over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Irestore

Dog-Slime

Registered
Verified Customer
Laser hair regrowth helmet product, claims money back after about 4 months if no results... data looks promising price is high 6-700 I think. Anyone tried or know someone who has? Looking to order one as my hair loss is minimal but has started and they say both prevention and regrowth happens better the sooner ya start

I used a Laser Messiah II Helmet for a while and saw no results so my advice would be to save your money.

That sucks, have to look into there similarities. Also, have to ask about consistency? I believe there “guarantee” applies if worn minimum 30 minutes straight per day for 4 months.

Any other experiences?

Also any opinions from any of the good study analyzers that’s looked into laser hair treatments for regrowth? (Looked decently promising to me but more analysis and other opinions needed)

Laser hair regrowth helmet product, claims money back after about 4 months if no results... data looks promising price is high 6-700 I think. Anyone tried or know someone who has? Looking to order one as my hair loss is minimal but has started and they say both prevention and regrowth happens better the sooner ya start

Actual guarantee is 6 months not 4 and 3-4 days at 25 mins. Also has to be bought from there site (looking at it on Amazon)

6-MONTH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – IRESTORE LASER HAIR GROWTH SYSTEM ID-500
Freedom Laser Therapy, Inc. is dedicated to your satisfaction with the iRestore. We guarantee your complete satisfaction of the iRestore Laser Hair Growth System (ID-500) for a period of 6 (six) months from the date of purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your results after this usage period, we will provide a paid return shipping label at our expense upon receipt of the return request within the eligible time period.

In order to qualify for this money back guarantee, we request that you use––to the best of your ability––the iRestore 3 to 4 times per week for 25 minutes each time (as instructed in the owner’s manual) for 180 days. If you have not achieved visible or satisfactory results after 180 days since date of purchase, you may return the iRestore for a full refund of the purchase price, less the shipping cost. (Note: We will NOT require you to prove that you’ve used it according to the schedule.) You may request a RMA number to return your iRestore within 30 days after this 180-day period. Returns cannot be processed without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by Freedom Laser Therapy.

This money back guarantee is only valid for orders placed directly on this website with Freedom Laser Therapy, Inc. and shipped to an address in the United States. For all international orders placed and shipped to outside of the United States, our money back guarantee does not cover return shipping costs

Aight I looked over those studies more, lots of reviews, decided to go far it. Guess I'll let y'all know...

Aight I looked over those studies more, lots of reviews, decided to go far it. Guess I'll let y'all know...

Did you end up going with the irestore? Always been curious about real results, feedback seems to be a little to mixed to spend the cash.

Yes using it now. Maybe one month in... Also using tb500 and hoping it will help together

Past 10 months now,did it help or did you go for money back? Thanks for any input.

Haven't tried to get a refund. Really hard to tell but it definitely didn't just re-grow. Loss seems to have slowed and may have reversed SOME. Still feeling hopeful about it and most likely have had some success. Plan is to continue to use it but may try to do it daily vs EOD...

Haven't tried to get a refund. Really hard to tell but it definitely didn't just re-grow. Loss seems to have slowed and may have reversed SOME. Still feeling hopeful about it and most likely have had some success. Plan is to continue to use it but may try to do it daily vs EOD...
How did things ever pan out?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner