over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

creatine kinase 1039ul

bigsonbitch

Registered
hi

i went to the get BW a few weeks ago right after training....and had pretty much everything checked - doc called me ans said my CK was very high -1039ul (normal range is 70-200 or so) i told him i did work out pretty intensely a few hours before he drew blood. now my muscles have been feeling more fatigued than usual - and pumps just arent the same. im kind of worried even though the doc said it was prob due to training.

anyone else ever get a very high ck after training? is this normal?

everything else was pretty normal on my test but i did notice my hemoglobin and hct which is always high end of normal was on low end of normal.

if anyone on here knows me - i tend to freak out.
im afraid i have MD or iim

hi

i went to the get BW a few weeks ago right after training....and had pretty much everything checked - doc called me ans said my CK was very high -1039ul (normal range is 70-200 or so) i told him i did work out pretty intensely a few hours before he drew blood. now my muscles have been feeling more fatigued than usual - and pumps just arent the same. im kind of worried even though the doc said it was prob due to training.

everything else was pretty normal on my test but i did notice my hemoglobin and hct which is always high end of normal was on low end of normal.

1000 isnt even high after intense sessions..
if i dont take 5-6 days off before pulling bloods for ck they are in the 5k range.. everyones body is different, some only get slight increase, others get a more drastic increase..

btw, marathon runners often have 50000++ after a marathon

1000 isnt even high after intense sessions..
if i dont take 5-6 days off before pulling bloods for ck they are in the 5k range.. everyones body is different, some only get slight increase, others get a more drastic increase..

btw, marathon runners often have 50000++ after a marathon

Man thanks for the info - definitely puts me more at ease. She did a full workup - tests I never heard of - and most were in the normal range
Hearing you were in the 5000s after working out compared to my measly 1000 makes me feel a lot better

I've seen 2k after a leg workout, the lab used to call the doctor and they call you immediately on results like that. FYI, the test isn't used anymore for the most part, it never really should have been used as a cardiac marker, there are more specific things used now.

I've seen 2k after a leg workout, the lab used to call the doctor and they call you immediately on results like that. FYI, the test isn't used anymore for the most part, it never really should have been used as a cardiac marker, there are more specific things used now.

Yea they used that and a few other tests to check for cardiac since I was having bad heartburn - wanted to make sure I wasn’t having a heart attack
All other markers were normal

I’ll get it redone for the sake of it just for peace of mind I suppose

hi

Welcome to the club. I too freak out. I’d highly recommend taking time off before getting bw. I don’t do it without taking a full 4 days off. That is a totally normal response for CK after training. Just for shits and giggles I got it tested the day after a huge squat session and it was through the roof.

To Kal’s Point very few docs even order that test anymore. Mine hasn’t in years and said it’s virtually useless for me.

Last edited:
5,000+ is generally the range where you start to worry about rhabdomyolysis range.

I have no clue your medical history but i'd assume the symptoms are just in your head.

Last edited:
I had 5k after training legs. My Dr. asked if i was in a car accident lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131