Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products


©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
         
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS     Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Toosje
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 22
Adding LGD 4033, S4 and Osta to cycle

I have a 12 week cycle upcoming containing 500mg Test E, 600mg NPP and possibly an oral kickstart or backload.

Now, I have LGD, S4 and ostarine lying around which basically I have no use for. I'm not using it between cycles and neither do I use it in PCT.

Would it be worthwile to add all three to my cycle? I know LGD is often used as an addition to cycles but was wondering if S4 and osta would also provide benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2015, 01:56 AM
johnjuanb1's Avatar
Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: On the crapper 💩
Posts: 23,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toosje View Post
I have a 12 week cycle upcoming containing 500mg Test E, 600mg NPP and possibly an oral kickstart or backload.

Now, I have LGD, S4 and ostarine lying around which basically I have no use for. I'm not using it between cycles and neither do I use it in PCT.

Would it be worthwile to add all three to my cycle? I know LGD is often used as an addition to cycles but was wondering if S4 and osta would also provide benefits.
I have always liked taking lots of different compounds with lower doses of each. I think it would be beneficial.
Throw in 10mg LGD-4033, 30mg ostarine(mk-2866), and 12.5mg S-4(3 times a day)
__________________
FLASH⚡️LABS
Make the world your bitch
with the best AAS and HGH!
PRICE LIST/ORDER EMAIL:
[email protected]

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2015, 04:04 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjuanb1 View Post
I have always liked taking lots of different compounds with lower doses of each. I think it would be beneficial.
Throw in 10mg LGD-4033, 30mg ostarine(mk-2866), and 12.5mg S-4(3 times a day)
Adding different compounds is always an exciting thing indeed
Ive read however that LGD-4033 and Ostarine might compete for the same receptors, though I don't think it would matter much seeing as I'm already shut down?

Will run this in about a month and post about my results later on in my cycle!
j2048b likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2015, 04:14 AM
b_cornelius's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The New World
Posts: 1,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toosje View Post
Adding different compounds is always an exciting thing indeed
Ive read however that LGD-4033 and Ostarine might compete for the same receptors, though I don't think it would matter much seeing as I'm already shut down?

Will run this in about a month and post about my results later on in my cycle!
I've heard that Test E and NPP compete for the same receptors,
but: "though I don't think it would matter much seeing as I'm already shut down?"

Bud, I hope you're either God's gift to bodybuilding, or you better stop taking steroids as soon as possible.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2015, 05:00 AM
johnjuanb1's Avatar
Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: On the crapper 💩
Posts: 23,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toosje View Post
Adding different compounds is always an exciting thing indeed
Ive read however that LGD-4033 and Ostarine might compete for the same receptors, though I don't think it would matter much seeing as I'm already shut down?

Will run this in about a month and post about my results later on in my cycle!
I've read a lot of guys have great results by stacking LGD-4033, MK-2866, and S-4.
__________________
FLASH⚡️LABS
Make the world your bitch
with the best AAS and HGH!
PRICE LIST/ORDER EMAIL:
[email protected]

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2015, 05:02 AM
Rush2112's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 90
I've been told that SARMs will compete with stronger compounds for receptors and adding them to a real cycle could hurt your gains. Maybe that's broscience. Even off cycle I don't think I'd run all three at once. S4 is androgenic and Ostarine and LGD-4033 are anabolic so maybe I'd mix S4 with either of the other two.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2015, 05:24 AM
b_cornelius's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The New World
Posts: 1,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush2112 View Post
I've been told that SARMs will compete with stronger compounds for receptors and adding them to a real cycle could hurt your gains. Maybe that's broscience.
Well it's more complicated than that, and we'd hope that you have plenty of Androgen receptors available. But that is something to consider.

All that said, GTX is a retarded company and their SARMS suck.

That said, I'm not going to politely help uninformed people to combine 5-6 compounds, especially S-fucking-4, and retarded SARMS. If people don't have a grasp on it yet, then they probably shouldn't do it.

And No I wouldn't look to combine SARMS with traditional steroids.
BUT...
LGD has some potential.
RAD-140 may pan-out to be a good stack with Testosterone
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2015, 06:36 AM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 22,403

Awards Showcase

I would do 4 weeks of MK-2866 (Ostarine) with your cycle then rotate 4 weeks of LGD-4033. Depending upon your cycle duration you could rotate them more than once. I would start at 10mg ostarine and quickly move up to 30mg per day. LGD-4033 start at 5mg and move up 1mg per day till you get to 10mg then stay there. I think 30mg ostarine and 10mg LGD could add significantly to your cycles results.
__________________
Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!

Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.




GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2015, 07:18 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_cornelius View Post
Well it's more complicated than that, and we'd hope that you have plenty of Androgen receptors available. But that is something to consider.

All that said, GTX is a retarded company and their SARMS suck.

That said, I'm not going to politely help uninformed people to combine 5-6 compounds, especially S-fucking-4, and retarded SARMS. If people don't have a grasp on it yet, then they probably shouldn't do it.

And No I wouldn't look to combine SARMS with traditional steroids.
BUT...
LGD has some potential.
RAD-140 may pan-out to be a good stack with Testosterone
Can you please expand on your thoughts on GTX? I'm genuinely very curious because so far they're research is just plain weird.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2015, 08:01 AM
b_cornelius's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The New World
Posts: 1,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
Can you please expand on your thoughts on GTX? I'm genuinely very curious because so far they're research is just plain weird.
Yah, I'm sorry...been sick all week. I need my nap.

You know, GTX had a nice lil initial offering into the SARM field, but it turned out NOT to be what we are looking for in a SARM, and they continue to randomly pursue the same sort of structure, which leads to more crap.

Take a look at what they are doing with selective glucocorticoid receptor agonists (SEGRA). Now corticoids get all the funding, and they at least are making progress, and we could learn from them. Still, these lightweight SARM companies just continue to take random shots in the dark.

With selectivity, you have two new theoretical dyads which intersect
1a) the pre-nuclear action, which is the conformational change and cascade from the heat-shock protein.
1b) nuclear action

2a) transactivation
2b.) transrepression

You certainly don't see SARMs dealing with this, especially GTX. This kind of stuff will allow for true selective action. Obviously the other concept for selectivity deals with affinity for the Androgen Receptor, and that's the only simple concept that GTX seems to care about. I need to re-examine their work, but so far, they've demonstrated that they don't even want to be in the ballpark.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
lgd, s4, sarms


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription         

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 07:36 PM.

 
Translations delivered by vBET 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS