over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Best way to fill out a W2 form?

GoneForever

Banned
The wife just landed a job at this internet company. First job she's had that wasnt paid under the table so, what the hell do you put on the W2 form. Should she put that were married? Also how's the whole dependant thing work? We have no kids and are living at home with her mom for the time being(i know i know, feel sorry for me lol) But seriously what should she check on the thing to pay the least taxes and not owe a lot later. Thanks guys.

The wife just landed a job at this internet company. First job she's had that wasnt paid under the table so, what the hell do you put on the W2 form. Should she put that were married? Also how's the whole dependant thing work? We have no kids and are living at home with her mom for the time being(i know i know, feel sorry for me lol) But seriously what should she check on the thing to pay the least taxes and not owe a lot later. Thanks guys.

When I use to work for a company,I always put down 0, so I would get some money back or pay less taxes at the end of the year. Oh, by the way, my mother-in-law lives with me too.:p

When it come to the IRS fill it out honestly. You do not want to mess with the IRS's money. If you have no children you ca'nt claim any dependants. That's just it you have no children. The IRS loves couples with no children. Start making babies ASAP LOL! Better still google filling out a W-2

It depends on if you want to pay taxes as you go or at the end of the year. The problem with paying at the end of the year is coming up with the money. I knew an account who didn't believe in letting the IRS keep your money, because they don't pay you any interest. He would say put that money in the bank and let it earn interest, but most people don't have that much discipline.

You don't have to put any dependents down and you don't have to claim yourself. This means you will pay more in taxes. When you file, you should be more money back. It's usually best for her to claim just herself. If you claim the maximum amount of dependents allowed, (which btw you can do) then less taxes will be taken out now; however, you WILL owe taxes at the end of the year.

^^^ Thank you. So we def dont want to owe any taxes at end of the year. So best bet is for her to just put a "1" in the box or "0" Thanks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear