YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using GH secretagogues (Mk/ghrp/ghrh) and exo GH at the same time ?

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
So in the peptides forum there is a thread about ghrp+CJC and the author at one point says that elevated levels of GH will cause the HPTA to shut down production of GH in such a manner that using GH secretagogues at the same time (while blood levels remain elevated) would be pointless because the body would not respond to them.

I am wondering what you guys think about this. I'd love to combine some Mk677 or some GHRP+CJC with my GH to have both natural GH and exogenous/synthetic GH going at the same time.

There was a thread somewhere about mk667 and HGH bring ran together sometime awhile back.
It gave me the idea to run mk and tp's grey tops together. I only just started so can't say much yet...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

i did for about half a year, helped me cut my GH dosages, not to say that MK is dirt cheap in comparison but i was doing GH upon waking and MK at bed time, mike arnold's MK has melatonin and some other supps in it to help with sleep, good night time protocol.

So in the peptides forum there is a thread about ghrp+CJC and the author at one point says that elevated levels of GH will cause the HPTA to shut down production of GH in such a manner that using GH secretagogues at the same time (while blood levels remain elevated) would be pointless because the body would not respond to them.

I am wondering what you guys think about this. I'd love to combine some Mk677 or some GHRP+CJC with my GH to have both natural GH and exogenous/synthetic GH going at the same time.

GHRP/CJC wait 15 minutes then take GH

GHRP and MK will still work regardless of taking exo GH. Think of them as an "override"

Back when DatBtrue was around, his advice was to do a GHRP plus ModGRF then wait 5 minutes and do 2iu HGH, fwiw.

I wish I could use MK677 even if only for help sleeping but it turns me into an instant water buffalo, love the stuff otherwise, so if you're good with MK677 running that before bed I think is a great protocol along with GH in the morning.

I had great results using GH in the morning and Hex or ipam at night, need to get back on that actually....

I wish I could use MK677 even if only for help sleeping but it turns me into an instant water buffalo, love the stuff otherwise, so if you're good with MK677 running that before bed I think is a great protocol along with GH in the morning.

I had great results using GH in the morning and Hex or ipam at night, need to get back on that actually....

MK677 makes me insanely hungry so I stay away from it.

Going to run GH in the morning and Ipam at night for 6 months starting next week. Lots of good feedback on this combo.

It could be great. I generally like to keep things simple and if I could run hgh these days I would rotate between hgh and peptides (approx 12 weeks of each). But sure a GHRP/GHRH inj shortly followed by HGH injected 2-3 times daily would be great. Even twice daily would be more than enough. Many also like to use Ipam for their pre bed GHRP. I would go with GHRP-2 or Hexarelin for your daytime GHRP. If you have issues with your appetite then GHRP-6 could be great as well.

Now with MK-677 it's love/hate for the majority of people. Many state they get nothing from it and others love it. For many the sides effects are too much. If you can take (and like) MK-677 only then combining the two would be great. It would also mean you don't really need to be shooting peptides all day either. Well I personally wouldn't and I would recommend keeping it simple. Something such as HGH first thing, pre workout and MK-677 pre bed. Only issue with MK-677 is possible appetite increases so if you are ever dieting it can be an issue for some. It's the perfect compliment to a bulking cycle when trying to gain as much size as possible. It's also reduces the cost of a cycle as you won't need to run as much HGH. Try the Genotrope out first though to see how you get on with it then add MK-677 a few weeks later ;)

MK677 makes me insanely hungry so I stay away from it.

Going to run GH in the morning and Ipam at night for 6 months starting next week. Lots of good feedback on this combo.

Yes also that, MK677 just makes me gain weight like crazy through bloat and hunger. Report back kn that combo it worked great for me!

Let me guess - you started at 25mg a night?

Start low like 5-10mg.

i've seen a number of guys on here say that the fullness from mk was better than any aas they had taken..

i need to give it a shot

Let me guess - you started at 25mg a night?

Start low like 5-10mg.

Started at 12.5 actually....during the winter I'll give it another shot at a lower dose and see what happens.

Started at 12.5 actually....during the winter I'll give it another shot at a lower dose and see what happens.

Try 5mg before bed. Titrate the dose up from there after a week or two. The sides wont be as bad.

I'll take how many things can i take at once to fuck up my BG for $500, Alex.

i've seen a number of guys on here say that the fullness from mk was better than any aas they had taken..

i need to give it a shot
I'd say fullness like a water buffalo. At least for me. I have to start at like 6.25mg and work my way up, all while using a sauna daily to shed water.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

Thinking about this lately, and Datbtrue was an intellifent guy, but he wasn't a doctor by training. And his comments about exogenous GH preventing secretagogues from causing a natural release seem to be contradicted by the fact that exogenous androgenous do not prevent HCG from causing a natural releasee (production of) testosterone.

Thinking about this lately, and Datbtrue was an intellifent guy, but he wasn't a doctor by training. And his comments about exogenous GH preventing secretagogues from causing a natural release seem to be contradicted by the fact that exogenous androgenous do not prevent HCG from causing a natural releasee (production of) testosterone.

Exogenous HGH interferes with GH secretion from GHRH’s, but not GHRP’s.
I believe alpha6164 proved this via blood work he had done on GHRP2.
GHRP’s work regardless of synthetic HGH.

Exogenous HGH interferes with GH secretion from GHRH’s, but not GHRP’s.
I believe alpha6164 proved this via blood work he had done on GHRP2.
GHRP’s work regardless of synthetic HGH.

So I assume MK would be fine then? Do you remember the mechanism by which exo GH inhibits the effectiveness of GHRHs? Or a link to that thread

So I assume MK would be fine then? Do you remember the mechanism by which exo GH inhibits the effectiveness of GHRHs? Or a link to that thread

MK-677 works regardless.
This is my favorite GH secreatogogue.
It makes me full and pumped, strength goes up, I look like I’m on dbol.
I noticed the best gains the first 3 weeks.
After that IGF1 gets up in the 300’s and I’m fatigued AF all the time.
Short burst cycles for the win.

I don’t remember the mechanism off hand.
I’ll look for pubmed.com study real quick.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws