTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geardepot

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
That time of the year again! I've got my money on KC Chiefs!
GD

Rams vs Patriots. Rams win.

Sounds about right but New England looked like they were playing against a high school team today those guys want it bad

i don't know, man. in the AFC, the Pats are still doing Tom Brady things but Mahomes and KC are tough as nails. in the NFC, i believe the Rams have it locked up, however. but i believe that the Rams and the Chiefs have been the best consistently all season and deserve it.

Any of these 4 remaining teams are good enough to win it. It's just a matter of who executes the better game plan and limits their mistakes. As an NFL fan I'm excited to see these upcoming conference championships as well as the Super Bowl. All 4 have explosive offenses which should result in high scoring games relative to previous championship games.

AFC- Patriots at Chiefs: It's hard to pick against the Patriots because no matter the situation, they win most of the time. Brady and Belichick have been doing this for a LONG(since 2001) time and no game or moment is too big for them. I, like a lot of people, keep waiting and thinking that maybe this is the year that they FINALLY look old or that their reign is over. Somehow, they execute a game plan offensively and/or defensively that exploits the other teams weaknesses. I think as long as Brady is still effective, they will keep winning along with Belichick coaching also. But..the Chiefs have already beaten them this year so that mental hurdle is gone.

Plus, the Chiefs are at home which against the Patriots doesn't mean as much, but it's much better for them than having to play the Patriots in New England in the playoffs. The Chiefs with Mahomes can put up a lot of points, and fast as well as anyone.

Defensively, the Chiefs are going to have to get to Brady to disrupt the offensive timing much like the Giants did when the Giants beat them in the Super Bowl twice. Although that's true of any team, it is ESSENTIAL in beating the Patriots because Brady isn't as effective outside the pocket or when he is forced to make plays on the run. I think if the Chiefs can do that, then they will probably win because their offense is so hard to stop.

NFC-Rams at Saints: Both teams can beat you running or throwing and have and have numerous weapons to try to stop. These 2 teams are the most complete teams offensively and defensively in the NFC and probably the league along with the Chiefs.

This will be the first time in a game of this magnitude for the majority of these Rams and their head coach(as head coach). The Saints have already beaten the Rams this season so the Rams will need to figure out how to beat them this time around. Plus, the Saints are TOUGH to beat at home in the dome playing on their own familiar surface.

Brees and Peyton have been in this situation before and have already won a Super Bowl together so the game won't be too big for them at least.

In both of these games it will probably come down to whoever has the ball at the end with a chance to win. All 4 of these QB's are great passers and accurate.

AFC-I think Mahomes mobility and creativity is enough to get the job done so I think the Chiefs will win.

NFC-I think the Saints are to tough at home and win a very high scoring game with the Rams not capitalizing on Saints errors/misfortunes and making mistakes themselves at key moments.

Super Bowl-Chiefs over Saints

Having said all that, I hope I'm WRONG and the Patriots and Rams win!:p:banghead::D

Man I love the NFL!!!:headbang:

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!

Never bet against Brady and the pats

Depends what Patriot team shows up. I think Chiefs and Saints superbowl this year. Saints will win by a touchdown. It is just their year if they want it.

Saints beat Pats. Brees and Thomas were unstoppable last night and once their defense got in the groove they were looking top notch as well.

They are kind of hit and miss though. But this season I believe they have the tools to do it if they show up ready to play.

The patriots looked unstoppable yesterday. Brady is in sync and was throwing darts out there at will. They are peaking at the right time. Forget their season low points, when this team steps it up? Everything else is forgotten. For the record I am not a fan, but I don’t see anyone playing better ball right now. Patriots / Saints super bowl is my prediction. I don’t see the rams going into the dome and winning next week.

RAMS VS. PATRIOTS
It’ll be a great game. Tom Brady is a winner but I’m going for the RAMS.

images
edit

Last edited:
Um.. I predict the Rams over the Saints!

New Orleans got screwed over a non-call, blatant pass interference call. That ref needs to be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member