over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sciroxx Ongoing Log

G-FLUX

Registered
Going to be running an unsponsored log for Sciroxx after he hooked me up with a tremendous deal! I'll be having bloodwork done at the appropriate times and giving as much feedback as I can.

Currently weighing about 250-260lbs in the offseason trying to push up to the low 280's. I'd say I'm roughly 11-12% bodyfat (which looks a lot leaner on me than most.) I'm about to start a PPL training set up and calories are kept extremely high as its been a battle to continue to add any weight at all. Roughly 12oz of meat, 50-200g carbs, 20-40g fat per meal with a major emphasis on nutrients around the workout window.

I'm starting off with Testodex 500mgs per week and then adding in Somastim, LR3, Deca, and EQ as they come in. I usually only need to worry about estrogen once I'm over 750mgs of test so no AI needed.

My baseline numbers in the past were usually 200-250mgs test putting me at about 1200-1300 test levels. IGF levels were naturally between 150-200 depending and when I'm using about 5IU Humatrope puts them around 500-540. I'm going to compare everything in this log and see how it treats me!

Thanks again to Karl for providing a company with such a long standing history

Test Cyp went in super smooth with no PIP. Big fan of that!

Two day shipping was nuts! Still waiting on everything else however

Thank you brother for the contribution, and detailed feedback to come

You got yourself there a nice selection of products, and I expect you to experience some noticeable progress

Thank you brother for the contribution, and detailed feedback to come

You got yourself there a nice selection of products, and I expect you to experience some noticeable progress

Thanks Sciroxx!

The goal is trying to push up to a not sloppy 285

UPDATE
My previous test must have been underdosed because I'm only a few days on this Cyp and libido is through the roof as well as oily skin (these are 2 signs for me personally that my levels increased.) I will obviously get bloodwork done to confirm but want to give it a full few weeks to ensure Sciroxx is the only thing in my system

The somastims are STRONG! I had to cut back on my intended dose even. I've been using the LR3 and DES and seeing pretty solid results from them so far :headbang:

The somastims are STRONG! I had to cut back on my intended dose even. I've been using the LR3 and DES and seeing pretty solid results from them so far :headbang:

Thats what I keep hearing!

I come from using humatrope and saizen and those are strong as heck so I cant wait to see what the somastim feels like!

Got the LR3 as well...going to slowly add in 1 thing at a time

UPDATE
Decided that since everything isnt in yet I'm just running my Test at 300mgs per week to accurately gauge. So far it actually feels BETTER than the 600mgs of test I was running before (I was trying to use up older product and it was probably not the best.)

So far so good!

Growing very nicely off just the 300mgs Cyp per week.

Progression in the gym and the amount of muscle fullness/nitro retention is increasing so growing nice and steadily

Still waiting on the rest of the order to come in but I'm sure the hurricanes are slowing things down

Newest additions from the SCIROXX line are: GH, LR3, Deca, and EQ!

Based off how well I'm growing on only 300mgs of their Cyp I'm going to keep this going and only switch out my saizen for their GH and see how I respond

Couldnt be MORE impressed with things so far and have some bloodwork scheduled in the next week!

With everything coming in I'll be adding in things sooner than expected just because I'm so eager to see!

Only a few days on somatim and its effecting me just as good as saizen or humatrope!

EVERYTHING is in and I'm tempted to do the following

500mgs test cyp
600mgs deca
700mgs eq
10IUs somastim
100mcgs IGF LR3

That is one solid ass stack!!!

Ok so after having everything in and being my heaviest ever and still lean-ish, I decided to push it! I'm doing the below

125mgs Test EOD
150mgs Deca ED
100mgs EQ ED
14IUs Somastim EOD
100mcgs IGF-LR3 ED

Time to grow!

Going to start getting bloodwork done towards the end of the month. The first test will be IGF levels

The stack has stayed the same and my growth has been something like I've never experienced personally before. I've always grown well because of how I prioritize my training and nutrition but its pretty clear my gear wasnt the quality Sciroxx is.

Bloodwork scheduled to test IGF this week for Somastim! I really dont care about serum GH levels when its come to choosing a good GH. IGF to me is a much better growing indicator.

Will post results once done.

After being on 14IUs EOD of Somatim my IGF score came in at 672 which really blew my mind! I was previously using 10-12IUs Humatrope or Saizen and my IGF score was always in the low to mid 500's. Not only that but that actual physique changes have all been the EXACT same: fuller muscle bellies, helps keep me much leaner than I otherwise would be, extreme sleep, a lot of hair and nail growth, but not much extra fluid retention (if any.)

f36iyf.jpg

By the way heres my previous bloods on 10IUs Saizen and Humatrope EOD so pretty happy I scored roughly 100points higher on 14IU Somastim EOD

2modp5h.jpg

Whats the theory behind the lower test and higher deca?

No theory. People think there is some "synergy" between the compounds and their dosages...the truth is there isnt. They all work. BUT you need to use dosages that give you the most benefits with less sides. These dosages work well for me. More than 500mgs test and I get crazy acne. May push to 750 but thats the limit for me so I need other anabolics to grow

Man its only been a few weeks since I started this blast but things are taking off! Up 15 lbs and just as lean. Obviously a lot of nitrogen and fluid held within the muscle but strength in the gym has never been this insane and I've never been this big and muscular

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws