over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: Wrecked Car, Bike, House

Pekkerwood

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
First: This was not me, it was my younger brother. He is one of the best people I've ever met on the planet and I treasure him. However.....
I'm afraid he follows in the Peckerwood tradition of being rather clutzy at times. Here goes.

As I stated, I care for my younger brother greatly, he is ten years younger than me and I have always "babied" him to a certain degree. My father passed away and I have felt a certain additional obligation toward my brother as has my sister.

My mother, brother, sister, live about two hours away from me. To assist taking my mother to a doctor, I left an extra car up there, a Mercedes E420 Sport with about 70k miles on it. My brother uses it basically as his own with my blessing so I gave him the title a few months ago. That car was perfect, looked brand new. I am meticulous with my cars as I could never afford them when I was younger.

My brother backs the Mercedes into the garage of his new house and hits his $2000 bike and pushes it through the garage wall of his new house.

1) Very dented trunk lid of the Mercedes
2) Mangled expensive Bike
3) Broken drywall in new house.

All in one careless mistake. Just two years ago, he was coming into the house from work (he is a teacher) and my mom or sister asked him to immediately go out to the store and get some item. He is steamed. He opens the garage, roars out without looking, and slams his truck directly into his Explorer! Imagine calling that insurance company!

He was afraid I would give him grief about the car, but my goodness, all you can do is laugh.

Ouch PW!

Well, if its true bad stuff happens in three's, looks like he has got it covered for a while! Good you have a sense of humor about your car!

That reminds me of what I did years ago when my daughter was in town visiting me and had rented a car. I told her to be careful driving since it was a rented car… well she had parked it in in my driveway in a place where I am not accustomed to an object being there and when we left for dinner that night in my car, I promptly backed into the rented car and bashed in the rear quarter panel :D

Sorry to hear That PW

good thing you got a sense of humor, and Brick, that is something that I would do as well, my GF backed into my truck last year and she came in all freaked out that I was gonna be pissed and I just went out and said, " It helps if you use BOTH side view mirrors when backing out" it wasn't that bad anyway, and hey shit happens. :mad:

haha PW I couldn't do anything but laugh. Thanks for sharing :p

Try this one on for size, here about about 4 years ago I was seeing this girl, very first date I picked her up at her place, she was still living with her parents at the time. After we went to dinner I took her back to her place, her father comes home from work after we've been there for at the house for a bit already. Well, I have this bad habit of starting to roll backwards a little before I turn around and look(very bad habit:D). So, the dad decides to park right behind me, my little habit + a little slip of the gas and smash! There goes his front end of his new 05 mercedes. Real good first impression :eek:

There are some things that can drive a guy insane. One of them is a woman waiting to ask for something at a bad time. He got home expecting to be able to relax. Kindly remind your mom or sister to call ahead first to have him pick something up on his way home. :eek:

There's a word for that in Spanish and it's:
Pendejo.
[Peyn-De-ho!]

No offense, I'm kidding, I had to, it came out of my mouth inadvertently as I was reading the part
of smashing into his own car.

I feel bad for you, but what can you do; right?

haha PW I couldn't do anything but laugh. Thanks for sharing :p

Try this one on for size, here about about 4 years ago I was seeing this girl, very first date I picked her up at her place, she was still living with her parents at the time. After we went to dinner I took her back to her place, her father comes home from work after we've been there for at the house for a bit already. Well, I have this bad habit of starting to roll backwards a little before I turn around and look(very bad habit:D). So, the dad decides to park right behind me, my little habit + a little slip of the gas and smash! There goes his front end of his new 05 mercedes. Real good first impression :eek:

HAha, Thanks for sharing, both you and Pekkerwood are the best, PW, you are such a good sport! Man, I woke up depressed, you made me laugh it out.
Now I'm in a good mood.

Thanks guys.

NsR, Design, Wynn, Brick:

I guess we have all been there. I have a friend I met about five years ago. I met him because each day I drove by this house and saw all these cars I coveted all in great colors with good wheel packages. He would have the porsche, the S550, and the Cayenne Turbo all at the same time. I came up to him in Starbucks one Saturday and ask him if I could come over and play with his cars. We are still friends today.

He lives with his divorced wife. Because of the number of cars they have two in the garage and one outside. His backed his S550 out and scraped the crap out of the side of her S550 about a year ago because she parked in the middle of the driveway. Both cars were pretty new.

NSR: How did that relationship go? LOL

Additional Pekkerwood "Senior Moments": Yesterday morning at my office I visited my Parnters office where another coworker was sitting. I told two stories, one being the one about my brother. Apparently, thirty minutes later, I walked into the same office and told the exact same two stories to the same guys. They didn't say anything about it for hours, thinking I must be doing a joke, but I honestly do not remember it happening.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131