YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Back Surgery AAS which ones to consider?

2elbows

Registered
Curious since my chemist days are long over and I only do light cycles and I am on TRT already.

Once I am back at it what would all recommend adding to a stack to get the healing kicked in other than the PT and light work outs.

I use to know this stuff I just don't anymore. I don't even like the idea of doing two injects but I will.

I will use a couple peptides BPC- 175 and TBD-500.

Is your TRT doc prescribed or self medicated? If you under a docs care what are your test levels (test and estrogen levels).

For my triceps repair surgery recovery I used

200mg test/wk
Ostarine (S.A.R.M.)
humanafort (Emeric's)

after about 4 weeks into light training I started 3ius of GH daily.

My doctor was amazed with how fast I healed and I was back to work way earlier than predicted.
So maybe the supps worked or maybe I'm fucking wolverine from the x-men, I don't know? LOL

Doc Prescribed.

Is your TRT doc prescribed or self medicated? If you under a docs care what are your test levels (test and estrogen levels).

Test hangs at about 750 at 51 years old. I don't know my estrogen have not seen it in a while.

Test hangs at about 750 at 51 years old. I don't know my estrogen have not seen it in a while.
OK your current plan of attack is just fine, healthy test levels at age 51 with BPC and TBD thrown in your recovery should be excellent. If I were to personally add anything in with those it would be a low dose of HGH or if you didn't want to spend that much $$ I would opt for humanofort (professionalmuscle/store) see my signature at bottom of my post ;-)

I would just stick with your trt. People reliably have favorable outcomes with a large percentage of common spine surgeries. Last thing you want to do is add a foreign susbstance and have wxcessive build up scar tissue and have the nerve become entangled.

I would wait a least a month or two before adding anything else in besides trt.

We need Bio in here

Bio is like the bionic man when it comes to back issues. He has had 3 or 4 serious surgeries on his. Maybe he has some ideas. If you don't hear from him in here maybe you can PM him.

I've always ran GH after all of my major surgeries and I swear it helps me heal up faster

Deca

I was thinking deca for some reason would help. BPC\TBD sounds like the best bet probably.

Bio is like the bionic man when it comes to back issues. He has had 3 or 4 serious surgeries on his. Maybe he has some ideas. If you don't hear from him in here maybe you can PM him.

Sadly it's 6 (spine surgeries)..:( :D

I would stick to TRT. There has been some information on why GH isn't good immediately after surgery and more so after a fusion surgery. Hopefully Stewie can chime in as well as Swiper. He's had more spine surgeries than me!! He's posted his surgery pics several times...a lot of hardware!

Last edited:
Swiper. He's had more spine surgeries than me!! He's posted his surgery pics several times...a lot of hardware!

That man is amazing! I couldn't believe how bad his back looked in xrays and then compare that to his physique. I don't know how he does it.

I want to tell you that you just had surgery don’t use shit but if it were me I would probably also be on here asking the same.

That’s being said, why haven’t you considered GH in addition to the peptides?

GH

I might be the only guy who competed in this sport and never used GH, Insulin, or DNP.

For me anything that raised my IGF-1 spike my sugars to the point I becamse Type 2 diabetes so I stopped.
Just something I can not do. I learned this 15 years ago trying GH and then last year when I tried MK-677.

Mike Arnold and I argued about this but anytime I do GH or any IGF-f type supp. My A1C is 8.0 when I don't it's 5.7 to 6.0.

Just not good for me.

anytime I do GH or any IGF-f type supp. My A1C is 8.0 when I don't it's 5.7 to 6.0.

Just not good for me.

I wonder if anyone else on here has tested like that and has similar results. That sounds pretty definitive to me in your case. Good decision.

I would use some deca or npp and some gh. I just notice i recover quicker on it

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Old thread about it.

I had a old thread about it and couple guys here had a similar experience.

I have MK-677 orals and liquid sitting in a cabinet but I just wont touch them.

I have never had a low IGF-1 either it's always been higher than range based on age every time I have it tested. I guess I just make enough.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear