over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

COFFEE IS HEALTHY!

Geardepot

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
The positive studies on coffee are piling up, and for once science is telling us that something we already love is good for us. It's official, coffee is a health food. Here's what we know so far:
Heavy coffee drinkers (6 cups per day) see a 33 percent reduction in diabetes diagnoses.
Coffee drinkers are less likely to get heart disease or have strokes.
They're also less likely to get Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
Liver cancers, kidney disease, fatty livers, and even depression are also more easily avoided by coffee drinkers.
Add all this up and various studies have concluded that coffee drinkers live 6 to 24 percent longer than non-coffee drinkers.

The New Study
A new long-term study of 215,000 people reinforces this. In short, coffee lovers who had a cup per day were 12 percent less likely to die. Drink two or three cups and you get an 18 percent reduced chance of death.
Here's what interesting about this new study. First, it didn't seem to matter how the coffee drinkers liked their java. Caffeinated coffee and soul-sucking decaffeinated coffee both improved overall health. And most of the coffee drinkers studied weren't choosing organic or anything fancy.
What's more, this study was multiethnic: African-Americans, Japanese-Americans, Latinos and Vanilla-Americans all benefited from coffee.

But What's The VERY Best Coffee?
You want to be anal about this, huh? Okay, according to another study, light roast coffee is better than medium, dark, and French roasts.
Why? The roasting process reduces the amount of good stuff, like the antioxidant, chlorogenic acid. The lighter the roast, the shorter the roasting time, the less exposure to air, and the more chlorogenic acid survives. That means better oxidation protection and better protection against that serial killer known as chronic inflammation.
LIVE LONGER...DRINK COFFEE!
GD

References
Marc J. Gunter et al. Coffee Drinking and Mortality in 10 European Countries: A Multinational Cohort Study. Annals of Internal Medicine, 2017 DOI: 10.7326/M16-2945

Song-Yi Park et al. Association of Coffee Consumption With Total and Cause-Specific Mortality Among Nonwhite Populations. Annals of Internal Medicine, 2017 DOI: 10.7326/M16-2472

Jung Soohan, Kim Min Hyung, Park Jae Hee, Jeong Yoonhwa, and Ko Kwang Suk. Cellular Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Coffee Extracts with Different Roasting Levels, Journal of Medicinal Food. June 2017, 20(6): 626-635

Drink a bunch myself
But light roast??? Yuck! No thx, shit looks like tea, and has no substance.
I like mine black as tar

Last edited:
I like caffeine tablets and Starbucks Blonde Roast.

Light roast is best as mentioned and green coffee is also high in chlorogenic acid and you can take the pills to prevent any being lost by roasting it up

never tried it,,may give it a shot

how many calories are in coffee? im assuming there is no calorie free coffee? if so what has the least amount?

I have a hUGE appetite so I hate to waste precious calories on drinks rather than whole food

never tried it,,may give it a shot

how many calories are in coffee? im assuming there is no calorie free coffee? if so what has the least amount?

I have a hUGE appetite so I hate to waste precious calories on drinks rather than whole food

Black coffee has maybe five calories a cup if you add nothing to it.

I will be drinking 5 pots per day starting tomorrow

#bodybuildingmentality

Interesting, I stopped drinking coffee for the past 2 days... I'm going to start back up tomorrow morning... *I did it to come off all stimulants, adderall, caffeine, etc) just for a break...

Starbucks reserve nitro cold brew has 400mg of caffeine in one grande serving. Love that stuff......:love:

Interesting, I stopped drinking coffee for the past 2 days... I'm going to start back up tomorrow morning... *I did it to come off all stimulants, adderall, caffeine, etc) just for a break...

Maybe you should leave 10 days off, 2 days I do not think they do the trick.

No, it's good to take breaks. I haven't had any in two weeks and am trying to do 6 weeks total. I got to the point I was having too much.

No, it's good to take breaks. I haven't had any in two weeks and am trying to do 6 weeks total. I got to the point I was having too much.

I was to the point of easily having 1000-1200mg of caffeine every day. Now I typically have just one cup in the morning, maybe two, but always before 9-10am. I'm definitely not as tired, cranky or restless as I used to be. Caffeine and coffee are great when used wisely, but taking a break or lowering intake is highly advisable from time to time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws