Votes: 114 22.9%
  • ONCE A MONTH

Votes: 122 24.5%
  • NEVER!

Votes: 108 21.7%

• Total voters

GYMRATN

Registered
How often do you eat fast food and what are your thoughts on fast food and body building?

I use to eat the SH*T quite often bud have cut down to maybe once a week. There's two main reasons I've cut back...the food sucks (so unhealthy) and the service you get sucks even more!

lets hear some opinions guys

How often do you eat fast food and what are your thoughts on fast food and body building?

I use to eat the SH*T quite often bud have cut down to maybe once a week. There's two main reasons I've cut back...the food sucks (so unhealthy) and the service you get sucks even more!

lets hear some opinions guys

i havnt eaten fast food in around 8 months

i just feel like absolute shit eating it and just couldnt bring myself to eat it these days... if im craving some sort of fast food ill have sushi or something

dont even feel like maccas or kfc anymore

I never touch that garbage.

about once a week, maybe. I include subway and some of the chain type restaurants like Chilis, Luby's, etc as well.
Rarely, but sometimes I'll pick up a burger from whataburger.

Thats me I never eat it if I want something it is easier and more healthy to make it myself.

We were spent last night and needed to eat. I personally was not in the mood to make a big meal so we stopped and got some pre marinated boneless/skinless breasts from the store, fresh not frozen so ready to cook. They were AWESOME, some minute brown rice and we had a meal better than any fast food we would have grabbed. Sometimes there are nice compromises available, you know not that bad(I am sure the marinade was not the best) but not bottom of the barrel either(fast food.) We typically come in at once or twice a week for the poll.

I did a couple McDonald's remodels a few years ago and got to see first hand what goes on behind the scenes. Never, ever, ever again. It's been 4 years since I've eaten there. On the other hand, a good burger and a milkshake is nice from time to time, I just try to find a place with the least amount of grease and real ice cream.

No fast food at all for me!

Although I will, on occasion, go out to an actual restaurant from time to time (once ever 2 weeks or so)

Very little fast food for me. I'll go sit at a restaurant and eat once every couple of weeks, and once every few months I order Chinese food but I really don't like the way I feel after eating garbage.

Chick Fila I will eat there for lunch a couple times a week because it's a quick and easy meal. I get a 4 count chicken strip with no side and a Diet drink. about 450 cals 21g fat 47g protein. I don't touch anything from Mcdonalds or most other fast food places.

I picked never, but its not entirely true. Just last week I ate at the Boie Fry Comapny; **broken link removed**

Kind of Fast Food, but they use all locally raised free range grass-fed Beef and Bison etc etclll. The place was recently featured on the Food Network. The food was awesme...!

I end up eating it more often if i have a really dead appetite and trying to make sure I get enough cals in.

Pesty was eating El Polo Loco everyday all through his prep and was shredded for his show at 50 years old

what can I say, I love that subway commercial. five 5 five dollar foot long.

I end up eating it more often if i have a really dead appetite and trying to make sure I get enough cals in.
Same with me bro. I eat that shit almost 2x/ day, 7 days a week.

Pesty was eating El Polo Loco everyday all through his prep and was shredded for his show at 50 years old

LOL, I put down never, but I guess that is consider a fast food place. I ate 2 chicken breasts, steamed vegtables, and rice every day like clock work.

question: if it fit your macros then why not eat it? Its not that much money.

double hamburger at burgerking is about 33/33/33 macro split...granted its a lot of fat...but not bad for somebody looking to gain weight. 2 is 650 calories and 45g protein. Sounds about right for a meal for me honestly (2.50$ total).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws