Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHBhfk6fxdo&app=desktop

I am not a huge insulin fan but it does have it's uses. This is worth the watch. Milos is always very open which is rare in bodybuilding especially for bodybuilders from the past. Mentions been given Ronnie Coleman's bag by accident and it had 9 preloaded insulin pins containing 20iu each. He goes into more detail about how he carbed up his athletes including giving Dennis Wolf 5000g's of carbs over 3 days for the Olympia because 3 and 4000 weren't enough for previous shows.

The story about Flex Wheeler is crazy.

i remember when slin was coming onto the scene, i was talking to milos about slin use and carb loading ....he was giving me his recipe for his pre/during/post workout shakes while doing slin. i thought this is fucking nuts, then like a mth later all over the boards ppl were talking about doing slin.

I listen to interviews and podcasts all the time and this is one of the best I have listened to recently. I don't care so much about protocols as I have heard/seen so many but I enjoyed the way he spoke about them. Plus going into the mentalty behind it and explaining why he is known as the guy who has fucked up some people's preps. Definitely worth listening to all of it if you have the time.

His protocols work for the genetically gifted that dont put on fat easily.

90% of the ppl that follow his 'protocol' will become a fatass guaranteed.

A great interview as always. I feel Milos doesn't get the credit he deserves for his contributions to the sport.

Always cool to see his meticulous records:

milosjournal.jpg

The story about Flex Wheeler is crazy.

I was on the treadmill and with Milos’s accent I didnt get what he said exactly. Did he say after Flex was diagnosed with the kidney issue he still did one show and gain a certain amount of muscle in a short time for one last show?

I was on the treadmill and with Milos’s accent I didnt get what he said exactly. Did he say after Flex was diagnosed with the kidney issue he still did one show and gain a certain amount of muscle in a short time for one last show?

Yes. He needed the money. Flex gained 50Lbs of muscle in 3-4 weeks . Went from skinny/fat to freak. Then he took 8 diazide and his body locked up. He had to be carried upstairs by his wife. He still got 3rd. Milos didn’t tell him to take 8 diazide. Chad told him he needed a lot more than normal because of his weakened kidneys. Wtf? Haha

Shawn Ray has a compilation of incidents allegedly caused by Chad.

Yes. He needed the money. Flex gained 50Lbs of muscle in 3-4 weeks . Went from skinny/fat to freak. Then he took 8 diazide and his body locked up. He had to be carried upstairs by his wife. He still got 3rd. Milos didn’t tell him to take 8 diazide. Chad told him he needed a lot more than normal because of his weakened kidneys. Wtf? Haha

It's crazy how someone who is supposed to be extremely knowledgeable would recommend such a thing.

Some of these guys are so deperate to win they would also do anything their coach tells them to.

His protocols work for the genetically gifted that dont put on fat easily.

90% of the ppl that follow his 'protocol' will become a fatass guaranteed.

I have heard from a few people who respect Milos but felt like all the insulin etc (off season) just lead to temporary size that all disappeared once they dieted. Although I do think his methods are very effective but as you state for certain body types. I agree most guys who play about with high doses of insulin are just going to get fat. As you state it's much better for guys that don't put on fat easily and already respond well to higher carbs. Everything needs to be exact as well. I did like the way he explained things as I have never heard him do that before and I have seen many of his interviews. He told many of the guys it was a risk as they needed that boost if they wanted to place high. It's also quite rare the way he is totally open about everything including fucking up.

Shawn Ray has a compilation of incidents allegedly caused by Chad.

I remember not too long after dallas' death shawn was posting about exposing the death guru or something like that on his IG,but never happened...

Some of these guys are so deperate to win they would also do anything their coach tells them to.

One would think that someone like Flex, well, would not have to risk his life for a payday.

It seems that the sponsors fell as fast as his kidney problem appeared.

I remember not too long after dallas' death shawn was posting about exposing the death guru or something like that on his IG,but never happened...

He hates all gurus, but especially Chad and Aceto. He has left accusatory messages for years.

Awesome video! Amazing the lengths people go to win. I'm a big Milos fan, I don't agree with everything he says but always honest and interesting never the less.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

5000g's of carbs = 20.000 calories? :eek:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws