over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood test help

heavyb

Registered
Component Your Value Standard Range
Testosterone 237 ng/dL 264 - 916 ng/dL -->This was at the end for shot 7days.
AST (SGOT) 49 IU/L 0 - 40 IU/L
ALT (SGPT) 107 IU/L 0 - 44 IU/L
LDL, calculated 283 mg/dL 0 - 99 mg/dL
Estradiol <5.0 pg/mL 7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL

Should I be worried. I came off Tren end of December I do take pain meds when need ibuprofen based. I only put what was really out of range

On how much are you cruising?

AST/alt can be due to training although they're pretty high. When was the last time you took the pain meds?

LDL is pretty bad, how is your diet? Maybe you can look into red yeast Rice (only if it contains 10mg monacoline k, dont bother if it's not there), citrus bergamot is gaining Some popularity too.

On how much are you cruising?

AST/alt can be due to training although they're pretty high. When was the last time you took the pain meds?

LDL is pretty bad, how is your diet? Maybe you can look into red yeast Rice (only if it contains 10mg monacoline k, dont bother if it's not there), citrus bergamot is gaining Some popularity too.

I am on 100mb weekly now. I went down for my physical and they pulled blood week ahead. I am going see if I can get him to give me higher script.

I train 7 days a week I think I took ibuprofen 800mg everyday before my blood pull. I was having alot of back pain.

Diet is good I dont eat fried food. I prepared bread very low carb. Mostly meat pork, chicken, eggs, cheese, beef . I do have almond flour in some of my food keto bread. Haven't drank more than 1 beer in the last few weeks and that was with diner. Really surprised at the LDL numbers.

I have drop body fat since aug.

I am on 100mb weekly now. I went down for my physical and they pulled blood week ahead. I am going see if I can get him to give me higher script.

I train 7 days a week I think I took ibuprofen 800mg everyday before my blood pull. I was having alot of back pain.

Diet is good I dont eat fried food. I prepared bread very low carb. Mostly meat pork, chicken, eggs, cheese, beef . I do have almond flour in some of my food keto bread. Haven't drank more than 1 beer in the last few weeks and that was with diner. Really surprised at the LDL numbers.

alt ast elevation is from training.
in future, take GGT to evaluate liver health.
Ibuprofen is not metabolized by liver as far as i know but from kidneys, so maybe take a look at kidney values too

alt ast elevation is from training.
in future, take GGT to evaluate liver health.
Ibuprofen is not metabolized by liver as far as i know but from kidneys, so maybe take a look at kidney values too

Agree ggt would be good to measure too.
I think ibuprofen is metabolized by the liver but excreted through the kidney's

I think the excessive training and the ibuprofen are the culprit for the elevated liver enzymes. If ggt is in range I wouldn't worry too much.

I think the LDL will be relatively easy to fix too through diet and Maybe supps/ meds if needed

I think the excessive training and the ibuprofen are the culprit for the elevated liver enzymes. If ggt is in range I wouldn't worry too much.

I think the LDL will be relatively easy to fix too through diet and Maybe supps/ meds if needed

agreed.
btw, about how high alt and ast can get:
when i was mildly overtrained with a cpk of something slightly over 8000 my alt and ast were both over 400 (one of them was 700, the other 400 sth)
ggt was 14. they still gave me liver ultrasound and nothing.
those 2 enzymes are highly muscle damage dependent..

Creatinine 1.14 mg/dL 0.76 - 1.27 mg/dL
GFR est non-AA 77 mL/min/1.73 >59 mL/min/1.73
GFR est AA 89 mL/min/1.73 >59 mL/min/1.73

couldnt figure out how to edit the other post. I haven't found GGT anywhere in the test but I will ask if he pushes for ultrasound.

agreed.
when i was mildly overtrained with a cpk of something slightly over 8000 my alt and ast were both over 400 (one of them was 700, the other 400 sth)

Fucking hell id be scared with those values :eek: didn't knew they could reach that high from training. Mine are usually 50-90. Doctor always tells me my liver is damaged:eek:

Component Your Value Standard Range
Testosterone 237 ng/dL 264 - 916 ng/dL -->This was at the end for shot 7days.
AST (SGOT) 49 IU/L 0 - 40 IU/L
ALT (SGPT) 107 IU/L 0 - 44 IU/L
LDL, calculated 283 mg/dL 0 - 99 mg/dL
Estradiol <5.0 pg/mL 7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL

Should I be worried. I came off Tren end of December I do take pain meds when need ibuprofen based. I only put what was really out of range

Can you paraphrase what your healthcare provider said upon the lab values? It is doubtful but his/her thinking may parallel with mine.

Creatinine 1.14 mg/dL 0.76 - 1.27 mg/dL
GFR est non-AA 77 mL/min/1.73 >59 mL/min/1.73
GFR est AA 89 mL/min/1.73 >59 mL/min/1.73

If you're going to assess renal fxn, a good diagnostician reads between the lab values and looks at the BUN:Creatinine ratio, eGFR (GFR), and plasma osmolarity (pOSM). Blood urea nitrogen and creatinine levels are in included in a standard Chem-7 (BMP) and both the eGFR (GFR) and pOSM can be hand calculated by simple formulas using parameters from a Chem-7, pt's age, weight in kg, and karyotyped gender.

agreed.

LFT's the 700 and 400 range, CPK over 8,000, and GGT WNL? Yowza! :eek:

Agree ggt would be good to measure too.
I think ibuprofen is metabolized by the liver but excreted through the kidney's

GGT (gamma-glutamyl transferase) is an enzyme found specifically in the bile duct epithelial cells. Now would someone please share with the class where you should fine the bile ducts (aka biliary tree)? Clinically, elevated GGT is highly indicative of cholestasis (i.e. intra- or extrahepatic obstruction to bile flow).

With regards to Ibuprofen and most other NSAIDs, you are correct in that they are enzymatically metabolized by the liver (2C9 substrate of the CYP450 system to be exact for my fellow nerds out there) and renally excreted (i.e. the kidneys). The metaphorical kick in the crotch is that NSAIDs decrease overall renal blood flow via two biochemically-induced physiologic mechanisms which will not be explained unless there is popular demand. In summary, Tylenol (i.e. Acetaminophen) is hepatotoxic and NSAIDs are nephrotoxic.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear