over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo weight gain

Brickshthouse79

Registered
Stats:
39 yrs old
252 lbs
12% bf
Training for 20 yrs but ive had several breaks of a year or more along the way. Last May I started training again and I have been tracking my diet daily for 6 months.

Im 5 weeks into a mild cycle of test cyp 250mg (trt dose is 100, so 2.5x normal) and primo 800mg/week. Note its my first time on primo. I dont think I can post the brand but if a mod says otherwise ill add it.

Now my diet hasnt been great (a little too much sodium and fat) but not awful either - hitting my macros daily. The part id like input on is that Im up 10lbs in that time and strength is improving each workout. Ive always read that primo is slow acting and gentle so im surprised by the gains in a pretty short period.

1 of my vials wqs from a company that I dont think exists any longer and based on how I felt after using it im sure it was EQ - so I can almost write off 1 week. The rest has been free of sides. No pip so its not prop, easy to load in 25 guage, def not EQ or tren. From those that have used primo in the 600+mg/week dose does this weight gain seem reasonable?

All in all im pleased with the results so far and look forward to another 11 weeks of it.

Stats:
39 yrs old
252 lbs
12% bf
Training for 20 yrs but ive had several breaks of a year or more along the way. Last May I started training again and I have been tracking my diet daily for 6 months.

Im 5 weeks into a mild cycle of test cyp 250mg (trt dose is 100, so 2.5x normal) and primo 800mg/week. Note its my first time on primo. I dont think I can post the brand but if a mod says otherwise ill add it.

Now my diet hasnt been great (a little too much sodium and fat) but not awful either - hitting my macros daily. The part id like input on is that Im up 10lbs in that time and strength is improving each workout. Ive always read that primo is slow acting and gentle so im surprised by the gains in a pretty short period.

1 of my vials wqs from a company that I dont think exists any longer and based on how I felt after using it im sure it was EQ - so I can almost write off 1 week. The rest has been free of sides. No pip so its not prop, easy to load in 25 guage, def not EQ or tren. From those that have used primo in the 600+mg/week dose does this weight gain seem reasonable?

All in all im pleased with the results so far and look forward to another 11 weeks of it.

p.s. cycle experience. Ive done around 10 cycles and have always kept doses low (never over 500mg of test/week). Ive used winny once, too much for my joints, var a few times, EQ once since it caused anxiety, mast a few times, dbol, tren only once due to sides. Ive been on 100mg of test cyp/week for trt for 6 months now.

Definitely at 500 a few weeks in. It gives some nice fullness when it is legit.

Remember it was supposedly Arnold's fav injectable.

Sure you can gain weight on legit primo as long as you are eating enough. It sounds like in case you are since you mentioned your diet hasn't exactly been great. You might be even gaining a little fat if you are downing pizzas

Mass gain is primarily a function of calories in vs calories out/expended.....especially when considering the primo is not a wet drug and won't give water gainz.

but if you jumped from 100mg test to 250mg test I would expect you to gain a good bit of water unless you ramped up your AI also.

But sounds like you are just eating and gaining mass which you would have done with/without the primo! The primo will help you keep your bodyfat down though and will ramp your metabolism up which should hopefully skew you more toward muscle gain.

Stats:
39 yrs old
252 lbs
12% bf

Yes, and you'll be even happier to see how much of the gains you keep!

Sure you can gain weight on legit primo as long as you are eating enough. It sounds like in case you are since you mentioned your diet hasn't exactly been great. You might be even gaining a little fat if you are downing pizzas

DIET defines the outcome for almost every anabolic including PRIMO.

Yes, and you'll be even happier to see how much of the gains you keep!
^^^this +800mg PRIMO is not a small dose ..many athletes make great progress on 1/2 that dose

PRIMO is beautiful ..pure anabolic!!

DIET defines the outcome for almost every anabolic including PRIMO.
^^^and of course this ..DIET is a common denominator when it comes to AAS

Thanks everyone. My diet hasnt been terrific, but im still close to my macros (sodium is a bit high but not downing pizzas). The increase from trt of 100 to 250 is probably contributing as well. At this rate of progress I may back my primo dosage back and extend the cycle duration.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear