over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can too much milk be bad?

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I drink at least a half gallon a day (64g protein lol) and im wondering if anything in milk where too much could be bad. Im not worried about fats cuase im always lean, more worried about long term effects etc..

Go to
www.nomilk.com

They have a lot of bad things to say about milk. Personally, I drink a lot of it too.

Except for iron, milk has all the vitamins and minerals the body needs. I would go with 1% or less to keep the fat low.

I only use lactose free milk as I am lactose intolerant and normal milk makes me hold a shit load of water.

I used to drink a ton of non-fat milk. Lactose is high glycemic carb. Sugar basically. Plus even if you dont have gastric distress its probably not tolerated well in adults. I heard so much about how it makes you skin 'thick'.
Since I stopped (took some adjustment-I loved it) I am way more cut looking and have more vascularity. But make sure you replace the calories.

Elimate dairy and that means milk, as well.

You can live a much healthier life without dairy products, especially MILK!

Read www.notmilk.com and become informed of the many illnesses people have due to milk.

If you want minerals and protein, drink Soymilk!

:D

I used to drink a quart or more of chocolate milk a day for a whole school year. I stopped for about 3 to 4 weeks then went to start up again...holy shit(no punn intended), did I have problems with my gut. NOw it is a hit and miss thing when it comes to drinking milk for me. I liked the 1200+ calories it provided, but not the gut rot.

I would say a glass or 2 a day is good, but too much cna really ruin you in the long run.

A glass or two is good!

What is good about it?

Better NO glasses of milk.
It is pus from the cow's blood!
Full of bacteria, that your gut and your body do NOT need or want!

:mad:

MikeS said:
I used to drink a ton of non-fat milk. Lactose is high glycemic carb. Sugar basically. Plus even if you dont have gastric distress its probably not tolerated well in adults. I heard so much about how it makes you skin 'thick'.
Since I stopped (took some adjustment-I loved it) I am way more cut looking and have more vascularity. But make sure you replace the calories.
I agree with what MikeS said (of course!)

milk = junk. supplement with yogurt and calcium from other foods or supplements

MILK

Dont believe the negative hype. Milk is one of the most complete food sources you can eat unless you are lactose intolerant. Great amino acid source after a workout. Bottom line is if you like it, drink it. If you are scared of it, do not drink it. I hear about this and that like it causes mucus and its puss and blood and blablabla. What is wrong with a little mucus? A little chocolate powder will take away the puss and blood taste.

soy protein for men is very harmful. linked to colon cancer and testicular cancer. i see it daily and all these new products are loaded with soy. www.pubmed.com and do a search for soy protein and men

When I am cutting I never use milk in my diet. While not cutting I might drink a gallon a week mainly for the added calories.

its not good for men to have more than 30-40g of protein from soy in a day, plant protein is estrogenic and can raise estrogen lvls in guys, so keep it down to a minimum.

Jarconis said:
its not good for men to have more than 30-40g of protein from soy in a day, plant protein is estrogenic and can raise estrogen lvls in guys, so keep it down to a minimum.
Is this an issue with other soy products like soy protein, burgers, etc?

The onboard Dairy Consul speaks.

Don't read www.notmilk.com is you want to go on to have heart disease, arthritis, gastointestinal problems, thick fatty skin, etc by drinking your daily/weekly dose of milk!
Stay uninformed and get your information from the gym buddies! :p

Have NEVER seen any cancers or side-effects to soymilk per the Dairy Consul's marketing tools. But that doesn't mean you should believe it. So go for it. :D

If any of it were true, why are the dairies buying up all the soymilk suppliers, while milk consumption is decreasing along with the number of cows? They see the handwriting on the barn walls. The damdest part is they are charging the same for soymilk as they are getting for cow's milk, when soymilk gots only cents a quart. Remember dairy farms are Federally funded with your tax dollars, so they keep up the BS about milk is good for you BS, and obviously MANY believe it. :mad:

If you every wondered why the government is concerned about cow's, while they deny anything is wrong, it is the problem of MAD COW DISEASE and it's effect on our brains and nervous systems. :eek:
More extensive then you would permit yourselves to believe! :(
The FDA is in the process of having companies, that supply glandular extracts from bovine tissues, switch to porcine tissue. I have been taking procine thyroid for many years for the reason, that is closer to the human thyroid, then any other animal's thyroid production. So I am ahead of the game and get a chuckle out of self-proclaimed experts functioning on their imagination (or muscle size), rather then with scientific knowledge. :rolleyes:

Good Luck with your stomach upsets and elevated cholesterols in the meantime.
:)

Last edited:
Msclonly, you remind me of a dude on a board I got banned from. He too believed in these conspiracy theories. But now he knows that the government isn't to blame, it's Gary Coleman and Webster. They may look like lovable little people, but they have devised a scheme for world domination through making us drink fresh squeezed cow tit juice. Don't tell Phil I told you, Webster will give Phil a swift ass kicking if he finds out that word has leaked out.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws