over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Professional Athlete(Soccer)

Cobralione

Newbies
Hello everyone.
I really need some help even tho tried to research and do my job as much as possible.
I am College Soccer player on Full ride Scholarship.Foreign student,and can't afford to lose my scholarship.I had knee meniscus medial surgery(Arthoschopy)
I am feeling pretty well so far on leg...but want to be sure that I don't get reinjured.I bought 15MG of BPC157,and where can I inject it? Is it better to just pull of the skin and inject it to the pain area(near meniscus) or is it dangerous? Or is it the only way for best healing to actually almost inject it right into the meniscus?
I have been studying MK677 aswell...I want to train like an animal( I always did,maybe because of that I just got injured) So can mk677 prevent any injuries and keep me safe all the time? Or it can cause joint hurt? Like some studies report? I am like very confused here,I don't want to use something that will make my joints fragile while I am playing sport and working 2 sessions a day.
So please help me clear the confussion about mk677,is it smart to use it while playing sport,or it can cause joint hurt+alot of jumps-sprints can even cause injuries? I want to be able to train as hard as I can,and have some healer that will keep me safe from injuries. I will be suplemeting from now on 10g of Fish oil+MSM,chroditoin,glucosamine..have to make my dream come true.
If anyone can help and explain me..I would be gratefull,thanks everyone.

Last edited:
MK677/gh supps can cause joint pain but it doesn't mean the joint is weaker or brittle while on. If anything, I think the pain is from extra cushion (water) in the joint area causing pressure. More like swelling but it usually goes away quickly for most. For 90% of people, it will not cause joint pain.

As far as bpc157, you can just shoot it subq. It goes systematic. Some have even taken it orally but bioavailability is less. If you can inject close in some fatty skin near the injury cool, if not just dose it subq in upper hip/quad fat area, that's where I like to shoot my peps.

Hope that helps!

MK677/gh supps can cause joint pain but it doesn't mean the joint is weaker or brittle while on. If anything, I think the pain is from extra cushion (water) in the joint area causing pressure. More like swelling but it usually goes away quickly for most. For 90% of people, it will not cause joint pain.

As far as bpc157, you can just shoot it subq. It goes systematic. Some have even taken it orally but bioavailability is less. If you can inject close in some fatty skin near the injury cool, if not just dose it subq in upper hip/quad fat area, that's where I like to shoot my peps.

Hope that helps!
Even though BPC-157 works systemically i still believe localized injection is superior from my experimentation.

Thanks both of you for feedback and informations.
Yeah..So I just pinned 500mcg like 1.5 inches aways from my meniscus into the skin.Pulled out skin and all went good...will see how it will goes..
So for MK677 I have no risks that it will cause joint pain/hurt?
I doubt I will pull any water retention on my self due to alot of Cardio I do,I am always crazy lean.So beside water retention that cause joint hurt I have no problems at all with that,that only can benefit me actually? (my joints)
Thanks.

Yeah..So I just pinned 500mcg like 1.5 inches aways from my meniscus into the skin.Pulled out skin and all went good...will see how it will goes..
I doubt I will pull any water retention on my self due to alot of Cardio I do,I am always crazy lean.So beside water retention that cause joint hurt I have no problems at all with that,that only can benefit me actually? (my joints)
Thanks.

When i added MK-677 to my regiment i found it added water to my joints which really helped my shoulders and bad rotator cuffs.

Hello everyone.
I really need some help even tho tried to research and do my job as much as possible.
I am College Soccer player on Full ride Scholarship.Foreign student,and can't afford to lose my scholarship.I had knee meniscus medial surgery(Arthoschopy)
I am feeling pretty well so far on leg...but want to be sure that I don't get reinjured.I bought 15MG of BPC157,and where can I inject it? Is it better to just pull of the skin and inject it to the pain area(near meniscus) or is it dangerous? Or is it the only way for best healing to actually almost inject it right into the meniscus?
I have been studying MK677 aswell...I want to train like an animal( I always did,maybe because of that I just got injured) So can mk677 prevent any injuries and keep me safe all the time? Or it can cause joint hurt? Like some studies report? I am like very confused here,I don't want to use something that will make my joints fragile while I am playing sport and working 2 sessions a day.
So please help me clear the confussion about mk677,is it smart to use it while playing sport,or it can cause joint hurt+alot of jumps-sprints can even cause injuries? I want to be able to train as hard as I can,and have some healer that will keep me safe from injuries. I will be suplemeting from now on 10g of Fish oil+MSM,chroditoin,glucosamine..have to make my dream come true.
If anyone can help and explain me..I would be gratefull,thanks everyone.

I hope you heal fast and everything works out! What made you choose BPC 157 over tb 500?

Even though BPC-157 works systemically i still believe localized injection is superior from my experimentation.
I agree, ideally you want to get close to the site but if you can't, I feel like it's not that inferior to do it subq. Just my thoughts. You've used it more then I have though.

Thanks.
On the mk677, just try it out man. It's literally a small number of people that get joint pain. It's not a common side effect. If anything, gh increases collagen synthesis so with the correct nutrition you should feel joint relief and most do like JJ mentioned.

Look into prolotherapy.

Thanks.

Allright...thanks everyone for replies..Can't say how thankfull I am for you guys for giving some informations/sharing knowledge.
Ft33:Well...I am little scary about TB500 cancer things+heard BPC157 is better for local things...I am perfect with all body parts except that Knee.
Thanks rambostallone,and johnjuanb1.Will definetly run MK677 to prevent any further injuries,while training as hard as I can...God...Can't wait to get back on field.

Allright..last question..if somonoe can answer would be gratefull for really..
BPC157 I wanted to inject it as close as possible to my meniscus...So I literally pulled out the skin as much I could near my Meniscus and injected it..750MCG.
I don't know now...Why I am feeling pain while walking in the circle of meniscus area...Could I damaged with needle my meniscus? Or Have I touched any tenddon/ligament? Is it even possible???
Like I'm in srsly panic now.Wanted to do best..I mean I pulled pretty much skin I can't believe i touched any of those...but what can happend if I actually with my needle touched meniscus? Am I in problems now?
Please if somonoe can help...possibly my last question here.
Thanks everyone once more.And for notorius I never heard for prolotherapy.Will search for it.But still hoping bpc157+mk677 will make me good enough.

You do have a sports doctor available, right?

Meniscus injury may end a soccer career. Be careful with what you do.

You do have a sports doctor available, right?

Meniscus injury may end a soccer career. Be careful with what you do.

Well...in the past it could end many careers...Now with Arthroscopy and modern technology I would say its easier to avoid and solve problems..
Pre surgery I couldn't walk,and it was swelling,locking and in pain.
Now I have still some pain my knee while walking etc.But its much better after I done surgery...still not healed 100%.And its 61 day since surgery.
So gotta help my self with all resoursces I can.I still can't even propperly walk,not to mention running/jumping changing directions in sprint.
So if anyone can help,can something bad happend if I pull my skin above my meniscus(pain area) and inject it,or I can touch meniscus like that some ligaments/tendons and do hurt to my self?
If anyone can reply and explain me would be gratefull..once more thanks for everything.

When i added MK-677 to my regiment i found it added water to my joints which really helped my shoulders and bad rotator cuffs.
What is the recommended dose for MK? How long to feel effects?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner