Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Female Fitness & Bodybuilding > Female Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS     Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2016, 02:35 AM
Registered Member

Anadrol Cycle for Women

So I know there is a lot of debate out there regarding Anadrol and women; I wanted to open it up for discussion. From what I've read a low dose can be very effective with women; 25mg divided up into separate doses, any thoughts.
Old 01-15-2016, 02:38 AM
Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Anadrol is one of the harshest steroids out there and you want to give it to a woman?
bbg420, pupu and PharmadeRaws like this.

"He had a meteoric rise to the top of the board and an equally meteoric fall to The Isle of The Damned."......OTH

I do not condone or assist in illegal activity, my advice is not for those who break Laws.

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide

_
Old 01-15-2016, 02:38 AM
Registered Member

Man I heard of tren being quite good for women, so very small amounts could be effective
Old 01-15-2016, 02:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesty4077 View Post
Anadrol is one of the harshest steroids out there and you want to give it to a woman?
I didn't say I wanted to give it to a woman; I said I wanted to open it up for discussion because of certain readings that I have come upon. I'm sure there will be several people who have that initial reaction that you did; but I am positive that others out there have heard about anadrol in low doses to women as well. I am not disagreeing that it is harsh. From what I have read, medical doses are much higher than what I'm suggesting; virilization rates are low and there is very little disruption on a women's menstrual cycle. Let's see what others have to say just for fun.

Last edited by CSUMuscle10; 01-15-2016 at 02:52 AM.
Old 01-15-2016, 02:57 AM
Registered Member

I've never heard of a women taking adrol. Sounds like a very bad idea. Where did you read it? Were there studies done?
Old 01-15-2016, 03:02 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSUMuscle10 View Post
I didn't say I wanted to give it to a woman; I said I wanted to open it up for discussion because of certain readings that I have come upon. I'm sure there will be several people who have that initial reaction that you did; but I am positive that others out there have heard about anadrol in low doses to women as well. I am not disagreeing that it is harsh. From what I have read, medical doses are much higher than what I'm suggesting; virilization rates are low and there is very little disruption on a women's menstrual cycle. Let's see what others have to say just for fun.
Due to the fact that oxymethalone is such a strong androgen, virilization symptoms are likely to occur in women who use it. These are quick to appear and are irreversible. It is not advised that women experiment with this compound.
ericraven2003, DoWork and Sandpig like this.

"He had a meteoric rise to the top of the board and an equally meteoric fall to The Isle of The Damned."......OTH

I do not condone or assist in illegal activity, my advice is not for those who break Laws.

_
Old 01-15-2016, 03:03 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgumby View Post
I've never heard of a women taking adrol. Sounds like a very bad idea. Where did you read it? Were there studies done?
I have not come upon any empirical data on the subject other then medical studies with women and anemia but this is an article I came across referencing the subject. These are not my words, just a copy and paste of the article. And there are several others out there like it.

It may seem surprising but It may seem surprising but Anadrol (oxymetholone) is a good choice for women who wish to be conservative yet have very effective results.

Medically, youíd be astonished at the doses women and even girls have taken with very low virilization rates. So anyway, contrary to what intuition might suggest, Anadrol is not one of the riskier choices for women.

That aside, 15 mg/day of Anavar (oxandrolone) will be virilizing in quite a few cases. Probably about 5 mg/day of oxandrolone is comparable to 25 mg/day Anadrol (divided doses) for risk.
Primobolan up to 50 mg/week, divided injections, is a common and reasonable choice, but has some risk: not a particularly high rate though.

In the earlier parts of Denise Rutkowskiís career, he had her on 25 mg/day Anadrol. There is no secret here because he also published this. She obviously did very well with it and at that point she was not virilized at all.

The medical doses are pretty astonishing. The reason that 50 mg is the tablet size is because thatís the standard minimal medical dose, including for women and children! It used to be used extensively for improving red blood cell count.

Thereís at least one paper in the literature reporting doses used for quite a large number of women and reporting low incidence of any side effects. And these doses were often more than 50 mg/day. Sometimes much more.

And further, 25 mg/day never go wrong. You see some women developing hoarse voices and facial hair naturally with time, so there must be some women that are right on the edge. But generally speaking, this is a conservative dose, yet quite effective.

The mg amount that women can tolerate of Anadrol is markedly higher than any other anabolic steroid. However, that said, itís also true that effect per mg is less, but not enough so to make up the safety difference IMO. I would put 25 mg/day Anadrol (in divided doses) up against 50 mg/week Primo any time for effectiveness and itís at least equally conservative.

Another thing about Anadrol thatís remarkable is that other anabolic steroids are very easily disruptive of the menstrual cycle. Even dosages such as 2.5 mg oxandrolone 2x/day commonly raise issues. Anadrol however medically has shown often only moderate effect on the menstrual cycle at 50 mg/day, and 25 mg/day only lightened and shortened the cycles slightly. Remarkably less disruptive.

As a rough rule of thumb: take a dosage that would be quite moderate for a man, nearly the minimum likely to be recommended that could still give reasonable results for a novice, then divide by 10 to have something thatís moderate but effective for a woman.

For each individual steroid, suggested mild-but-effective dosage range may differ from the above slightly, and of course the above also is only approximate because there will be diffferent opinions as to what would be moderate for a man. But if having nothing else to work with, if you see or are considering a dosage and want to do a quick ďreality check,Ē the above can help. For example, say that someone is proposing EQ at 100 mg/week. Multiply by 10, and our comparison would be to 1000 mg/week of EQ for a man. Thatís well above being a mild cycle. So we can see at a glance that this EQ dose is off, without having had to remember specific values for each steroid.

The best understood uses are single-drug, and single-drug works fine. Primo or Anadrol are top two choices for bodybuilding and fitness; oxandrolone is also acceptable but must be lower dosed than those two; for quality of life enhancement, very very low dose testosterone works fine. is a good choice for women who wish to be conservative yet have very effective results.
Rogue likes this.

Last edited by CSUMuscle10; 01-15-2016 at 03:07 AM.
Old 01-15-2016, 03:22 AM

Awards Showcase

You haven't seen a picture of Denise Rutkowski lately, have you??
lilgumby likes this.

_
Old 01-15-2016, 03:30 AM
Registered Member

Old 01-15-2016, 03:40 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesty4077 View Post
You haven't seen a picture of Denise Rutkowski lately, have you??
No, I haven't..haha... I guess I just wanted to see if anyone has experienced it first hand; either to prove or disprove the readings. By no means do I want to be married to the bearded lady; I have Anavar and Winny for my girl.. Just curious I guess..
Old 01-15-2016, 03:40 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbed View Post
That's an ugly bitch..
Old 01-17-2016, 08:54 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Haha I agree with Pesty here. Not sure why any chick would ever consider drol. Anavar is all they need, maybe some primo here and there.
BRINGTHEPAIN23 likes this.

Code "Flex10" for 10% off
orders over $200
MyMonsterLabs.com
Old 01-18-2016, 08:32 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexpack215 View Post
Haha I agree with Pesty here. Not sure why any chick would ever consider drol. Anavar is all they need, maybe some primo here and there.
You just need test!

I for one cant use anavar at all, lipid drop and liver goes crazy with minimal gains and dose.

Test prop on the other hand...

Guys need to stop posting what they think as an opinion without any experience or data. That way some girls would share what they use and life would be a better place.
tigerlilyx61 and Akadi like this.
Old 01-18-2016, 09:41 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjitsu View Post
You just need test!

I for one cant use anavar at all, lipid drop and liver goes crazy with minimal gains and dose.

Test prop on the other hand...

Guys need to stop posting what they think as an opinion without any experience or data. That way some girls would share what they use and life would be a better place.

I have several female clients that run Anavar and nothing else, usually no sides Other than increased aggression and some acne. A few figure girls choose to go with primo for a little more muscle gain. This is all experience and data not a guess.
Test prop... Would you care to share your experiences and dosing on this?

Code "Flex10" for 10% off
orders over $200
MyMonsterLabs.com
Old 02-16-2016, 05:10 AM
Newbie Registered Member

women I talk to run primarily var, some deca or winny, and some women very low dose test. I haven't been around long, but seems those are the only ones i've heard- interesting reading peoples experiences.
Old 07-22-2016, 02:30 PM
Banned

maybe anavar and winstrol will more suitable for women, that will be more mild and less side effect. mainly for cutting and lose fat
Old 07-26-2016, 07:06 AM
Banned

A good friend of mine did good on low dose eq.

Don't remember now if it was 50 or 100mg per week.

No sides to speak of.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:35 PM
Banned

Im afraid it may do harm to women for health you can take other mild steroid instead
Old 07-26-2016, 10:15 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I used to train with a former female pro and the only thing she used was Deca.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:25 AM
Registered Member

why would you do that