over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cell phones

Reload

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
If your a doc or expecting dad or something like that I get it but if not, can you PLEASE leave your phone in your car, gym bag or locker.

The next time you train, take a look around you. WTF is going on?!:mad:

Did someone run into you?

No but these zombies are sitiing in/on equipment (that I came to use) scrolling on their phones endlessly and not training, not sweating...just kinda going through the motions with a 4-5 minute rest/cellphone check between their 4-5 sets.:mad:

Look around you the next time you train and count the # of people on their phones. Are we is some new epidemic?!

Stupid pieces of shit.

My phone is my music source and I use an app to log my lifts. But aside from changing songs or logging weights, I'm not looking at it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I take mine in the gym but only look at it between sets on heavy days, where I take 2 plus minutes between sets. not on hypertrophy days where I take 1 minute between sets. there is really nothing do for for 2-3 minutes between sets while recovering from squats except get on the phone. not texting people but more so reading the news or forums like this. but one thing I don't do is socialize in the gym. speaking to someone takes energy, just browsing a forum does not. but I can definitely see how it can be annoying to others if someone takes too long on equipment.

No but these zombies are sitiing in/on equipment (that I came to use) scrolling on their phones endlessly and not training, not sweating...just kinda going through the motions with a 4-5 minute rest/cellphone check between their 4-5 sets.:mad:

Look around you the next time you train and count the # of people on their phones. Are we is some new epidemic?!

Ah, so it is them monopolizing equipment? Otherwise it doesn't bother me.

I know lots of people who stand around and chat so I am not sure if it is the phone or just how those people are/wasting time. In my gym it is actually the ones who look like they workout somewhat that monopolize the most. They have a bro pack essentially and sit and chat for ages and appear to get in really serious/emotional talks with each other. It's like their social outing for the day.

Last edited:
we have packs at my gym that socialize too, its quite pathetic. I would rather have a rule that you have to shut the fuck up in the gym over you can't have your phone. if your training hard you shouldn't have the energy to talk about the game or your family. in addition there are certain people at the gym that you can tell are seeking conversation. I will be that asshole that just ignores you. if you can't tell the different between someone who wants to chat and doesn't thats on you.

100% agreed, I’m there to get my workout in and get on with my life. If you’re in the gym making phone calls and having people take pictures and videos because you feel the need to show people you workout get the fuck out of my way.

The only thing worse those guys is the guy doing the girl routine using half the equipment in the gym. There is one single incline barbell bench in my gym and he locks it up for an hour while he does his 5 other girl workout circuit in between, last time I just went over and took his 25lb weights off each side without saying anything. He flagged me down and said he’s “using it” I just stared at him and looked over at his other stations and he then said “but you can work in”. I finished my 3 sets before he even got back to it.

And he’s in his phone taking videos and pictures the whole time too! One time he even had the balls to ask me to take a video of him doing tricep push downs, I stared at him for a few seconds and just said I’m in a hurry.

It’s the YMCA, I’m the free personal trainer for half the senior citizens in the place and do it with a smile but the young douchebags can fuck off.

Last edited:
i feel you bro!
cuz its the closest/cheapest gym, i train at planet fitness. omg worst gym eiitquite EVER. plus, the cell phone stuff its crazy. i will be doing a set and notice a guy talking outloud. he is on the phone with a buddy chatting away while he is working out:eek:
so bizarre to me. i am "only" 41 yrs old but was prob raised a lil old school, wtf is wrong with 30-45 min alone off devices!? its like people cant have solitude...
*gets off soap box
-F2S

My phone is my music source and I use an app to log my lifts. But aside from changing songs or logging weights, I'm not looking at it.

Same here. But I know what you mean about the phone zombies. When I am walking around the hospitals constantly having to dodge people looking straight down at their phones.

You guys have to watch Black Mirror they have a episode on cell phones. The show also pretty much describes what is happening in the world today and where we are going. MM

i feel you bro!
cuz its the closest/cheapest gym, i train at planet fitness. omg worst gym eiitquite EVER. plus, the cell phone stuff its crazy. i will be doing a set and notice a guy talking outloud. he is on the phone with a buddy chatting away while he is working out:eek:
so bizarre to me. i am "only" 41 yrs old but was prob raised a lil old school, wtf is wrong with 30-45 min alone off devices!? its like people cant have solitude...
*gets off soap box
-F2S

Same here, 35 but also raised old school. It’s not about being old these kids now are just losers! My teenage self would have ran circles around them and made their heads spin....

Huge peeve of mine,since I can only use certain equipment due to my past injuries I'm limited as to what I can do...and 9 out of 10 times some asshat is sitting on the machine texting,checking FB,IG,etc taking pics of his 115lb bench he just did all the while I'm wasting my time waiting.

I'll end up training a completely different body part then the one I came to train as a result cause I have shit to do and don't have time to wait. I'm old school so I go to the gym to train not socialize or take selfies.

Lately I've been training at a Planet Fitness ( :banghead: ) and if I get in there early enough(4am) I'm good to go...if I get there around 7am,there's idiots who have no fucking clue wtf they're doing and have the Smith Machine,30,40,50lb dumbells and 20,30,40lb barbells all organized around the bench hogging it up all of it....while they sit on there phone. Had a fatass dude my age(50) do this shit just yesterday. How bout put the phone down and actually train! Maybe you'll lose some weight you fat fuck lol

I won't even mention what the overweight housewives do :mad:

I swear I'm not bitter :D

Last edited:
Jaw Crunches seems to be the most popular exercise nowadays.....and I go atb 5am....I cant even imagine what 5pm looks like,... fuck that

Jaw Crunches seems to be the most popular exercise nowadays.....and I go atb 5am.... I cant even imagine what 5pm looks like,... fuck that

Fuck that is right,I wont even bother as it's packed like a sardine can. I'll end up saying, "well,tomorrow is another day" and just turn around and go home lol

How do you listen to music without a phone? Do they still make iPods?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity