advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Botox, fillers, how far do you go to look good?

Titan. gel

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys,

I was thinking the other day, a lot of us spend a fortune on products to try and look good, be ripped, bigger muscles, we spend a fortune on food, supplements, keeping our hair.
Then on top of that, sunbeds, waxing, clothes that flatter our builds.

But how far is too far, do you stop at growth hormone?
Do you use botox to try to keep looking young, do you use fillers to improve your sunken eyes?
Laser to improve skin texture or ipl for hair?
Mesotherapy to re vitalise your skin?

There are so many options available but im interested in hearing if any of you are brave enough to say what you have used, or have tried, your experiences and results.

How far do we actually go to look good, as opposed to being healthy on the inside and improving our skin health etc , our circulation and overall heart and organ health.

I just want to hear your thoughts and feelings really.

My view is we worry so much about how we look or appear, but on the inside we forget to take real care of what matters.

Thank you all.

RS

No takers?

Is it really taboo in the u.s for guys to get aesthetic work done?

i’m sure most guys in the men’s bikini division get some face work done.

my wife is in aesthetics for 11 yrs and months from being a doctor. She does all kinds of stuff on me but not super regularly. Chemical peels, hydra-facial, meso-therapy. A few months she could do botox on me, lines between eyes, I don`t need fillers, plus that shit is brutal. 18g in your face! Skin care regiment, moisturizer, eye cream. She also makes sure I wear sunblock if I`m gonna be outside a lot. Best treatments are being preventative. Nothing metro, you would not notice I do any of this stuff except that I look good for my age.

my wife is in aesthetics for 11 yrs and months from being a doctor. She does all kinds of stuff on me but not super regularly. Chemical peels, hydra-facial, meso-therapy. A few months she could do botox on me, lines between eyes, I don`t need fillers, plus that shit is brutal. 18g in your face! Skin care regiment, moisturizer, eye cream. She also makes sure I wear sunblock if I`m gonna be outside a lot. Best treatments are being preventative. Nothing metro, you would not notice I do any of this stuff except that I look good for my age.

I think a lot of guys neglect the face, and it ages badly.
Its nice to hear that someone does this kind of thing, I think it shows how comfortable you are with your masculinity.

Guys here invest too much time and money in building their bodies, some may devote an extra to their health. Who the hell has time and money for more special treatments? What a torture!!

I've always made it a focus to keep my face looking good. Luckily I have great genetics, and haven't smoked or tanned much. I also didn't get carried away in drugs. I've been using Retin-a for years and it's great. Also, I've had botox but really don't see the need until I get older. All my lines are so light.

I have been getting botox for years. It works very well. Also do stuff for my skin.

I've always made it a focus to keep my face looking good. Luckily I have great genetics, and haven't smoked or tanned much. I also didn't get carried away in drugs. I've been using Retin-a for years and it's great. Also, I've had botox but really don't see the need until I get older. All my lines are so light.
Your suppsed to start in your 30s before the lines start to show. It does work for prevention.

I've always been pretty OCD with my skin care due to my years of wrestling, but those days are long gone so now it definitely focuses more on just keeping my skin and face looking decent.

I've been highly considering some botox or trying out one of those crazy vampire facial things. Though the idea of needles in my face does freak me out a bit, lol

Your suppsed to start in your 30s before the lines start to show. It does work for prevention.

So, you are saying there’s no point to using Retin-a now? If so, you are completely misinformed

From what I've read we should be using restaline (sp) aka juviderm not botox. Its more natural and can be reversed and helps with the sunken face that comes with aging and dieting that makes many bodybuilders face look so bad (your fat pads in face dissapear). Certainly not botox.

Though the idea of needles in my face does freak me out a bit, lol

It`s really not that bad. The best kind is when you get PRP added. Having your blood drawn, spun and the serum, applied back to face while needling. Or you get get a "bio-roller" which is just a smaller roller with micro needles on it. My wife does both for clients. Both similiar in trying to create micro trauma to stimulate collagen production. The first option being better of course but a little more recovery time.

From what I've read we should be using restaline (sp) aka juviderm not botox. Its more natural and can be reversed and helps with the sunken face that comes with aging and dieting that makes many bodybuilders face look so bad (your fat pads in face dissapear). Certainly not botox.

botox and fillers are to address 2 completely different things. Fillers can be for sunken face with super low body fat or just from aging, it can lift a saggy neck (y-lift), it plumps lips for women. Botox is a toxin that paralyzes muscle to ease a wrinkle like between eyes, forehead. It can also help TMJ (dental issue) by paralyzing that muscle, even for headaches!. While the muscle is "forzen" it is important to use restorative treatments to help repair the collagen.

I'm surprised with such a huge variety of products that sponsors here carry that some don't offer more products like Botox, etc.

I think the PRP route is where I'll go, the price isn't really all that bad either. Especially if it makes me feel a little better about myself for awhile!

It`s really not that bad. The best kind is when you get PRP added. Having your blood drawn, spun and the serum, applied back to face while needling. Or you get get a "bio-roller" which is just a smaller roller with micro needles on it. My wife does both for clients. Both similiar in trying to create micro trauma to stimulate collagen production. The first option being better of course but a little more recovery time.

botox and fillers are to address 2 completely different things. Fillers can be for sunken face with super low body fat or just from aging, it can lift a saggy neck (y-lift), it plumps lips for women. Botox is a toxin that paralyzes muscle to ease a wrinkle like between eyes, forehead. It can also help TMJ (dental issue) by paralyzing that muscle, even for headaches!. While the muscle is "forzen" it is important to use restorative treatments to help repair the collagen.

I'm surprised with such a huge variety of products that sponsors here carry that some don't offer more products like Botox, etc.

Botox is one thing you don`t wanna buy a knock off brand. There was an episode of American greed where a US doctor was making his own. Well he missed a few zero`s in his conversion, used it on himself and a few others, 2 of them died! enough gone systemic, it will paralyze all the muscles, even the diaphragm needed to breath! Next who is gonna inject you? To get it from Allergan, the only company making it, you need to be licensed doctor. We aint risking license to sell a few vials out the back door! Same goes for fillers. Lots of skill in the placement of that.

There is plenty of retin-a floating around.

I would love to hear more feedback on this.

I don't get anything done but I do like good face creams, washes and scrubs. Brands such as La Roche-Posay, Clarins and Biotherm etc.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear